Exar Kun vs Dark Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand_Moff_Gav
It takes place on the bridge of the Star Forge, so both can draw from the dark energy.

Who would win?

tdtd
What was the quote in Dark Rendezvous? The Galaxy has yet to comprehend the damage a 900 year old dark Jedi could do, or something like that. If Yoda ever went to the dark side, there are few people that would be able to top him. The Ancient Sith probably, that's it.

Janus Marius
Where's the option for "Can't really determine this hypothetical BS thread?"

tdtd
LOL.. It doesn't exist, it's either the red pill or the blue pill Janus.

Grand_Moff_Gav
So really whats the point of the VS forum? Most of the duels here are impossible.

Janus Marius
And that's why Neo said "Choice... the problem is choice."

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Janus Marius
And that's why Neo said "Choice... the problem is choice."

And why the Merovingean said that there is no choice, only consequence.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
So really whats the point of the VS forum? Most of the duels here are impossible.

Most of the duels here deal with people can research and observe in universe. Dark Yoda is a fantasy even inuniverse; all we have is Dooku's awe-inspired imagination on the issue, and that's it. Considering that Yoda was nearly in his grave at the time, it's doubtful he would have had a stellar sith career in the future had he turned.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I see, well forgive me but from what I've seen of this part of KMC, most of it is pure speculation.

tdtd
Yea but Janus, assume that Yoda had 500-900 years of sith training.. AKA Unstoppable. And Merovingean and Neo are both right. Choice and consequences go together like tuna and cotton candy.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by tdtd
Yea but Janus, assume that Yoda had 500-900 years of sith training.. AKA Unstoppable. And Merovingean and Neo are both right. Choice and consequences go together like tuna and cotton candy.
Okay, let's play this game of unsupported speculations....

Imagine Anakin Skywalker, full potential, 90 years old, with all of it sith training....

Versus...

Tulak Hord, 850 years Sith training, but with one arm missing...

Versus...

Marka Ragnos and Ajunta Pall, but they switched brains and now occupy the others' body.

There's a reason why we only do matches with people that are IN UNIVERSE. Unless you can find me a credible and solid source and not your own opinion or Dooku's fear induced one on the power of a character that never existed, don't bother with it.

We went through this shit last year with full potential Anakin. Every single match:

Exar Kun versus full potential Anakin.

Anakin wins! He is so uber! It's true, the milk man told me so! He wins!

If we wanted to just lob around unsupported opinions, we could do this in the General Discussion Forum.

tdtd
Anakin is a little *****

Faunus
Not as much of a ***** as Ulic, and certainly not as much of a wuss as Cay.

tdtd
lol true

Illustrious
Originally posted by Faunus
Not as much of a ***** as Ulic, and certainly not as much of a wuss as Cay.

Anakin has roid rage. That explains a lot, actually.

tdtd
No I just think Anakin is late in hitting puberty.

IKC
Getting my post in in the hopes that this thread closes soon.

Jonathan Mark
Post!

IKC
Lol, 'roid rage.

Hokage Yoda
Dark Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.