What annoys me about the Superman films?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moviefan200
The thing that annoys me must about the Superman movies are the lack of proper Superman villians in the films. Why haven't they used Darkseid, Brainiac, Metallo or Doomsday yet? I hope for the sequel we don't have Lex Luthor as the main villian and hopefully the sequel won't be about nuclear missiles.

olympian
Luthor will always be the antagonist villain. Makes sense for him to show up.

Darkseid its more a DC universe villain.

Brainiac is one id like to see showing up tho. Especially the SA version.

S.S
Didn't Darkseid debut around the same time as the movies themselves?
Then it's impossible for him to have been in the movies.Zod was good enough for me.

redcaped
Zod was a lot weaker than Superman so the other two. I find the first series from 1948 a lot more entertaining than these 4 movies. I cannot finish any of them...only jump to a scene I want to check and that's very unusual. I got nothing against chist it's just the movies and also they're not serious...kids stuff like..., well you may know.

superboy1987
this really sucks!
Tom Welling should have been the new Superman!!
he has the perfect features!

OB1-adobe
I think brainiac is in it

Redatom65
George Reeves show from the 50's was awesome too guys

systemshock2
Luthor will always be in the Superman movies because he is the penultimate villain to him. And I'm personally glad due to the ironic situation that he's just a simple human being. He's just one ordinary man, yet over the course of the 3 movies, with his unmatched intelligence he's been able to manipulate Superman, General Zod, the other two krptonians, that Solarman creation, the US government with their nucleaur missiles, that Indian guy who sold him all of the "worthless land", and now it seems even Jor-El, into being part of his bidding.

systemshock2
Oh yeah, and if the film becomes a mega-box office success, ala Phantom Menace or Titanic revenue, I personally think that Kevin Spacey's Lex will singlehandedly make the bald head a new dominant fashion in men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.