Ultimate nick Fury Vs 616 fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarshewa
never was a fan till the ulltimate version,like to know reasons likewise

Metalmanx
Definitely Ultimate Nick Fury. No offense at all to 616 Fury though.

Jarshewa
wanst 616 white?-am i dumb,you can teall me i waont cry

Jarshewa
dont matterr any ways

Black Adam
616 fury.

supernatural
can ultimate fury do the same things that 616 fury does? i have not seen it.

the Darkone
616 fury will kick his ass.

willRules
616 wins. I actually prefer ultimate Fury but 616 wins this 7/10

LordKaos
Win by doing what? The only difference i can tell is that one is black and the other one is white, shields seems to be pretty much the same, with the exceptions of certain superbeings being with one and not the other.

Black Adam
Originally posted by LordKaos
Win by doing what? The only difference i can tell is that one is black and the other one is white, shields seems to be pretty much the same, with the exceptions of certain superbeings being with one and not the other.

well 616 nick has over 60 years of experience.

and I always thought 616 verse shield had better tech then the ultimate universe.? or are they both about the same?

King KAM
Originally posted by Black Adam
well 616 nick has over 60 years of experience.

and I always thought 616 verse shield had better tech then the ultimate universe.? or are they both about the same? good question....but i think that the black would win...why?? because he's black....duh

LordKaos
he only had 60 years of normal mavel experience, with that kind of logic most of the superheros we debate about should be in nursing homes. One can assume that the other one has had just as much experience, plus he's black lol

King KAM
he only had 60 years of normal mavel experience, with that kind of logic most of the superheros we debate about should be in nursing homes. One can assume that the other one has had just as much experience, plus he's black lol especially the black part, he is freaking Sam Jackson...Sam Jackson dont lose no fights... who would win? David Hasslehoff or Sam Jackson...

Dave-"youre going down"

Same-" Im gonna kick yo mother****ing ass , mother****er, Im mother****ing crazy"

LordKaos
laughing Happy Dance I heard (read) that!

Black Adam
he only had 60 years of normal mavel experience, with that kind of logic most of the superheros we debate about should be in nursing homes. One can assume that the other one has had just as much experience, plus he's black lol

no he really has 60 years of experience.

some formula he took regressed his aging or something like that.

don't know about ult fury. then only thing I've ever heard about his past is that he fought in the gulf.

Black Adam
Originally posted by King KAM
especially the black part, he is freaking Sam Jackson...Sam Jackson dont lose no fights... who would win? David Hasslehoff or Sam Jackson...

Dave-"youre going down"

Same-" Im gonna kick yo mother****ing ass , mother****er, Im mother****ing crazy"

http://www.passfailstudios.com/comics/1.jpg

LordKaos
the point is the ultimates are the same as the others with subtle differences, just being in the Gulf war would not get anybody that high up in S.H.I.E.L.D. no matter what he did. I feel they are equal, but one is black and one is white, being black I'm going with the black guy lol.

Black Adam
the point is the ultimates are the same as the others with subtle differences, just being in the Gulf war would not get anybody that high up in S.H.I.E.L.D. no matter what he did. I feel they are equal, but one is black and one is white, being black I'm going with the black guy lol.

slight differences. you mean like age? stick out tongue

until I see a flashback or something that indicates the Ult nick is anywhere close to 616 nicks age I will give the experience edge to 616 nick.

LordKaos
ultimate Xaiver has experienced the same time table as normal Xaiver, so what?

Black Adam
ultimate Xaiver has experienced the same time table as normal Xaiver, so what?

yeah so what? this is about nick

until i see something that supports the fact that ult nick has the same amount of experience as 616 nick I still give the experience edge to 616.

roughrider
Ult. Fury comes face to face with 616 Fury:

"What the f**k?! I'm WHITE over here??? I like you even less now, Grandpa!"

King KAM
Originally posted by roughrider

"What the f**k?! I'm WHITE over here??? I like you even less now, Grandpa!" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Black Adam
Originally posted by roughrider

"What the f**k?! I'm WHITE over here??? I like you even less now, Grandpa!"

laughing

LordKaos
What is different about the two shields? other than the superbeings they employ, why would one have better training than the other? Both are lame anyway, except one is black and according to MTV he is the best!!

B dot Rob
i would say that 616 shield is better because the superbeings they deal with are generally more powerful over in 616. so therefore 616 Nick is probably a little better then ult Nick and would probably take it 5.5/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.