Galactus at 100% power vs Khatylis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two cosmic beings going toe to toe who wins

Galactus- http://spider-bob.com/gods_monsters/marvel/Galactus.htm & http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/galactus.html

vs

Khatylis- http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/khatylis.html

LordKaos
If Galactus is smart he'd just follow this dude around the universe so he can eat better.

Grimm22
Galactus takes it.

Seriously, Galactus at full power could easily destroy all the norse gods and the greek gods at once.

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Galactus takes it.

Seriously, Galactus at full power could easily destroy all the norse gods and the greek gods at once. galactus at 20% could do that....

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
galactus at 20% could do that....

big grin

Well...yeah

LordKaos
after beating him senseless he should make him a herald, but one that finds dead worlds and restores them.

King KAM
Originally posted by LordKaos
after beating him senseless he should make him a herald, but one that finds dead worlds and restores them. thatd be tight

golem370
How can you compare somebody who destroys worlds to someone who can rebulid a whole solar system. and Galactus at Full power is a joke we will never know when he is at full power If there is such a thing

King KAM
Originally posted by golem370
How can you compare somebody who destroys worlds to someone who can rebulid a whole solar system. and Galactus at Full power is a joke we will never know when he is at full power If there is such a thing he doesnt need fullpower ....

LordKaos
Just because Galactus doesn't rebuild worlds, doesn't mean he can't, it would actually defeat his purpose in the universe to do so.

golem370
It would take way to much of this power to do it thow thats why he used machines to destroy worlds because he doesn't want to have to use his energy. He is a dumb character

LordKaos
he uses the machines like you or i would use a straw to drink a milkshake, so you get every drop.

King KAM
It would take way to much of this power to do it thow thats why he used machines to destroy worlds because he doesn't want to have to use his energy. He is a dumb character hes not dumb, he is deep and a genius character.......

Mider
if we havent seen him at full potential that doesnt matter other characters have said how strong he'd be eternity said he'd be as strong as eternity himself, the watcher said he could destroyer the universe 10 times over at full power and i believe in an FF comic he was at full power he ate the celestials ALL OF THEM.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by Mider
if we havent seen him at full potential that doesnt matter other characters have said how strong he'd be eternity said he'd be as strong as eternity himself, the watcher said he could destroyer the universe 10 times over at full power and i believe in an FF comic he was at full power he ate the celestials ALL OF THEM.

Breathe.

diabloman
galactus takes this one for sure

the Darkone

Take my info, still you don't have the comics so your vote doesn't count. I've been saying this for past 6 months, and now all of the sudden your saying the samething that I've been saying, Damn Mider you suck.

Mider
um my vote does count thanks i dont remeber you being a KMC authority and grow up DERR YOU SUCK thats how you sound

golem370
That was an alternate dimieminson does not count according to what I read the Celestials are Eternity offspring and they are above Galactus. I read also were they said eventually he will become a Celestial they also said they same thing about Franklin Richards. Exitar is as of now and maybe always was and is the most powerful he took out the most powerful Watcher who was above the regular Watchers. I got the book where it said they givien the power to make diseisons like that, Also heard that Ego would is matched equally to Galactus in power was held from confronting another Cosmic being by the Celestials why they destroyed the being. Ego has defeated Galactus I believe and the Celestials would beat him to...

If you've read Fantastic Four#319, you know that the Celestials have a homeworld. It stand to reason then, that they have some sort of culture, civilization, and possibly, a good coffee shop, right? Wrong. The "homeworld" seen in that story was a trick, as the Beyonder later learnt. Trust no one.

Nonetheless, we DO know how Celestials are born. The Black Galaxy, a galaxy whose stars were all snuffed out by Ego, was transformed by the Celestials into a new Celestial, with the help of Hercules & Eric Masterson's DNA, and a big burst of energy from Stellaris (who was actually trying to kill the Celestials).

Given the above, it is interesting to note that the Black Galaxy, at the time of its transformation into a Celestial, was a dead galaxy. This suggests that dead galaxies are re-made into Celestials, or perhaps the "unworthy" ones, at least. We also know that Galactus is the Devourer of] Worlds, and that his destruction of life has a purpose. Could Galactus' constant ravagings have been making room for the creation of new Celestials? Food for thought.

Adding credance to the theory of Kubik and Kosmos, Eternity once mentioned how his desire to manipulate the events leading to the 2nd Kree-Skrull War led to the manifestation of the Celestials. But if the Celestials are born of Eternity, what of the Black Galaxy "birth" scene? The more we learn, the less we know.

Mider
doesnt matter we have testimony from the watcher and eternity to show galactus can beat the celestials

golem370
Where

golem370
Galactus is weak

golem370
How about showings as proof what's the most powerful thing Galactus and don't say eat the Celestials that was canon

King KAM
if you dont like galactus than why make the thread??? and stop arguing with yourself, loser.

golem370
Because he is not that impressive A$$

King KAM
Because he is not that impressive A$$ why do you base a characters worth off of their powerlevel?

Big Sexy
The reason that Galactus does not pull off feats of vast destruction is because he is not evil. Galactus does what he must to survive. Thats what makes him a great character. He has the power to give birth to the heralds which each are super powerful. He is respected by many and feared by all. You known why he doesn't commit huge feats. Because Hes the guy who only shows his powers when the universe is in dangerous. His battles with the inbetweener as well as Tyrant have destroyed Galaxies. He is by no means unimpressive.

the Darkone
Canon or not, It shows you how powerful Galactus really is, Galactus in nor evil or good just a force of nature. If Galactus was evil he would destroyed the universe 10x by now, golem wake up and stop smoking crack it kills your brain cells, hell if you have any.

FF 337-341 basically showed that Galactus at full potential he can be almost unstoppable, he killed all the abstracts went to the Celestail home world and destroyed it, after that he killed the dreaming celestail by absorbing him. Galactus controls the balance of the universe, with out him the universe will go in utter chaos, like when Abraxas appeared.
The universe could do without Celestails, but Galactus hell no he is the back bone of the universe and part of the five essentials beings in the universe: Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion/Galactus with out these beings the universe goes to hell in a hand basket.

golem370
Saying you could do without Celestials is like saying you could do without Entropy Celestials are Eternity offspring

the Darkone
Galactus>>>> Celestails, deal with it.

Jesse7
FYI that wasn't 616 galactus who devoured the celestials, that was Franklin Richards who did so.

the Darkone
that was earth x FF was Galactus, FF337-341 Galactus killed all the celestails aand other cosmic abstracts

aliveinboston

Oh god, not again. No offence Mider, but hasn't this been explained to you a million times already? I suggest you go read the actual comics before repeating this nonsense time and time again. He never ate a single Celestial.

the Darkone
FF 337-341, why don't you read the comic also. It was alternate future, but it basically showed you how powerful Galactus really is, in the towards the end Galactus devourer the Dreaming Celestial.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by the Darkone
FF 337-341, why don't you read the comic also. It was alternate future, but it basically showed you how powerful Galactus really is, in the towards the end Galactus devourer the Dreaming Celestial.

you too? You cant possibly have read it and persist with these absurd claims. It's like saying you've read the bible and quoting from the book of steve.

the Darkone
Where is yor proof of Galactus being more powerful than the Celestails, you don't even have the comic and trying tell me what happen... yeah right. You are same knuckle head that said Infinity lostto Odin which really wan't the case, istead of showin pages you show a link, and even the link stated the oppsite of it.

FF337-341 was written by Wlater simonson, FF when into a future that didn't happen thanks to FF and some other beings, Galactus being controled by the Dreaming Celestail and he was devouring everything even earth, then went on devouring the cosimc abstracts, nebula, chaos&order,love&hate, celestails and their home world, in-betweener, etc then FF tricked Galactus into devouring Dreaming Celestails, and basicly Galactus undid his destrcution.

R.O.T. Yahman
How can you compare somebody who destroys worlds to someone who can rebulid a whole solar system. and Galactus at Full power is a joke we will never know when he is at full power If there is such a thing

He must have been close to full power in the secret wars, b4 Doom stole hsi powers for himself smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Canon or not, It shows you how powerful Galactus really is, Galactus in nor evil or good just a force of nature. If Galactus was evil he would destroyed the universe 10x by now, golem wake up and stop smoking crack it kills your brain cells, hell if you have any.

FF 337-341 basically showed that Galactus at full potential he can be almost unstoppable, he killed all the abstracts went to the Celestail home world and destroyed it, after that he killed the dreaming celestail by absorbing him. Galactus controls the balance of the universe, with out him the universe will go in utter chaos, like when Abraxas appeared.
The universe could do without Celestails, but Galactus hell no he is the back bone of the universe and part of the five essentials beings in the universe: Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion/Galactus with out these beings the universe goes to hell in a hand basket.

I'd like to know more about these issues, what do they specifically relate to ? smile

LordKaos
Why do people think celetials are so much bigger than abstracts? They have a purpose, to run genetic experiments throughout the universe. A fair number of High-fathers can repel them, just like the eternal uni-mind. Celestials are not something the universes needs they are something the universe made, to accomplish a task.

the Darkone
Why do people think celetials are so much bigger than abstracts? They have a purpose, to run genetic experiments throughout the universe. A fair number of High-fathers can repel them, just like the eternal uni-mind. Celestials are not something the universes needs they are something the universe made, to accomplish a task.

Exactly, and add to it where one of top beings ststes that Galactus is just as power as I am that tells you something"Eternity", as where the Watchers even state that Galactus is powerful enough to destroyed the universe 10x it's pretty much gold .

aliveinboston
Where is yor proof of Galactus being more powerful than the Celestails, you don't even have the comic and trying tell me what happen... yeah right. You are same knuckle head that said Infinity lostto Odin which really wan't the case, istead of showin pages you show a link, and even the link stated the oppsite of it.

FF337-341 was written by Wlater simonson, FF when into a future that didn't happen thanks to FF and some other beings, Galactus being controled by the Dreaming Celestail and he was devouring everything even earth, then went on devouring the cosimc abstracts, nebula, chaos&order,love&hate, celestails and their home world, in-betweener, etc then FF tricked Galactus into devouring Dreaming Celestails, and basicly Galactus undid his destrcution.

Apart from contradicting your own confused rhetoric in the same post, you ought to go read the comics instead of relying on some silly google search or wikipedia where you seem to get your information.

Odin alone has handled Galactus whereas Odin, Zeus and Vishnu together were shown to be well below a single Celestial. Heck, forget Odin, Galactus has trouble with the FF!

LordKaos
If Galactus has this reserve of energy he keeps, why use it up on mortal beings? This thread said he is at 100%. well fed and all that good shit. Galactus is very dismissive of lower beings that's why he created heralds. He has been caught off-guard due to his arrogance nothing more.

the Darkone
and that's why Odin bow down to Arsihem, All the power of the skyfathers and uni-mind with destroyer didn't do sh** to the 4 host except annoyed the hell out of them. Even normal galactus lay waste to the skyfathers.

the Darkone
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Apart from contradicting your own confused rhetoric in the same post, you ought to go read the comics instead of relying on some silly google search or wikipedia where you seem to get your information.

Odin alone has handled Galactus whereas Odin, Zeus and Vishnu together were shown to be well below a single Celestial. Heck, forget Odin, Galactus has trouble with the FF!

I have the comics so thank you very much, where is your info...that's right you don't have any.

Mordum
I can post pics from any of those comics. Just tell me which pics.

aliveinboston
and that's why Odin bow down to Arsihem, All the power of the skyfathers and uni-mind with destroyer didn't do sh** to the 4 host except annoyed the hell out of them. Even normal galactus lay waste to the skyfathers.

You have no clue what your babbling about. One on one I have no doubt the Destroyer could have taken out most of the Celestials but they took it on as a team the same way they would attack on of their own. Galactus couldnt even beat odin, he would stand no chance against a single Celestial. Saying a "normal" Galactus could lay waste to the skyfathers is utter rubbish when Thor, who is well below a sky-father and would be utterly fried by any of them, sent Galactus running and crying for his electronic nanny to protect him.

You can talk about all the non-continuity not-even-what-if rubbish you want, especially when it's not even Galactus youre talking about, but the real Galactus, the one that is continuity cant so much as wipe his ass without some kind of elctronic aid. In fact, he should be the official spokesperson for life-alert ... "I've fallen and I can't get up"!

aliveinboston
If Galactus has this reserve of energy he keeps, why use it up on mortal beings? This thread said he is at 100%. well fed and all that good shit. Galactus is very dismissive of lower beings that's why he created heralds. He has been caught off-guard due to his arrogance nothing more.

What reserve? When he runs out of gas he dies. There is no such thing as a 100% Galactus so the entire premise of this thread is rubbish. Galactus is not arrogant, he has no "feelings". Except when he whined like a baby after Thor hit him, then he felt scared and ran away.

Mider
soooooooo in the FF comic did he use tech to eat all those abstracts or his own power?

Mider
who cares what this other guy says the watcher and eternity already said how strong galactus is at full power whatever he says doesnt change that fact

Grimm22
soooooooo in the FF comic did he use tech to eat all those abstracts or his own power?

Well actually, he doesn't need his machines or whatnot in order to feed on planets it just makes it a lot more officiant.

Mordum
^ very true just like when he fought mephisto in his realm Galactus began to eat his realm without his machines.

harlequin115
I know someone who compared Galactus using his machines to drinking through a straw--you're more likely to get every last drop, and more easily, but it doesn't mean you couldn't.

Moreover, everyone quotes the bit where Galactus gets sent running by Thor, but IIRC, wasn't that a tad long ago? I mean, as in back before Galactus was really an established character in Marvel, so his abilities fluctuated wildly? Because if so, it's so old, it really shouldn't be THAT applicable to today.

Kinda like when Spiderman's webbing held Rogue.....

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mordum
^ very true just like when he fought mephisto in his realm Galactus began to eat his realm without his machines.
I remember that comic. my cousin had it but I don't remember the issue number.

aliveinboston

You are absolutely right, Galactus doesnt need his machines to destroy inanimate objects.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by harlequin115

Moreover, everyone quotes the bit where Galactus gets sent running by Thor, but IIRC, wasn't that a tad long ago? I mean, as in back before Galactus was really an established character in Marvel, so his abilities fluctuated wildly? Because if so, it's so old, it really shouldn't be THAT applicable to today.

Kinda like when Spiderman's webbing held Rogue.....

It was a long time ago but it has been referenced and hence reiterated since then such as when Thor used a similar attack against the Juggernaut's Cyttorak (skyfather level) protective shield and succeeded in pushing the Juggernaut back slightly but failed to cause harm. On the other hand, Galactus was nearly killed. It can be argued that Thor wasn't using the full force available against the Juggernaut but neither did he do so against Galactus. The full-force of the God-force blast is beyond Mjolnir's conducting capacity.

Mider
wasnt galactus starving when thor did that to him?

King KAM
wasnt galactus starving when thor did that to him? EXTREMLEY!

aliveinboston

No.

Mider
yeah i love when i get the YES and NO answer

aliveinboston
yeah i love when i get the YES and NO answer

By now you shouldnt be surprised. smile

the Darkone

yes he was, when got hit by magnfi godblast it hurt him even more.

Normal Galactus=Arishem, One Above All >>>>>> Skyfathers

the Darkone
I can post pics from any of those comics. Just tell me which pics.

Galactus Devouring the Dreaming Celestial, a hungrey galactus is more vulnerable than a normal Galactus. So when thor hit a weaken Galactus with a more powerful godblast it weakend further, a normal Galactus would have blown up Asgard.

Do us a favor by the issues FF337-341 then comeback until then, don't assume nothing.

aliveinboston
yes he was, when got hit by magnfi godblast it hurt him even more.

Normal Galactus=Arishem, One Above All >>>>>> Skyfathers

I see you like to rewrite marvel history. Why not post some scans? You claim to have these comics no?

the Darkone
I see you like to rewrite marvel history. Why not post some scans? You claim to have these comics no?

I like to see you like talking bullsh**, I have FF 337-341 do you? I don't think so. You keep on saying Infinity lost to Odin BS you didn't even read the story did you. When eternity stated that Galactus at full strength is just as powerful as I am in a comic you don't believe that, when the watcher even states that Galactus can destroyed the universe 10x, you don't believe it either. So you know everything, show us some proof. I told you the issues of FF so go and get them, until then you have no proof of what I am saying is a lie, hell eve sir whirlysplat agreed with me, my god I can't believe that happen. And he has knowledge then you.

Celestails really haven't proven nothing that would make you believe they are above Galactus, the whole race of Celestails went against Ego-Prime and they where getting their ass kicked, even ego gives hell to Galactus.

aliveinboston
I like to see you like talking bullsh**, I have FF 337-341 do you? I don't think so. You keep on saying Infinity lost to Odin BS you didn't even read the story did you. When eternity stated that Galactus at full strength is just as powerful as I am in a comic you don't believe that, when the watcher even states that Galactus can destroyed the universe 10x, you don't believe it either. So you know everything, show us some proof. I told you the issues of FF so go and get them, until then you have no proof of what I am saying is a lie, hell eve sir whirlysplat agreed with me, my god I can't believe that happen. And he has knowledge then you.

Celestails really haven't proven nothing that would make you believe they are above Galactus, the whole race of Celestails went against Ego-Prime and they where getting their ass kicked, even ego gives hell to Galactus.

You keep saying you have these FF issues yet you never post the scans.

You are absolutely right that Galactus was scared to death of Ego Prime. In the end Ego Prime was beaten by gods.

The Celestials never fought against Ego Prime. Seems your penchant for rewriting Marvel history includes inventing new scenarios that never occured.

the Darkone
You keep saying you have these FF issues yet you never post the scans.

You are absolutely right that Galactus was scared to death of Ego Prime. In the end Ego Prime was beaten by gods.

The Celestials never fought against Ego Prime. Seems your penchant for rewriting Marvel history includes inventing new scenarios that never occured.

blah, blah

the Darkone
Why don't you buy the comics unless you are to broke to buy them. FF 337-341, then we can talk.

aliveinboston
Why don't you buy the comics unless you are to broke to buy them. FF 337-341, then we can talk.

The reason you dont want to talk is because you realize youre screwed and have no way to justify your absurd claims. Insulting people and making things up doesnt help your argument one bit.

Mider
i dont see you with any proof aliveinboston

aliveinboston
i dont see you with any proof aliveinboston

I have shown as much proof as anyone and everything I have said can be easily verified. This guy is just plain making things up. Celestials never ever fought against Ego Prime yet he claims Ego Prime beat them up. How absurd. Is he so desperate to make the Celestials seem inferior that he resorts to fabrication? The only other possibility is that he is confusing Ego Prime with the completely different entity called Super Ego but that would indicate that he is utterly confused and has no idea what he is babbling about. Either way he is dead wrong.

Mr Master

Galactus has only been seen at full power once that I can recall, only it wasn't Galactus but Dr Doom who manifested Galactus's full power during the end of the Secret Wars I series.

After absorbing Galactus's power plus all the energy in his solar system size home world, we saw what a full powered Galactus was capable of through Doom.

Galactus was planning on doing this himself(absorbing his Ship)to battle the Beyonder but Doom beat him to it.
The universe was opened up to him, but this is as far as it seemed to go, so I would say a full powered Galactus is on a universal scale.

Mider
i dont think that counts as full powered galactus i think it was battle mode galactus who would fight someone like tyrant.

kgkg
i have seen Khatylis in one of SS comics.

and no he can't take Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.