Hack//Legend Of The Twilight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NBT

Vampire _Knight
Coji was aruging with an NPC, though it only answered mainly yes or no questions. Coji was saying that 300 was way to much for a Hunter's Bane scroll, though he knew it was at price, if not cheaper. He spit in the NPC's face, and walked away, holding the scroll in hand. The NPC merely wiped it off and helped the next in line. "Idiotic NPCs... So much for advanced technology."

Thunder Fox
alex was walking through town his cloak trailing behind and entered a shop the clerk looked at him "hello may i help you" cheerfully.....

NBT
(I'll take over the Real Characters until some people claim them.)
A boy looked over the edge of a large hole on he knees. "Man they can't be performing maintenance for twenty-four hours straight. This time the Spring of Myst is empty!" He moved in a little closer. "Who's behind this prank?" A star shined in the large hole.

Thunder Fox
the clerk looked freaked "t-thanks come again......" alex smiled "thanks i will" he said calmly and walked off and wallked out of town

Vampire _Knight
Coji teleported at the gate. "Jolting Inferno Psyche" was the place it led to. He knew what it was, and prepared for the cold. He wondered through, finding a small cave and peering inside. "Rare item time!" He yelled, his voice echoing off the walls. When it recoiled back to him, satisfied, he darted off into the cave.

NBT
The star came into view which actually was Data swirling around. "What!" The boy said flying back a few inches. He stared into the purple and yellow with stara Data swirling around. "Huh?" Then somthing started coming into view. It was a small creature the size of the boy with sharp claws covered it's arms. And sharp teeth, and the color of him was purple yellow brown and silver.

At god
Shinobi walked through the shop with a sun glasses so that no one will notice him he was very popular he was very tired of it too. He looked through the shop then went to the counter "Give me a red bull" He said. "Alright kiddo" Shop man said and gave him a red bull Shinobi walked out of the shop "Hey..that voice that's shinobi!!!" Man yelled "Shinobi!? Where is he?!" Girl screamed man pointed at the door. Shinobi looked behind "Oh..crap.." He said he started to run from girls as they chased him around

NBT
(At_God!)

Thunder Fox
alex heard a commotion from town "well whats going on now..."

NBT
"Upside Down Palm Tree monsters. Could there be such monsters? I thought they were legend." The boy said the Upside Down Palm Tree monster lunged at him. The boy quickly took out his sword the monster swung at him. The boy kicked the sharp claw and hit the other claw with his foot. The monster then swung the same claw at him. The boy hit the claw with his short Dagger Blade. He then jumped into the air the monster under him.

Thunder Fox
alex shruged and walked off and continued untill he saw a boy attacking some monsters and walked over

NBT
He began to fall down then pushed his hand down on the monster making the monster go forward. The boy then kicked him in the back of the head. And landed on the ground turning around and slashing him with his dagger. Finally killing it. It dropped to the ground and the color left it's body now it was Black and White then the it disappeared. "Is there such a monster?" Two Data circles appeared on each side of him. The Upside Down Palm Tree monsters jumped at him. The boy started to run from then. The monsters jumping in the air following him. "Upside Down Palm Trees empty Springs of Myst, never before seen monsters. This is weird! Could they be..." The monsters jumping into the air and sliceing a coconot off a tree. It came down and the monster jumped in front of the boy. The boy stepped on the coconots trying to keep his balance. The monster swung at him he jumped back. "Whoa." Then he slipped on one and hit a tree falling on the ground. The other monster jumped into the air and landed hard on the boy killing him with his claws. The boys Data in the game disappeared. And he screamed then disappeared.

Thunder Fox
alex watched them slaughter him "what the hell!?!" alex drew his black sword wit ha wolf on it

NBT
The Upside Down Palm tree monsters ran at him screaming. One jumped into the air while the other one continued running at him.

Thunder Fox
alex shot a blast of black fire having it shape as a wolf and howl as it set the tree on fire and moved and sliced the on above his sword made a howling noise as it was swung and alex watched the two creatures

NBT
One monster fell to the ground and the color left it's body. And it disappeared. The other one still ran at him.

Thunder Fox
alex sighed and slashed again and the howl was louder and got it in the middle

Vampire _Knight
The boy, known as Coji, quickly jumped down and swung madly at the creature, from all sides. He hadnt found anything useful in the cave, and he heard commotion here.

Renamon
(how should i start?)

Vampire _Knight
(O_O I didnt expect him to post... I wanted to make a dramatic entrance >.&gtwink

NBT
(Just start. Sorta like we did.)
The creature disappeared dead.

Vampire _Knight
"Now, That was sure to give me some expeirence." Coji said, sheathing his two blades.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by NBT
(Just start. Sorta like we did.)
The creature disappeared dead. alex smiled and gained exp. and walked away

Renamon
(i dont know how to start -.-)

NBT
(I don't know how to help.)

Vampire _Knight
(Walk through a market? Talk to my character? Endless possibilities. And I have a question... Do they Have angels in The World, or Red Bull? I mean... And what about teleporting? Jeesh.. Im lost.)

Renamon
Renamon was walking through the market, just looking at everything. "......."

NBT
(Not Red bull but you can teleport and there is angels in the world.)

Vampire _Knight
(I know about teleporting, and I had no idea... Wait! Subaru was an angel... Okay I get it now.)

Coji saw a new face rummaging through the market. He smiled and ran over to him, "Hey! You new here? I know the runabouts of this place. I could show you around, maybe?"

NBT
The boy flying threw the Data. "I'll just log out and contact the system ad..." The boy turned upside down. "Eh! What's this!?" He said as he vanished.

Renamon
Originally posted by Vampire _Knight
(I know about teleporting, and I had no idea... Wait! Subaru was an angel... Okay I get it now.)

Coji saw a new face rummaging through the market. He smiled and ran over to him, "Hey! You new here? I know the runabouts of this place. I could show you around, maybe?" (if u are talking to renamon, he is a she >.&ltwink

Vampire _Knight
(Oh... er... She* then >.&gtwink

Renamon
<.&ltwink

Renamon looked at the person who was talking to her. She looked at him and cocked her head sideways "Uh... sure?"

Vampire _Knight
Coji smiled. His plan worked! Now she would fall sucker to all of his tricks. But wait. He could maybe make her a part of his gang. She would be the first member, but a member nontheless. "Wanna join my party? We can go level up in one of the lower level areas later, if you want." He started leading her off, pointing at seperate stands, for different things.

Renamon
Renamon rolled her eyes. No one had ever spoke to her. She had a feeling he was going to pull something on her. "....."

Vampire _Knight
"Come on! It'll be fun!" He urged, pressing on torwards the gate.

Renamon
Renamon smirked. She was strong, and could probebly take him if he pulled anything. She followed him. "....your going to try something stupid on me, arent you?"

NBT
Shugo was flying thru the enter portal smiling. "Ha." In the game now.

Vampire _Knight
"Pssh. Of course not. I just wanna help a new friend out." He was actually telling the truth for once, and stopped when the arrived at the gate.

Renamon
Either way, Renamon had her Fox Staff at the ready. "... yea, sure...." She stopped infront of the gate

Vampire _Knight
"Sunny Plains of Golden Sun!" Coji yelled, and they were both teleported to wide open, green plains. Some players could be seen far off, training as well.

(I have g2g, sorry... I have a project and essay to do before 10... Ouch... Bye!)

NBT
Shugo admired the game havn't not been there in a while. "The latest net game are so realistic. He started walking no hearing voices.

Renamon
Renamon sighed when Coji logged out (lol.. im an ass ^-^) She started looking for someone to train with.

(you know, im sure they battle monsters corect?)

NBT
Shugo heard music as he walked the game music. He continued walking across a bridge now looking at all the cool weapons. I guy suddenly stepped in front of Shugo putting his hands on Shugo's face. Shugo kicked him in the chest and ran down the bridge yelling. The ran into somone's breast. He slumped down from her breast holding his nose. "Ooooow!"

ShinobiRikari
(Thank's for the opening)
"Watch were you're going kid. You're lucky it's someone like me you ran into." Looking away from Shugo and down at the guy, Kei put her hand on the hilt of her sword. "You're a Player killer aren't you?"

Thunder Fox
alex was following the kid "i think he is i just saw weird creatures followed by this kid...."

ShinobiRikari
(I meant the guy chasing him)

"I enjoy getting rid of the likes of you." Kei began to draw her blade, grimicing all the while. "Normally I see people like you bashing older users, not just some weird kid. For that, you deserve something more than just being logged out for awhile." In a deft movement, the girl sliced up and then backdown, watching as the man fell back and the data dissovled. "Now what were you saying about the kid, Alex."

Thunder Fox
"i went to go in another area and i saw what looked like new person get slughtered by these odd creaturse i never seen and after i killed them that kid or something that looked just like him was laughing and took off"

NBT
(NP!)
"Me?" Shugo said standing up. "My names Shugo."

Thunder Fox
alex looked at him "yes you"

ShinobiRikari
"The kid's obviously a newbie, Alex. You and I know The World. Why would the monsters be attacking someone so new. I mean......" Her eye's suddenly going dulling Kei seemed to stare off into the darkness. "Two have joined The World who will ultimately change its fate. Search for the deadly rose and the child's toy" Blinking a snapping her mouth shut, Kei looked at Alex. "I did it again, didn't I?"

NBT
"What me i just logged on! I havn't been here in a long time! I was just looking for my sister." Shugo said sighing wondering about his sister.

Thunder Fox
nodded "yep... hmm these were odd though they were really high levels for the area" turned to him "really"

NBT
"I know nothing about it. My sister just signed me up for this contest and now i'm a version of the Legendary Kite. And my sister is Black Rose. I'm a chibi of him though."

Thunder Fox
"hmmm" alex picked him up and looked at him carefully"hmmm i guess i made a mistake...." set him down

ShinobiRikari
Turning back to the kid, Kei offered him a hand up. "Hey, I'm Kei or the Fallen Angel on the World. And that's Alex, 'lobo de la luna oscura'. So your Shugo. What's your World name?"

Thunder Fox
alex bowed alittle "perhaps you need help finding your sister

NBT
"Kite." Shugo yelled. "Shugo you're late!" Somone said in a loud tone. Shugo turned around smiling spotting Rena. "You're my older brother Shugo right?" She said smiling her pink armor glistening. Shugo turned around even faster surprised. "Could you be...Rena? My little twin sister...Rena?" Rena smiled putting her hands in a piece sign on her face. "Bingo! It's been a while big brother."

ShinobiRikari
"Chibi version! How cute!!!!!" Kei looked away for a moment. "Alex what did i say this last time I prophesized?" The rain was becoming a little lighter now.

Thunder Fox
" 'Two have joined The World who will ultimately change its fate. Search for the deadly rose and the child's toy' "

NBT
Shugo blushed smiling at Keii. "Huh?" Rena walked closer to them. Shugo laughing. "Who is the childs toy?"

Thunder Fox
alex chuckled

ShinobiRikari
"Well, guess what." Looking back at her old friend, Kei sighed. "We've found they, or more like they us. A Black Rose and a Kite. A deadly rose and a child's toy." Pushing back the strands of hair which had fallen into her eyes, she looked at Alex. "I didn't say whether it would be a good change or bad. What should we do?"

NBT
Shugo turned to Alex. "What's so funny?" He said confused. Then turned back to Keii. "Hey i'm Kite."

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
"Well, guess what." Looking back at her old friend, Kei sighed. "We've found they, or more like they us. A Black Rose and a Kite. A deadly rose and a child's toy." Pushing back the strands of hair which had fallen into her eyes, she looked at Alex. "I didn't say whether it would be a good change or bad. What should we do?" "protect them untill they get stronger"Originally posted by NBT
Shugo turned to Alex. "What's so funny?" He said confused. Then turned back to Keii. "Hey i'm Kite." "its nothing...."

NBT
"Come on tell me." Shugo said sighing. Rena took a step closer. "Well it's the first time meeting in this form ah Shugo." Then she turned to Keii and Alex. "I'm Rena the Heavy Blade! Pleased to Meet you."

ShinobiRikari
"We may very well be putting our lives, and I mean our real ones in danger. but i'll help you out if that's what you think we should do." looking back at the twins, Kei smiled. 'I think that for now you two should logout. Alex has been seeing more monsters around here and they seem to be attracted to you. So you better go until it's safer."

Thunder Fox
nodded "at least untill i can sort this out.... and rei i know our lives are at risk but its better then them loseing their lives"

ShinobiRikari
(Kei)
"I'll leave it to you for now, Alex. I have to get going." putting her sword away, she shook her head, spraying water everywhere. 'I've been on for hours. i'm going to logout now."

NBT
"Nice to meet you. But we don't plan on logging out yet." Rena said. Shugo continued stareing at Kei.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by NBT
"Nice to meet you. But we don't plan on logging out yet." Rena said. Shugo continued stareing at Kei. alex sighed "then your stuck with me when you leave town"
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(Kei)
"I'll leave it to you for now, Alex. I have to get going." putting her sword away, she shook her head, spraying water everywhere. 'I've been on for hours. i'm going to logout now." nodded "alright see you when ever then"

ShinobiRikari
"Fine, but stay close to Alex. He'll make sure you stay safe. i'll be back tomorrow and we can talk more then, Alex." With that, Kei logged out and looked at her screen. 'i've got to break this habit..."

(g2g, hw, eat, etc)

Thunder Fox
alex sighed "she needs to say good bye in a better way..."

NBT
"Why do we have to stick with you?" Shugo said rudly sighing.

(Bye Shino.)

Thunder Fox
cause those random monsters will tear through you like paper and your screwed if you meet one

Renamon
(not pnly do i not know where i am... but what to do =.=)

Thunder Fox
(hmmmm me and NBT characters are pretty much teaming up and long with rei so team up with us

NBT
Shugo jumping in the air. "I have a party already and a strong one at that!" He said yelling. Rena smiled happy as well.

Renamon
(and where am i? and where to go? this is confusing me >.&ltwink

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by NBT
Shugo jumping in the air. "I have a party already and a strong one at that!" He said yelling. Rena smiled happy as well. "hmm then concider me and rei as more members" (hmmm your still in towm like us just run into us or something

NBT
Shugo sighed walking to the edge of the bridge. Rena following. "It looks like we've been noticed." Rena smiling at Shugo. "Of course! We're the winners of the Character Campaign. I never thought...that the dot hackers characters...Would be the present." Rena said smiling. Shugo looked into the sky. "Dot Hackers?"

Thunder Fox
alex was watching the two silenltly

Renamon
Renamon was walking through, being bored as usuall(cuz no one talks to her) "........"

Thunder Fox
saw renamon "hmm" looked at the two and looked at renamon "i wonder why she is down?"

NBT
Shugo turning around. Spotting a person. "Hi."

Renamon
(who u say hi to?)

NBT
(You.)

Renamon
Renamon stopped and looked at shugo "Uhh.... hi?" she said

Thunder Fox
alex nodded "why do you look so down in the dumps?"

Renamon
Renamon turned to alex "...do I?" she paused for a moment and shrugged "No one ever talks to me"

Thunder Fox
"hmmmm i hate that well we are talking to you i am Alex 'lobo de la luna oscura' you are?

Renamon
"Renamon.." she said, feeling uneasy being talked to for once.

NBT
Shugo looked back at Rena. "What is the dot hackers?" Rena turned to him then looked into the sky. "They're only the party to have cleared the last mystery of "The World". They were two original members a young male twin blade Kite. And a young girl Heavy Blade Black rose. When they solved the mystery. People were no longer allowed to use these characters. To be able to use Legendary Heros...It's The Best!!"

Thunder Fox
alex looked at her feeling her uneasyness "well if you don't want to talk i under stand

Renamon
"no, its not that... its just, im not use to being talked to.." She said, not wanting him to leave.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by NBT
Shugo looked back at Rena. "What is the dot hackers?" Rena turned to him then looked into the sky. "They're only the party to have cleared the last mystery of "The World". They were two original members a young male twin blade Kite. And a young girl Heavy Blade Black rose. When they solved the mystery. People were no longer allowed to use these characters. To be able to use Legendary Heros...It's The Best!!" "your lucky to win those you should be honored i wanted to win thos e charaters for me and rei"

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Renamon
"no, its not that... its just, im not use to being talked to.." She said, not wanting him to leave. "hmmmm alright

Renamon
Renamon smiled. "Im a bit new here, care to show me around?" she asked

Thunder Fox
"hmmm would love two but i am protecting these two there have been unknown monsters around that might cause problems..... but hang with us your welcome to

NBT
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
"your lucky to win those you should be honored i wanted to win thos e charaters for me and rei"

"Sorry you didn't." Rena said feeling sorry.

Renamon
Renamon slightly smiled "Sure, i guess.."

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by NBT
"Sorry you didn't." Rena said feeling side. "oh well i am content as i am now i guess...."

looked at her "so what level are you?"

NBT
"8." Rena said smiling.

Renamon
(hold on, what level is Renamon? I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT DOT HACK SIGN!)

Thunder Fox
"hmmm 8 huh"

Thunder Fox
(hold on, what level is Renamon? I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT DOT HACK SIGN!) (your new right? so abut 1-3)

NBT
(Gotta go. C'ya peeps.)
"Yep lvl 8 you?" Rena said curious voice.

Thunder Fox
"hmmmm high put it that way"

Renamon
(i dunno what to say or do....)

Thunder Fox
(is your person been in the game a long time or just joined it)

Renamon
(like 3-4 months)

Thunder Fox
(then like about Lv. 8 or 9)

Renamon
(ok... lvl 9 it is... what do i do now)

Thunder Fox
(-smacks head- just rp alex asked you what level you were)

Renamon
"I'm level 9.. what lever are you?" renamon asked

Thunder Fox
".........50 but i don't fight anymore normally i just tend to train new people and takecare of ......glitches"

Renamon
"...why not?" Renamon asked, a bit confused "Think it will intimidate other players??"

Thunder Fox
"there isn't much need to although i should start training again"

Renamon
Renamon chuckled "I think it would be fun to see you fight." she said

Thunder Fox
"hmmm mabe you'll get a chance depending when they log out i will get in a fight and show you

Renamon
Renamon smiled "Im always on... ive fallen asleep in the real worl while playing this a few times." she said with a shrug my lfe really sucks when im out of this thing."

Thunder Fox
Renamon smiled "Im always on... ive fallen asleep in the real worl while playing this a few times." she said with a shrug my lfe really sucks when im out of this thing." "that isn't healthy you should log off sometimes"

Renamon
"No point.. i log off to eat though..." She said "Its fun watching people fight." she chuckled a bit, what do you mainly do around here?"

Thunder Fox
"mercenary people tend to hold grudges and stuff around here and with enough gold i solve it for them and i train rookie players like the ones that just join in the first few months like the basics of the game"

Renamon
Renamon giggled a little bit "Your so like my 9th grade teacher" she said. she laughed a bit and smiled at him

Thunder Fox
he chuckled "something like that oh i also trade items for cash"

Renamon
Renamon shrugged "I cant remember the last time i had money on this game. I usually get theived..."

Thunder Fox
"hmmmm" he pulled a bag out and gave her 20000 coins "here"

Renamon
Renamons eye twitched and she shook her head politly "No thanks... i don't need money..." she smiled at him

Thunder Fox
"take it you need supplies and i do this for all newer members"

Renamon
Renamon smiled politly and took it "Thanks..." she said "I dont get it.. if you get your money by trading items.. how do you get the items if you don't fight?"

Thunder Fox
"contests major events and when i am payed for my mercenary jobs i get alot of money and the items i win from the oppenents"

Renamon
"Oh... I've never been in a contest... what are they like?"

(that will really help me. i have no clue bout half the stuff im talkin about laughing )

Thunder Fox
(lol) "contest are like.....mini-games here certin rules apply and tyoiu do your best to win the game" he said simply

Renamon
"oh, sounds like fun" she said with a smile

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Tombstone
rashede log in to the game in walk in to town look for a Quests
rashede was new to game rashede run in to a guy

rashede: my bad

ShinobiRikari
Logging back in, Kei shook her head. I really shouldn't be on. i have a bunch of homework to do, but those two kids need someone to look after them. Now where are they? Spinning around, she raced down the street occasionally looking side to side. There was a contest starting today, and knowing Alex, he'd probably be there with the kids. Turning the corner at full speed, Kei slammed right into someone and started to fall backwards. "Oh, ouch!"

Immediately grabbing whoever it was who had ran into him, Keiji pulled the stranger towards him until they were both steady. "You ok?" he asked releasing the stranger from his grasp. Oh, it's a girl "Sorry about that, I should have been looking where I was going. Name's Keiji, are you looking for someone?"

Renamon
Renamon smiled at Alex(is that right?) Cheerfully. "well... you better start watching the kids you were talking about... I'll just tag along."

Thunder Fox
alex nodded "good idea....."

Renamon
(we really cant do nothin till NBT gets back on huh?)

Thunder Fox
(about right)

Renamon

Thunder Fox
(-shrugs-)

Renamon
(hmmmm......... maybe we should make new chars and do stuff with them hmm?)

Thunder Fox
(i am reviving my old charater so i'll be a few minutes)

Renamon
Josh was wondering through the market. He was bored and couldnt find no one to talk to. He had a known rep on stealing things from other players, but had never been caught. "............"

Thunder Fox
lance walked threw town silently

Renamon
Josh spotted lance and smirked. He studied lance for a moment. He didnt look like he had much. He shrugged and walked up to Lance "Hey wassup pal!" he said smiling. he had never seen lance, but had a feeling he was strong.

Thunder Fox
Lance glared "stealing from me is a death sentance for you...."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>