Ultimate Cap vs 616 Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
This has to be a fight for the ages...

Seriously, this is going to be good smile

Soleran
Ultimate Cap would kill Wolverine with whatever means possible, stun him and tie him up and drop him in a lake. The End.

jinzin
i think there's a reason why Ultimate cap had to resort to gunning ultimate wolvie down in their skirmish... if cap tries that crap on 616 wolvie he's gonna be in for a surprise....

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
i think there's a reason why Ultimate cap had to resort to gunning ultimate wolvie down in their skirmish... if cap tries that crap on 616 wolvie he's gonna be in for a surprise.... lol, i dont know though....i see ult cap even resorting to biting....

jinzin
lol.. I wouldn't be surprised..

don't get me wrong though I like ultimate cap a lot.. even though he is a dick.. the guy put down friggin hulk and giant man... hilarious.

Rick/Genis
Cap wouldn't even mind tossing a couple grenades at Logan... he'd do anything just to make The Wolvy Pass out... and once He's passed out.... Wolvie is down for the Count... because The Cap would have NO problem killing someone in their sleep.

Jarshewa
good god this would be good................

Jarshewa
im stupified

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.