What new can we expect from star wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
i would have searched this but after alot of VERY wrong searches i got bored

Captain REX
The Legacy series looks to be interesting, if not completely stepping all over the whole 'Sith are dead!' thing.

DarthMaul9123
yeah but are their any movies, i mean i heard the conspiracy of episode seven but thats clearly bullshit unless they can bring all the characters back and de-age them a thousand years

Motoko Sama
The Legacy Era Sith look really badass IMO.

DarthMaul9123
are we going to see any old characters or and VERY old characters such as kun or malak or revan or bane, naga sadow, bane?

The Creator
You know technically they never said how long the Sith were supposed to stay dead.

DarthMaul9123
haha
they still have books and homicrons or somekhtings

Captain REX
Lucas said himself that the Sith were dead after Palpatine. That's enough to rule it true.

The Creator
He never said they couldn't come back though did he?

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by The Creator
That's being nitpicky...

The Creator
Hey I'm just saying he never said they couldn't.

Darth Vious
I think it'd be nice to see a hero that wasn't either a Skywalker or a Solo or somehow related to them...

Razielim
Cade Skywalker is the new hero... And I doubt that's gonna happen. People <3 Solo and Skywalker.

Captain REX
Originally posted by The Creator

Well, hard to bring them back if there is no one to really pass on the teachings. Holocrons made teach, sure, but they don't teach everything.

I hope they unveil how these Sith returned.

Swirly Girl
Legacy is just awful/i].

Any writer that makes characters like "Darth Talon" or "Darth Krayt" deserves to be shot...

Darth Vious
Originally posted by Razielim
Cade Skywalker is the new hero... And I doubt that's gonna happen. People <3 Solo and Skywalker.
And there are no other possible people that could serve as heros? Who blew up the 2nd Death Star? Oh yeah, it was Lando Calrissian and Wedge Antilles...

DarthMaul9123
Dark jedi maybe?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Vious
And there are no other possible people that could serve as heros? Who blew up the 2nd Death Star? Oh yeah, it was Lando Calrissian and Wedge Antilles...

Yeah, because Niem Numb should become an uber Jedi? No, that would suck. Jedi sell, and Skywalkers/Solos are the best ones to do it.

DarthMaul9123
what about kyp, kirana ti, and the rest

jollyjim311
They simply wouldn't sell as well as that genuine Skywalker name.

DarthMaul9123
haha most people wouldnt even know who they were

DarthBanevv
I heard a lot of new things will be happening in Lotf. I was going to ask if some stuff was true.....But I don't know how to use spoiler tags.

DarthMaul9123
i hate spoilers

DarthBanevv
I believe that is why we have spoiler tags, Maul.

DarthMaul9123
i believe that is just my opinion that i am clearly entitle too and if i feel like saying something....I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthBanevv
And if I feel like not caring, I will.

DarthMaul9123
ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.