Ventress vs. Leia Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Asajj Ventress against DN Leia. Lightsaber combat only. Who prevails?

Darth_Glentract
I think that Asajj has this. Leia was only barely able to beat a partially crippled Aleema Rar, who was just an average Jedi Knight.

General Kon-El
bump

Faunus
Ventress would slaughter her in seconds.

Darth_Glentract
I think that's a bit of an overstatement, Faunus. It'd be short, but I don't see her going down that fast. I'd give her a little over half a minute.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Faunus
Ventress would slaughter her in seconds.
WORD!

Faunus
No, I see her going down in ten, fifteen, tops. Leia hasn't so much as held a lightsaber since before JA: twenty or so years. And she barely brings down the Twi'lek girl, while we see Asajj besting the likes of Kit Fisto, and almost taking down Obi-Wan immediately afterwards.

DarthMaul9123
She didnt kill kit i thought sids did?

Darth_Glentract
In Leia's favor Saba knew that Leia was going to win from the beginning though, or else she would have stepped in. I don't have much more support, but I still think Leia would last 30 seconds minimum.

darthsith19
Glentract, I remember one time you told me Leia was about even with AOTC Anakin, and only 4 months after AOTC he beat Asajj on Yavin. So it might actually be pretty close, if it was that Asajj, hmm?

Lightsnake
By DE, Leia's power in the Force is directly compared to the Sunriders, albeit she hasn't touched a saber in a long time, Leia's a power in her own right

Darth_Glentract
Do you mean Vima-Da Boda? I don't remember a Sunrider in DE. If so, Vima's power was stated to be very limited at that time, so it doesn't count for a lot.

DarthMaul9123
this is getting pretty in detail for a leia thread...*snicker* leia *snicker*

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Do you mean Vima-Da Boda? I don't remember a Sunrider in DE. If so, Vima's power was stated to be very limited at that time, so it doesn't count for a lot.

No, Vima's ancestors....IE: Nomi and Vima

Darth_Glentract
Like I said, I don't remember them in DE.

Lightsnake
Your point? In the DE trilogy, Leia is compared to them and directly. She's described as an extremely formidable opponent and kills the head of the Dark Side elite with no effor. By the time of DN, the power levels are beyond what Ventress could've aspired to

DarthMaul9123
who do you think?wiat is that sora bulq she's messing up in that pic?

Hokage Yoda
Ventress

DarthBanevv
I agree with Glentract, she would go down in thirty seconds, minimum.

DarthMaul9123
faunus i always wondered why you have anti fanboy confederation written on your location, but yet you have all this vader and anakin stuff all over your sig...i dont know about you but that looks an aufful lot like a fanboy

Lightsnake
It's amusing considering she and Sora PLANNED that entire thing

DarthMaul9123
what does that have to do with fuanus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.