Will Spider-man keep his new costume after Civil war?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkz
I know it's been said that spidey will go back to his red and blues after civil war... but seeing as his new costume can alter its appearance to form his original costume do you think he will just do that so he can keep his new suit, pleasing the fans and keeping the suit to introduce some new stoies (not that they can change much with that suit but whatthehey)

doctorstrongbad
That is a tough call, but I think he will return to his old school costume. I'm guessing he gets into a conflict with iron man and either returns the suit or decides to stop wearing it. Yeah, that sounds like something spider-man would do. I still can't believe he stopped wearing his armored suit. hehe

H. S. 6
I don't think he's supposed to drop the suit until an as-yet-undeclared time in 2007.

DBZ MAN
Why the hell would he drop it? I mean it is actualy useful to him. Wait if it has anything to about the effects of Civil War, don't tell me.

Sparkz
It'd be nice if they were to keep it, even if he decied to change its form to red and blue (which I wouldnt mind, but it would take the classic feel away from the red and blue suit) but the writers would chicken out they never keep big changes.

DBZ MAN
yeh I wonder why (points at the hardcore fans)http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/doh.gif

Sparkz
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
yeh I wonder why (points at the hardcore fans)http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/doh.gif

hey I'm a hardcore fan but I'm up for change.

DBZ MAN
I am too but the stereo typical hardcore fan would hate everything thats freshley dished at them.

Sparkz
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
I am too but the stereo typical hardcore fan would hate everything thats freshley dished at them.

True true, though I don't know why they can't see that charcters can get stale.

Jimmy Buggs
he needs to get a couple cases of black spray paint

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.