I haven't been this happy for YEARS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
This girl I met may possibly be the best thing thats ever happened to me,I usually go out with girls that are nice looking but turn out to be sluts,this girl is nice looking AND has a nice personality(to me anyway).

She has even changed the way I view females in general,Honestly deep down I thought they were all hoe's,but now I know different,I used to hate eating in front of people,I dont know why, confused but this girl MADE me eat dinner with her last night,and it wasn't as bad as I thought,The only thing I dont like is she is coming on a bit too fast,I mean as much as I like her,I have only known her a week! She wants to see me every single night and carry's on like we are ****ing engaged or something roll eyes (sarcastic)

Apart from that,I cant believe a star like K.Diddy has found someone that might just nearly be as good as himself big grin

Renamon
you should say "bonjour, comment allez-vous beau ?" to her and see what happens

Bun Bun
Originally posted by K.Diddy
This girl I met may possibly be the best thing thats ever happened to me,I usually go out with girls that are nice looking but turn out to be sluts,this girl is nice looking AND has a nice personality(to me anyway).

She has even changed the way I view females in general,Honestly deep down I thought they were all hoe's,but now I know different,I used to hate eating in front of people,I dont know why, confused but this girl MADE me eat dinner with her last night,and it wasn't as bad as I thought,The only thing I dont like is she is coming on a bit too fast,I mean as much as I like her,I have only known her a week! She wants to see me every single night and carry's on like we are ****ing engaged or something roll eyes (sarcastic)

Apart from that,I cant believe a star like K.Diddy has found someone that might just nearly be as good as himself big grin

Awww WOW good for you luke! Thats so great. Well maybe she just really likes you and thats why she wants to spend so much time with you.

Awwww good luke happy

Jonathan Mark
Assuming your telling the truth... I'm gonna laugh when you end up becoming a father at 14 and cry at the same time for the poor child that would have you as a father.

And don't deny being 14 because I know Sorgo tricked you into admitting it threads ago.

LanceWindu

Met a week ago, ****ed many times without a condom, clingy, MAKES you do things already...roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah you found yourself a real keeper. thumb up

I hope you can sense sarcasm

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Assuming your telling the truth... I'm gonna laugh when you end up becoming a father at 14 and cry at the same time for the poor child that would have you as a father.

And don't deny being 14 because I know Sorgo tricked you into admitting it threads ago.

Ok,I'm 14,you believe what you want smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Met a week ago, ****ed many times without a condom, clingy, MAKES you do things already...roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah you found yourself a real keeper. thumb up

meh, I kinda like having her aroundconfused Also,she is on the pill for sure,beacuse I have seen the packet

BakaXero
what about STDs?

LanceWindu
meh, I kinda like having her aroundconfused Also,she is on the pill for sure,beacuse I have seen the packet

You're so getting gonorrhea.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BakaXero
what about STDs?

**** em If she had something,I would already have it by now anyway

Renamon
sick

BakaXero
hmm... true true.
HAVE FUN!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BakaXero
hmm... true true.
HAVE FUN!

I will big grin

Have fun with your hand smile

BakaXero
I will big grin

Have fun with your hand smile
do what ever you like as long as it's back in one piece smile

InnerRise
Am I the only one that feels as if K.Diddy is a totally different person.

I mean lately he's been posting strangely compared to what he used to.

It just feels a if it's a younger person posting now. No offense. It's just something that's not right to me.

I just don't know.

Es no tiene razon...........................................................................

is it comprehensible.....

Nevermind
Originally posted by LanceWindu

Haha. Owned.

Jarshewa
you havent been this happy in years,must not of been around a girl in years

Mysterious Man
@K.Diddy:Look,kiddo,the OTF is already f*cked up as it is(not that it wasn't in the first place),the last thing we need is some pubescent 14 year old making idiotic threads about his inflatable girlfriends.So keep whatever your twisted little imagination is telling you to yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

@Jonathan:What surprises me is how many people here fall for actually believing this kid.If so,then they're just as dumb as he is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nevermind
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
@K.Diddy:Look,kiddo,the OTF is already f*cked up as it is(not that it wasn't in the first place),the last thing we need is some pubescent 14 year old making idiotic threads about his inflatable girlfriends.So keep whatever your twisted little imagination is telling you to yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

@Jonathan:What surprises me is how many people here fall for actually believing this kid.If so,then they're just as dumb as he is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why don't you use the quote button?

Tired Hiker
K.Diddy, I wish you the best, man! I truly hope it lasts.

Imaginary

Most STI's don't present with symptoms, you should be tested anyway.

Jarshewa
they stick a Huge q-tip in ur pee hole,but you should do it anyway.
"its huge"

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Renamon
you should say "bonjour, comment allez-vous beau ?" to her and see what happens

you know you just implied that she is a man no expression

try bonjour ma belle, comment allez-vous?

Impediment

Am I the only one who finds that totally moronic? I bet my next paycheck that you end up catching the Booty Flu because of unprotected sex, "stud". Have fun.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Impediment
Am I the only one who finds that totally moronic? I bet my next paycheck that you end up catching the Booty Flu because of unprotected sex, "stud". Have fun.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Impediment
eek!

Captain REX
This is the part where I totally don't believe K.Diddy, then laugh at him for trying to make people whom have never met him nor liked him feel happy for his schizophrenia! eek!

Childish, irresponsible twit.

K.Diddy
confused

Piggle Humsy
What a waste of space you are... no expression

How did I end up in here? confused

*leaves quickly*

Council#13

smile Good job!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.