Top Dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
After a long and tiring battle the Authority has finally fallen , now the newer groups scramble over their corpses trying to reach their Gold/Ivory palace in the sky.

WHO IS THE TOP DOG .

Mr. Valentine
Dont joke fox, you know the answer already! you know you do! look no further than the Avengers my friend, only other living respectful team big grin

Dark Shazam93
Dude, the fact is whatever you say, the Syndicate have just as many members as you and are just as respectable (among other evil guys...)

Dayscribe
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Dude, the fact is whatever you say, the Syndicate have just as many members as you and are just as respectable (among other evil guys...)

confused

One of your members tried to tell me that Juggernaut can't be affected by cosmic power manipulation.

Dark Shazam93
Uh, yeah, well that might be because eh didnt know you were using cosmic power manipulation if you read his post... and that's probably because you're using a character who sounds like someone from an N64 game that noone's ever heard of!!!

Dayscribe
Uh, yeah, well that might be because eh didnt know you were using cosmic power manipulation if you read his post... and that's probably because you're using a character who sounds like someone from an N64 game that noone's ever heard of!!!

He's Thanos' brother. big grin

Dark Shazam93
Ohhhh kaaaayyyy... as in Thanos who's the Darkseid rip off and... oh, you're the due who got 1 punched by Thanos...

Dayscribe
Also, anyone who regularly reads Captain Marvel (Marvel) knows who Starfox is.

grey fox

*SLAP*

Never and I MEAN NEVER disrespect the N64 in front of me !

Dark Shazam93
I didnt... and WTF? I only read Captain Marvel graphic novels etc so IDK... I cannot get comics easily. Its 2 hrs to the nearest comics shop...

grey fox
I didnt... and WTF? I only read Captain Marvel graphic novels etc so IDK... I cannot get comics easily. Its 2 hrs to the nearest comics shop...

Good , The N64 was the godliest console my childhood could ever have...

batdude123
I'm sorry, but I have to say this. The Avengers are the most brash and arogant team on KMC. You guys go around and make sure that everybody knows that you guys are the greatest and all that bullsh*t blah blah blah. Seriously, I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds this EXTREMELY annoying. Other teams don't come on to threads and express how great they are or anything like that, the don't even need to do a damn thing. They do the debating where it REALLY matters on the vs. forum. You guys can parade around here claiming you guys are the best and what not, but you guys fall way short of being the top-dogs on the vs. forums where everbody else posts. evil face

batdude123
^^^

Takion
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm sorry, but I have to say this. The Avengers are the most brash and arogant team on KMC. You guys go around and make sure that everybody knows that you guys are the greatest and all that bullsh*t blah blah blah. Seriously, I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds this EXTREMELY annoying. Other teams don't come on to threads and express how great they are or anything like that, the don't even need to do a damn thing. They do the debating where it REALLY matters on the vs. forum. You guys can parade around here claiming you guys are the best and what not, but you guys fall way short of being the top-dogs on the vs. forums where everbody else posts. evil face
RIGHT!!!

In vs. Forums we own avnegers.

batdude123
Originally posted by Takion
RIGHT!!!

In vs. Forums we own avnegers.

yes

Takion
yes
thumb up

badabing
*Takion and Batdude share a warm moment and hug.* hug
You guys make me SICK! puke

laughing

Rewmac
Dude, the fact is whatever you say, the Syndicate have just as many members as you and are just as respectable (among other evil guys...) Then why don't you 250 pages in your thread?

Dayscribe

What the f**k?

The JLAKMC had one member curse at me, and another say "this is how we roll." It doesn't get much more arrogant. Also, you have seven members. Given most of them are experienced, but the Avengers are the reason your group went down the tubes.

Takion, I haven't the foggiest idea what the hell you're talking about. You have maybe two people in the Syndicate that I have seen online so far at best. Even then, they usually don't know what the heck they're talking about. In fact, most of them are never even on the vs forums!

The two groups that are flexing the most brain muscle as a whole are the Avengers and the Authority. The Authority has all the older members who have been around for a long time. The Avengers have a lot of people with extensive knowledge that goes from street levelers to high cosmics, so don't come on here and give me some bullshit that the Syndicate is knowledgeable, or the JLAKMC is mighty, because it's a bunch of empty claims.

Rewmac
Just a thing you started a war you guys...And I think you would never own me on vs. threads...Ooooh Batdude,Takion is that juggernaut66666 sig, shit why don't you make your own sigs...Suppose it would be difficult to understand...We are arrogant just because we have a big thread and actual TEAM on KMC, you guys being foolish. We never started to bash you guys and what do you do is bashin' us...Tryin' to insult a good and peaceful community...You guys are just lame (exept for a couple Syndicate members who are friends). You little kids take this KMC team stuff way too serious....JLAKMC is one thing..They've been fallen as a team and Syndicate yeaaaahhhh right....I don't wanna say any more words...But Takion and Batdude you guys are just lame...Have you ever started a respect thread??? And made it as good...I have...Been deleted though for duplicated entry but nevermind....I'm arrogant??? I don't wanna get banned so for further sendin' eachother to hell I'll do it on PM...I love when you say this "arrogant" stuff just coz we got the biggest thread on comic forums, and yeah that's coz of nothin' really (being sarcastic). I suppose this won't even get to your brains so I just stop here...Bye.

badabing
Batdude, why? I always thought you got along with us. You can PM any Avenger if they get out of line with you.

Takion, who are you again. You've been here like 2 minutes and you're going to run your mouth. Get a grip, you don't even know us.

DigiMark007
I think the Lords of Chaos are winning this fight. erm

These threads never turn out well. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.