AotC Anakin vs Ki-Adi-Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Razielim
Who wins?

Captain REX
Mundi.

Razielim
I'm not sure. After rewatching AotC Anakin is pretty damn skilled. Assuming he doesn't pull a hissy fit I say he can pull it off.

Captain REX
No...Mundi was on the Council, possibly third-in-command, and was on the Council for awhile before AOTC Anakin. I say Mundi.

DarthMaul9123
AOTC anakin is a winy ass punk who deserved to be put in his place by dooks and i dispise dooks

Razielim
Mundi was probably great and all, but people aren't always put on the Council for their martial skills. Coleman Trebor was also on the council. And people like Qui-Gon were not.

DarthMaul9123
well cause qui gon was acting up against the rules, and we know why after seeing dooks in AOTC

Captain REX
Jinn would have been a Council member, but for his unruliness and unorthodox methods.

Mundi was one of the more martial Council members, I assure you.

Council#13
I'm not sure about being a martial member, but he can probably take on Anakin.

Yes, Qui-Gon took after Dooku in his maverick views. Either one could have easily been on the Council

darthsith19
Mundi wins. He was a makashi practicioner, held off Grievous for a while, was a commander on Geonosis, was one of four Jedi to lead the Jedi into the Geonosian arena and the only Jedi besides Yoda to actually fight back when his troops fired on him. And he was trained by Yoda. Anakin's strong, especially for his age, but not strong enough to take out Mundi.

General Kon-El
Ki-Adi Mundi.

kamikz
Again, where does it say that Mundi practises Makashi?

((The_Anomaly))
I don't see Mundi Taking this easy, as a matter of fact, I think he could lose. Anyways, by ROTS Anakin would waste Mundi but AOTC Ani prolly loses more often then he wins. But each time Mundi goes through hell.

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Again, where does it say that Mundi practises Makashi?
There was one guy on here for like a week or two last year, I think early in the fall. Gave proof that Mundi utilized (not mastered, though) Makashi. Can't remember what the proof was, though, sorry. Feel free to search for it.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I don't see Mundi Taking this easy, as a matter of fact, I think he could lose. Anyways, by ROTS Anakin would waste Mundi but AOTC Ani prolly loses more often then he wins. But each time Mundi goes through hell.

Hokage Yoda
Mundi no questions asked Aotc ani sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.