Dante Vs Anima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Krueger
Anima, the Strongest Of All Aeons Vs Dante, Son of Sparda and Demon Killer

Round One: Dante Vs Anima
Round Two: Dante Vs Anima
Round Three: Dante Vs Anima

Anima has his Overdrive obivilion.

IcePunk
Dark anima got beaten by humans (not so ordinary), is this gonna be turn based? laughing out loud

Round 1: Dante turns into Sparda, summons giant lava dragon, end of fight
Round 2: Hmmmm I hardly remember anything from DMC 2 since I only played through it like once and that was looooong ago erm
Round 3: He stops time and plays around with him stick out tongue

Is Anima gonna start with the overdrive or is it gonna have charge up to it? Where do they fight? Do they have prep? Am I hungry? Yes, I am

Burning thought
Dante, Anima cannot move, just stuck in the ground, from what ive seen she can just punch, and shoot a beam if ime correct but its not one of her stronger moves, a few good rockets and she goes down

IcePunk
And she's darn slow too, Dante's fast enough to even dodge her oblivion combo and if not he'll recover from it a few seconds later

kamikz
If she activates Oblivion then Dante becomes dragged down by a darkness and stuck underground, so I doubt it will be easy to avoid it.
Anima does not punch, she uses her mind to inflict damage and it is next to impossible to avoid, she also has death strike which kills instantly. And during gameplay, she is able to take a step back and dodge when a strike comes.....

The outcome of the fight, I don't know.......

IcePunk
Originally posted by kamikz
If she activates Oblivion then Dante becomes dragged down by a darkness and stuck underground, so I doubt it will be easy to avoid it.
Anima does not punch, she uses her mind to inflict damage and it is next to impossible to avoid, she also has death strike which kills instantly. And during gameplay, she is able to take a step back and dodge when a strike comes.....

The outcome of the fight, I don't know....... Evading is a typical game mechanic roll eyes (sarcastic) besides who says Dante's always on the ground, we dont know if Anima can drag Dante into darkness if he's flying around and pwning it at the same time.

caocao200
Monsters like anima are dantes specialty...
1) Sparda form dante defeated mundus, a godlike demon from the underworld 2 times, one on air another on ground...
2)Dante defeated a whole bunch of demons fused together
3)Dantes first adventure and he still kicked ass...

I know anima is a aeon, but i consider her has a demon tipe of aeon..

IcePunk
Originally posted by caocao200
Monsters like anima are dantes specialty...
1) Sparda form dante defeated mundus, a godlike demon from the underworld 2 times, one on air another on ground... 3 Three times actually, first time in some outer space void, seconds time in an volcano and the third time in the castle sewers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.