Hey ALL!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dragoncloud
Hi everyone! I'm new here but I came here after SquareUltima.com shut down due to personal issues with the admin and an inability to maintain funds for the server. I've been on mostly game and anime related forums since my freshman year in high school which would make me a 3 year veteran i guess... laughing out loud but i'm looking forward to makin a name here as well! Happy Dance I've already found myself involved in a heated debate in the Cloud vs. Dante thread in the games "versus" forums.

Well, I'm Dragoncloud, the name spawned from a random email address of mine and eventually turned into a code name for one of my RP characters. Most people refer to me by DC though (which is why there's a feint white DC in my avi) laughing out loud you guys already know about my experience in forums and actually that would also be just the same amount of experience i have in rp'n but i'm a bit rusty in that field since i havent' done it in quite some time. I like to participate in what i've heard referred to as "noob wars" and i hate flamers.

Wow, i better shut up before this site gets banned from my school computer under "personals" (damn...school internet administrative bastards....)-_-;;

p.s. i cant' see if my sig's being displayed. dont' know if it's a forum setting to where i can't see my own or what but let me know if it's not working.

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Your signature isn' t visible. Did you alter the state of the 'Show user's signatures in their posts?' option in your profile?

Dragoncloud
no i dont' think so, but i might wanna recheck that. i can see your signature...

i think i've got it working now...

Tragiccity_619
Hey, my name is Jess. I'm new here. I just started posting on message boards, in fact, this is the second one I've joined. I guess some would call me a newbie, lol. I love to talk, to just about anyone, so feel free to IM me if you see me on one of your messengers. I guess that's it.

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by Tragiccity_619
Hey, my name is Jess. I'm new here. I just started posting on message boards, in fact, this is the second one I've joined. I guess some would call me a newbie, lol. I love to talk, to just about anyone, so feel free to IM me if you see me on one of your messengers. I guess that's it. that's kewl...i'd say i'd show you the ropes but i'm new here too and i don't think the other guys would appreciate a newbie showing another newbie what this place is all about. laughing out loud

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

NBT
Originally posted by Dragoncloud
Hi everyone! I'm new here but I came here after SquareUltima.com shut down due to personal issues with the admin and an inability to maintain funds for the server. I've been on mostly game and anime related forums since my freshman year in high school which would make me a 3 year veteran i guess... laughing out loud but i'm looking forward to makin a name here as well! Happy Dance I've already found myself involved in a heated debate in the Cloud vs. Dante thread in the games "versus" forums.

Well, I'm Dragoncloud, the name spawned from a random email address of mine and eventually turned into a code name for one of my RP characters. Most people refer to me by DC though (which is why there's a feint white DC in my avi) laughing out loud you guys already know about my experience in forums and actually that would also be just the same amount of experience i have in rp'n but i'm a bit rusty in that field since i havent' done it in quite some time. I like to participate in what i've heard referred to as "noob wars" and i hate flamers.

Wow, i better shut up before this site gets banned from my school computer under "personals" (damn...school internet administrative bastards....)-_-;;

p.s. i cant' see if my sig's being displayed. dont' know if it's a forum setting to where i can't see my own or what but let me know if it's not working.

I made that Topic! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.