nightcrawler vs blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
who wins no prep

guy222
clarice

Arahan
she wins in a blink of an eye ..............

whatever the crap was

Blink for the win, she can teleport anything so she could just teleport him in space or teleport something in his body.

guy222
just stopped the fury

DigiMark007
Does Nightcrawler have his swords?

MrHeavySilence
I think its 5/10 for both in this situation.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I think its 5/10 for both in this situation.

thumb up

lft4ded
I didn't read the Fury fight. Does she have to take you with a blink 'crystal' to port you or stuff into you?

If Nightcrawler storms her can she specifically port herself away or him? I've seen her create portals more or less all the time. I'd give the majority to Nightcrawler as when he really gets into the multi-ports he barely seems to ever completely materialize before he's off again to punch from a different angle.

I know its probably an artist's tool to show how fast he's teleporting but she tried to trick him through a portal couldn't he just port out of it or better yet snag with his tail and bring her with him?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by lft4ded
I didn't read the Fury fight. Does she have to take you with a blink 'crystal' to port you or stuff into you?

If Nightcrawler storms her can she specifically port herself away or him? I've seen her create portals more or less all the time. I'd give the majority to Nightcrawler as when he really gets into the multi-ports he barely seems to ever completely materialize before he's off again to punch from a different angle.

I know its probably an artist's tool to show how fast he's teleporting but she tried to trick him through a portal couldn't he just port out of it or better yet snag with his tail and bring her with him?

See, this is why it could go either way.

While Kurt is extremely experienced (far more than Clarice) and is fast with his teleporting, Clarice is essentially more powerful in her teleporting ability than Kurt.

So, depending on the circumstances, this can go 5/10 for each of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.