Sersi runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Sersi has five hours of rest between each battle. Who can stop the mighty Sersi?

1) Thing
2) Wonder MAn
3) Martian Manhunter
4) DOS Doomsday w/2 lives
5) Warrior Madness Thor
6) Desak the God Slayer
7) Depowered Tyrant

Darth_Erebus
She might clear the gauntlet but probably stops at Tyrant.

Adam Warlock
4 or 5 stops her. If not, Desak should stop her. Then again all Doomsday could do to her is punch her and blow fire. Magical God Blasts could probably work. Then again, when Thor is in Warrior Madness mode he resorts to what all top dawgs do when the sh!t hits the fan. They punch things really hard. While she has matter manipulation powers and ability to absorb cosmic energy to mainpulate things just as well as the Silver Surfer, and fire off cosmic energy blasts from her eyes and hands. Let's also not forget about her telepathy. Her telepathy is probably on par with or possibly greater than Xavier's.

She is/was one of the Avengers most powerful members.

leonidas
4 or 5. hard to know how someone like her would do against dd. we know he evolved during the battle, but what kind of evolution would he go through battling someone like her is impossible to say. wm thor would certainly defeat her. sersi is below both thor and ss in power. wm thor is overkill.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
4 or 5 stops her. If not, Desak should stop her. Then again all Doomsday could do to her is punch her and blow fire. Magical God Blasts could probably work. Then again, when Thor is in Warrior Madness mode he resorts to what all top dawgs do when the sh!t hits the fan. They punch things really hard. While she has matter manipulation powers and ability to absorb cosmic energy to mainpulate things just as well as the Silver Surfer, and fire off cosmic energy blasts from her eyes and hands. Let's also not forget about her telepathy. Her telepathy is probably on par with or possibly greater than Xavier's.

She is/was one of the Avengers most powerful members.

I agree wiv most of that except for your comments on her telepathy. Her power is neither the equal of nor the better of Emma Frost let alone Xavier. Just because she pierced Adams shields doesnt suddenly make her a tp of the first order. When the telepaths are ranked on panel Xavier always tops the list on Earth (therefore Sersi is accounted for) followed by Jean Grey. Sersi has never consistently been presented as a telepath of any great skill and a one off incident of her performing a decent level feat doesnt make it the norm for her. Especially when its stated in her bio that she is no great telepath.

Darth_Erebus
According to Ikaris, Sersi is the most powerful Eternal after Zuras, which puts her above The Forgotten One, who held his own against Thor. Sersi has also KO'd IMMORTAL Hercules with one punch, and he's on par with Thor. I see no reason she can't do the same to the thunder god. That, with her other abilities, means she makes it to Tyrant.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
According to Ikaris, Sersi is the most powerful Eternal after Zuras, which puts her above The Forgotten One, who held his own against Thor. Sersi has also KO'd IMMORTAL Hercules with one punch, and he's on par with Thor. I see no reason she can't do the same to the thunder god. That, with her other abilities, means she makes it to Tyrant.

Your right. But Warrior Madness Thor has his physical attributes multiplied 10 fold. Or something like that. She could possibly be KO'd by him. Doomsday could probably KO her as well. Then again she could manipulate the physical molecular structure of DD and mess him pretty bad. I don't think that will work with Thor, but then again I could be wrong.

Her telepathy is practically the best among the Eternals. Sure she may not be on par with Phoenix/Jean but I think she's above Emma GS. On par with Xavier or possibly above him. She has hundreds maybe thousands of years experience as a telepath. If her and Emma were to fight, I'd easily put my money on Sersi. She also has powerful telekinesis to add her telepathy. Plus she can also induce illusions that affect all five senses. Then again not necessarily telepathy, but I don't know what else to call it when you force illusions into someone's mind like she can. It's telepathy related.

Desak will stop her if no one else. He was on par with King Thor. Only the true power of the Odinforce was able to stop Desak. I don't think Sersi can conjure up enough power to stop Desak.

leonidas
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

in STRENGTH herc is on par with thor. in overall power, thor owns herc. sersi is powerful (can't recall where she ko'd herc with one punch though . . . got an issue number?) but feat-wise she has nothing to compare with thor. true, her appearances have been ltd, but that doesn't change the fact. basically in saying she reaches tyrant, you're saying she would be near/on par with thanos or at least that she would absolutely own ss (since wm thor did that a couple times). no way. ss would certainly defeat her (though she would likely put up a fight), and if ss could, thor could as well.

Crease
1. Leaves a pile of pebbles where ben once stood.
2. Dies again.
3. Interesting...Sersi could lose this one. MM is very versatile, a better telepath and could take any physical punishment she could dish out.
4. Sersi turns him into....a duck. Don't see how she could defeat him a second time though.
5. She should lose this one but could pull something out of her @$$.
6. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta her leauge. Desak decides he likes the the taste of Eternals more than Gods, then precedes to kill them off one by one.
7. What the f**k?...This one must be here to bring out the fanboys...Tyrant forces her to work his latest business venture: The Cosmic Playboy Channel. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.