Thing vs Hulk with (with stipulations)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
Thing is pissed off total 110% bloodlust, and has just taken some morphine so he cannot feel pain.
Hulk's anger level/strength proportion cannot rise. However, he knows he is going to fight and gets 1 hour mental prep.

Who wins?

badabing
The Thing would still have to end this quickly due to Hulk's healing. (If it's still on) The Thing beat Grey Hulk so maybe he could pull 6.5/10 due to his fighting ability.

RogerRamjet
The Hulkster still...

Jabba the Hutt
Idk, this is pretty debateable. I'd go with Thing by a half a hair. BTW this is regular Savage Hulk.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Idk, this is pretty debateable. I'd go with Thing by a half a hair. BTW this is regular Savage Hulk.

Without being able to raise his strength or any of that good stuff, Ben takes it.

Especially a pissed off Ben.

Thing 7/10

KillAll
i agree ben takes it. if hulk cant overpower him, he's going down.

godking
Grey Hulk would take this by using his advantages and Things disadvantages.

Dinalfos
What do you mean? There is no such thing as a Hulk who cannot increase his strength, unless you mean Heroes Reborn Hulk. But even he has a base strength higher than Ben's.

The Banner Hulk and Grey Hulk may have lower base strengths, but retain the strength increasement.

badabing
Thing is pissed off total 110% bloodlust, and has just taken some morphine so he cannot feel pain.
Hulk's anger level/strength proportion cannot rise. However, he knows he is going to fight and gets 1 hour mental prep.

Who wins?
Please read the thread and explanation. ranting

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
Please read the thread and explanation. READ STIPULATIONS!ranting

Dinalfos
Savage Hulk is stronger than Ben.

who?-kid
Hulk still stronger, Hulk still more durable, Hulk smash Rockman.

Jabba the Hutt
Have we ever seen Ben really super pissed off?

Grimm22
Have we ever seen Ben really super pissed off?

In FF #92, Reed had just found a way for Ben to control his transformations between being Ben Grimm and the Thing. Of course this messed up Ben's head so that he was REALLY Pissed.

By coincidence, the Hulk ran into the Thing and they had their greatest battle ever.

Im not sure how it ended, but most likely in either a draw or Ben being shot down by Reed or some crap like that.

Jabba the Hutt
Oh, wow I didn't know that. That's very interesting. So Thing pissed is pretty crazy.

harlequin115
Guys....the one hour mental prep thing, has nobody thought of that?

(I'm assuming that for the purposes of this forum, Hulk's strength throughout the fight is equal to that when it begins, but that he can increase it during his prep time....otherwise, why prep?)

I figure that the Hulk spends the entire time thinking about two things, oscillating his thoughts between the two:

1. The time 'big jim' stole his lunch money in second grade.

2. The fact that, now that he's transformed into Hulk, it's REALLY REALLY hard to eat a hamburger, due to his ginormous fingers.

After an hour of contemplating THAT, i'd give it to banner by a long shot wink.

Accel
Hulk still wins. It just takes longer than usual.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel
Hulk still wins. It just takes longer than usual.

Hey, Ben pwned Grey Hulk.

Why couldnt he do the same this time.

Accel
That was Spikey Thing (his strongest form) against the weakest version of the Hulk and it still was no picnic for him.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel
That was Spikey Thing (his strongest form) against the weakest version of the Hulk and it still was no picnic for him.

Spikey Thing is about the Thing's strength today. wink

Psyquis52
Thing wins.

godking
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hey, Ben pwned Grey Hulk.

Why couldnt he do the same this time. GRIMM beat Grey Hulk ONCE he was embarrased and Beaten down the second time they fought.

Grimm22
Originally posted by godking
GRIMM beat Grey Hulk ONCE he was embarrased and Beaten down the second time they fought.

First off, the second time they fought wasnt even a fight. It was just Grey Hulk punching Ben and running away and drowning him in a river because he knows that he could never beat Ben in a real fight. wink

Dinalfos
Grey Hulk could beat the living crap out of Ben. All you have to do is whisper "Savage Hulk" and he'll knock our little orange friend into orbit laughing

(And yes, I realize the knocking-people-into-orbit-argument is overused)

godking
Originally posted by Grimm22
First off, the second time they fought wasnt even a fight. It was just Grey Hulk punching Ben and running away and drowning him in a river because he knows that he could never beat Ben in a real fight. wink laughing laughing Grey Hulk Humiliated Ben by using his strengths and Grimms weaknesses where does it state that a fight has to be toe to toe ?.

Grimm is stronger then Grey Hulk But Grey Hulk is a lot smarter when he chooses to be. Strength is'nt everything winning is.

roughrider
The Hulk/Thing graphic novel The Big Change had this thing going. The Hulk's blood was bombarded with positive cerebral ions, to make him calmer and more manageable. And it kept him from getting really angry. Thing has a good chance at victory this way.

Jabba the Hutt
Alright, when I say pissed off, I mean it as in: The Hulk killed the entire fantastic four, and his whole entire family right in front of his eyes. (lets pretend he has a 4 year old daughter.) The Hulk rapes the four year old daughter, and then tears her into shreads.

That's how pissed off he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.