Exar Kun versus Ulic Quel Droma and Nomi Sunrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLAK FOX
3 of the greatest people to appear in the TOTJ comics: TBWOO, TNSS, TFNU, DLOTS, TSW and Redemption. Can Kun pull it off?

Razielim
Exar Kun destroys them.

Motoko Sama
Exar takes it.

At the time of their initial fight, Exar and Ulic stalemated, however afterward Ulic was not shown to be any more powerful, or at the least, as powerful as Exar had become afterwards.

And, Nomi...well, she goes down first. She's good, but even her with Ulic can't hold off Kun with his double-bladed saber.

Flammable Fun
Exar Kun would've defeated Ulic in that fight, which is why Ragnos deemed Kun as the Dark Lord and Ulic as the Sith Apprentice. Nomi vs Kun, Nomi would get pwned pretty fast. Together, they'd give Kun a fair amount of trouble, but he'd defeat them in no more than ten minutes.

Lightsnake
I think Mandalore might disagree with Ulic not improving..Ulic, in fairness, didn't really fight much after that. And I could see Nomi more as a 'support unit' than a combatanant

tdtd
Ulic had no need to fight anymore, he was a general.

Faunus
I could say the same thing about Anakin and Obi-Wan, couldn't I?

tdtd
I suppose but how do you know if their situations were the same?

Darth_Glentract
Force capable Generals usually can be seen fighting. Vader, Luke, Anakin, Mace, Obi-wan, most of the PT Council, Malak, ect.

tdtd
I didn't see Ulic do any fighting, or very rarely.

Darth_Glentract
Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it's not true.

tdtd
Nobody said absence of proof is proof of absence.. What's your point here? Just because we don't see Yoda disarming Sidious doesn't mean it didn't happen. Nobody said it wasn't true, I was simply making a statement. I hardly see him fighting in the comics, once he becomes a general.. Period..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.