your favorite marvel badguy vs your favorite DC badguy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
your favorite marvel badguy vs your favorite DC badguy. who would win of those 2 ?

superman41082
I guess you mean villian by that. Hmmmmmmmmmmm................... Wow........ it's going to be hard enough nailing down your favorite before picking who'd win the fight. Wow, uhhhhhhh, for Marvel, I'll say doom, and for DC, I'll say Darkseid. Darkseid would obviously win........

diabloman
Originally posted by superman41082
I guess you mean villian by that. Hmmmmmmmmmmm................... Wow........ it's going to be hard enough nailing down your favorite before picking who'd win the fight. Wow, uhhhhhhh, for Marvel, I'll say doom, and for DC, I'll say Darkseid. Darkseid would obviously win........ cool fight

Scoobless
I'll go with Sinestro Vs Absorbing Man

Not really sure how that would turn out

Tassadar
Doomsday versus Tyrant
Lobo versus Thanos
Clayface versus Pyro
Joker versus Deadpool(not really a villain)

golem370
Morg vs Cyborg Superman & Blue Energy Superman

Loot
Joker vs Magneto, poor joker he would be crush.

jrodslam
Joker vs Omega Red.

no Doesnt look too good for Joker. Especially if he doesnt have prep.

Sam Z
Originally posted by diabloman
your favorite marvel badguy vs your favorite DC badguy. who would win of those 2 ?

Bah, that's boring. Venom would kill Joker easilly...

golem370
Joker vs Madcap

Rewmac
Originally posted by Sam Z
Bah, that's boring. Venom would kill Joker easilly... Joker brains...We want Joker brains for dinner..Ahhh

Scoobless
Zod Vs The Vulture.... could go either way .... confused

Darth Macabre
Lex Luthor vs Sinister....With prep Lex, with out Sinister.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.