Ultimate Marvel Predictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
So what do u guys think will happen in the Ultimate marvel universe in the next year or so? Here's what I think

Juggernaut will make his next appearances, and will earn his name in the Ultimate Universe as the unstoppable Juggernaut.

Thor will officially become the God Of Thunder, and we will finally see him kick some behind.

Colossus will leave the X men for a while, because he will fell left out.

The Phoenix will make it's next appearance

Hulk will come back to America

We will see more of Ultimate Namor

The Inhumans will again be discovered, and we will get to see how badass Ultimate Blackbolt is.

So what do u all think?

DigiMark007
Kitty Pryde will become pregnant.

shifty

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Kitty Pryde will become pregnant.

shifty GO SPIDER KID!

I mean Man... shifty Suurrree.... That's what I meant.

Dayscribe
Ultimate Thanos and Ronin the Accuser.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
GO SPIDER KID!

I mean Man... shifty Suurrree.... That's what I meant.

Exactly. A 15-year-old dad. And the kid of a mutant and Spider-Man?! The possibilities are endless. That'll be some Franklin Richards stuff right there. wink

Validus
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Ultimate Thanos and Ronin the Accuser.
Can you really call it a predication if it's already confirmed?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Validus
Can you really call it a predication if it's already confirmed?

laughing out loud

Validus
prediction*

I hate typos.

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out what the next ongoing will be. I can't really think of anything that needs one.

grey fox
Ultimate Sentry .....

Although they kinda did a-lot of the stuff that fuels sentries character with ULT Thor....

Rick/Genis
ummm they've confirmed an ultimate Ronin?

Dayscribe
Ultimate Ghost Rider.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Ultimate Ghost Rider.

Wait a minute ?

I thought they were trying to keep Magic a minimum in Ult Marvel ?

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Wait a minute ?

I thought they were trying to keep Magic a minimum in Ult Marvel ? they should, and i would like to more of ult.powerman

littleredhat
I think Ultimate Namor's next appearance will be..............................................................in Ultimate X-men.

Because it has already been established that he is a mutant,add that to his power and the fact that he is over 9000 years old and I believe both Prof.X and Magneto will be salivating after him.

Of course they won't be the only ones drooling. love

Dark Shazam93
Originally posted by Validus
prediction*

I hate typos.

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out what the next ongoing will be. I can't really think of anything that needs one. You can't think of ANYTHING that needs one!? How dare you!? We need...

... Ultimate Stilt Man and Squirrel Girl too!!!!

willRules
There are supposed to be some big change to the ultimate universe as a result of the events in the upcoming ultimates 12

personally I'd love to see Cap fight ultimate Red skull.

Dayscribe
Wait a minute ?

I thought they were trying to keep Magic a minimum in Ult Marvel ?

Screw that. Ghost Rider is a badass. They can just do the 2099 thing and make him a cyborg.

Dark Shazam93
Yeah, we NEED an Ultimate Ghost rider... just like we NEED an Ultimate Stilt Man!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Exactly. A 15-year-old dad. And the kid of a mutant and Spider-Man?! The possibilities are endless. That'll be some Franklin Richards stuff right there. wink He can skick to walls AND walk through them too! eek! laughing out loud

H. S. 6
Ult Spidey will get back with MJ.

grey fox
Originally posted by willRules
There are supposed to be some big change to the ultimate universe as a result of the events in the upcoming ultimates 12

personally I'd love to see Cap fight ultimate Red skull.

Ultimate red skulls that iranian kid who needs an ass whupping....

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Ult Spidey will get back with MJ. That's ovious. Exactly the reason me and Digi were joking... well I was.. confused

Spideys Sister
Iceman and Rogue will split up.

Soujaboy
You think Ultimate Namor will become a good guy

Spideys Sister
I don't like Namor that much... You on the other hand....

HellMaster93
I wanna see Ultimate Leapfrog and Stilt Man... God, I love Classic Daredevil!

willRules

Has that been confirmed yet? confused cos I have every issue of Ultimates 2 and I never recall the name Red Skull being mentioned..........

roughrider

What the f**k? Ultimate Red Skull will be Iranian?

I don't know about the next year - I wonder what the long term future for the Ultimate universe is. Can Marvel keep on going, publishing two completely different sets for every ongoing character & series? Or, is a (cough!) Crisis and company reboot in the works, sometime soon?

HellMaster93
Almost certainly...

King_Mungi

R.O.T. Yahman
I look forward to any of these ....

Ultimate Graviton
Ultimate Eternals
Ultimate Taskmaster
Ultimate Nimrod
Ultimate Gladiator/Hyperion/Sentry
Ultimate Black Panther
Ultimate Baron Zemo
Ultimate Song Bird
Ultimate Radioactive man

smile

willRules
Ultimate Wonder-man would be great. Ultimate Deadpool was in the latest Ultimate spidey storyline and there was an interesting twist to his origins.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by willRules
Ultimate Wonder-man would be great. Ultimate Deadpool was in the latest Ultimate spidey storyline and there was an interesting twist to his origins.

Is Ultimate Spiderman any good my friend ? I've heard its one of Bendis's better titles ? smile

SnakeEyes
I think that Ultimate Daredevil should have his own ongoing. It could have potential.

And also and Ultimate Blade series would be very badass.

One thing I like about the Ultimate Universe is how they have a more realistic take on things. They refer to current events and the media... and in general, it's more believable.

willRules
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Is Ultimate Spiderman any good my friend ? I've heard its one of Bendis's better titles ? smile

I personally like it because I am around Peter's age and can relate to a lot of the teenager lifestyle he has. I the art is usually great and at its worst, its still reasonable. The stories whilst don't have a bead on the great titles like Ultimates or Ultimate X-men but are still enjoyable. However they do tend to make Peter fight an act like a spaz around other heroes or villains which is slightly disappointing. Overall an enjoyable read but I wouldn't recommend it over any other ultimate title except Ultimate F.F. smile

who?-kid
Yes it's good. At first I didn't like it, but it grows on you. The characters and stories are much more realistic than those in 616.

Spideys Sister
Is Ultimate Spiderman any good my friend ? I've heard its one of Bendis's better titles ? smile Besides Bendis screwing some old faves like Carnage and Venom... It's a great comic especially with their new colorerOriginally posted by willRules
I personally like it because I am around Peter's age and can relate to a lot of the teenager lifestyle he has. I the art is usually great and at its worst, its still reasonable. The stories whilst don't have a bead on the great titles like Ultimates or Ultimate X-men but are still enjoyable. However they do tend to make Peter fight an act like a spaz around other heroes or villains which is slightly disappointing. Overall an enjoyable read but I wouldn't recommend it over any other ultimate title except Ultimate F.F. smile Originally posted by who?-kid
Yes it's good. At first I didn't like it, but it grows on you. The characters and stories are much more realistic than those in 616. They remade the comics so that kids of today who love Spidey have have their own relations to him. In 2004 it was voted most read comic of the year.

willRules
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
In 2004 it was voted most read comic of the year.

Cool smile

SnakeEyes
bump?

Anyone else think that Ult. DD or Blade would be awesome?

willRules
YES eek!

I would like to see Ultimate cable and Ultimate Deadpool ongoing series............eek!

Ultimate Cap solo series would be incredible fear

grey fox
Ultimate Cap mini , their also considering making an Ultimate Blade mini....

marvelprince
Ultimate Blade would be kick ass. I would also love an Ultimate DD and an Ultimate Moon Knight series. Ultimate Alpha Flight and Black Panther are some other good ideas that come to mind

grey fox
Wakanda was recently brought up in ULT Spiderman.....

HellMaster93
Oh yes! Does Ult Dr Strange have a series yet? I saw him in USM...

Spideys Sister
Wakanda was recently brought up in ULT Spiderman..... so was Uspeedball and U Dark hawk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.