if you could collect only ONE series, what would it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
could be anything -- even ltd if you want, but then, when it's done, you got squat! would it be astonishing xmen? amazing spidey? jla? just ONE!

H. S. 6
Amazing Spider-Man, since it probably won't end in a while.

However, if, after the series were done, you could pick a new one, then definitely Civil War.

Spideys Sister
I'm currently collecting Ultimate Spiderman Volumes. But if I could I'd get House of M or Amazing Spiderman.

SnakeEyes
House of M?! That would be a terrible choice, IMO.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
House of M?! That would be a terrible choice, IMO. Why? I liked Spiderman House of M. It was great. Costume was great but him being bald wasn't so great. Still, I want to read more of House of M

Dayscribe
HoM: Spidey is the only good book. The rest is crap.

S.S
Action comics............evil face
can you sell them on e-bay after...........shifty

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Dayscribe
HoM: Spidey is the only good book. The rest is crap. But why was he BALD?! And who was that kid richie at the end? I have that comic in my room, I'm just all sorts of confused.

King KAM
If it came out more often....the ultimates, that series is the shizzle

Dayscribe
Ultimates is definately the ultimate of all the ultimate titles.

Did that make sense?

King KAM
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Ultimates is definately the ultimate of all the ultimate titles.

Did that make sense? sadly.....and it is quite possibly the best series marvel has right now...

DigiMark007
Actually, I'd agree. And I don't even like 616 Avengers.

My beloved ASM series. Then probably the Ultimates. Or the Authority....they don't seem to be ending any time soon. smile

Validus
Green Lantern Corps. or The Flash. Hard to pick between those two.

manjaro
let me just start by stating what im collecting now: Ultimate FF, the Ultimates, CAble/deadpool...everything else is back issues im currently getting all the old trades of kyle when he just came out, and im waiting for hulk to start cranking them out, and maybe hopefully mystique will get her own series again...i must admit civil war looks like its gonna be the best thing in marvel for yeears to come..that is until they do another big event next summerbig grin but i dont wanna live in a world without ultimate FF, or the Ulitmates I REFUSE TO CHOOSE.....REFUSE I SAY!!!

chucktaylor
I currently only collect the X-Men title...

Juntai
Hmm? Just one? I collect like 10 or more books a week, but if I HAD to choose just one..........

.. . .

All Star Superman.

Been one of the best in my stack everytime it's dropped so far.

Scoobless
10 a week? damn.... so what are all the titles you get Junty?

R.O.T. Yahman
Grant Morissons Authority / Supreme power.

Im collecting two cos i have a split personality syndrome. smile

willRules
Ultimates

Dark Shazam93
Daredevil, dammit!

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
10 a week? damn.... so what are all the titles you get Junty? Currently?
Lucifer.
Nightwing.
All Superman titles, continuity and All Star.
Batman and Detective comics and All Star Batman respectively.
Ultimates.
Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine mini.
Firestorm.
Robin.
Testament.
Aquaman.
I collected the Crisis and all tie ins,
And now am collecting Civil War, but probably won't get every tie in, but did pick up Illuminati tie-in.
Titans.
Outsiders.
JLA Classified, and did JLA till it stopped.
JSA and JSA Classified.
Checkmate.
ION.
Captain Atom.
Blue Beetle.
Warlord.
All of Seven Soldiers thus far and will until it's end..
And Books of Doom mini, which is about to end.

And then I randomly throw some issues/mini's in that look good, or pick up back issues if it's a light week. Usually to help me finish of series' I've collected like Preacher, Sandman, etc.

S.S
Originally posted by Juntai
Currently?
Lucifer.
Nightwing.
All Superman titles, continuity and All Star.
Batman and Detective comics and All Star Batman respectively.
Ultimates.
Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine mini.
Firestorm.
Robin.
Testament.
Aquaman.
I collected the Crisis and all tie ins,
And now am collecting Civil War, but probably won't get every tie in, but did pick up Illuminati tie-in.
Titans.
Outsiders.
JLA Classified, and did JLA till it stopped.
JSA and JSA Classified.
Checkmate.
ION.
Captain Atom.
Blue Beetle.
Warlord.
All of Seven Soldiers thus far and will until it's end..
And Books of Doom mini, which is about to end.

And then I randomly throw some issues/mini's in that look good, or pick up back issues if it's a light week. Usually to help me finish of series' I've collected like Preacher, Sandman, etc.
no expression I pick up about the same amount as you with like 6 spiderman books a month.......cool

King KAM
Originally posted by S.S
no expression I pick up about the same amount as you with like 6 spiderman books a month.......cool i read alot...but some of that shit in their is trash...i read about 300 comics a month though

Frostbite883
Runaways big grin It'd definitely be the only comic I'll collect if I can't
collect all other comic book.

willRules
Yeah well I read around 10000555667878898999999.05 comics a month big grin

manjaro
with the excpetion of the aforementioned that i cant live without...all the others that look good like titans ,outsiders, and aquaman i just starve myself of them until the trade comes out, thats why i have assloads of comics bcuz i keep myslef occupied with fillers until what i really want comes out in trade.....yeah im a sick shit for agony like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.