Nudity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takion
Ok, Im sick and tired of this, i hate it how girls now days have skimpy clothes and walk around like prostitutes, WTF are there parents doing. Boys are just becoming dumber, and they are having awful thoughts, WHOS WITH ME!

Jonathan Mark
Welcome to modern society...

Dawson
^ Jonathan. I agree.

Impediment
dontgetit

Raven Guardia
your probably gonna get hell for this thread and everyone will ***** at you. But I agree. It seems now days the whorish appearance is attractive. Which I hate.

Takion
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
your probably gonna get hell for this thread and everyone will ***** at you. But I agree. It seems now days the whorish appearance is attractive. Which I hate.
Its stupid, most men now days like women for what they poses.

Dawson
I agree. And everyone wonders why the divorce rates are so high...

Impediment
Originally posted by Takion
Ok, Im sick and tired of this, i hate it how girls now days have skimpy clothes and walk around like prostitutes, WTF are there parents doing. Boys are just becoming dumber, and they are having awful thoughts, WHOS WITH ME!

If by that above rant, you are suggesting that we, the opposite sex who, according to you, are becoming dumber and having these "awful thoughts", ought to boycott women because of their wilingness to display their sexiness..............what is the alternative? You're saying that you want to switch teams? Sorry stud. I'd rather be a drooling Gump than the alternative. I dont know about you, but I LOVE nudity............................and prostitutes.

Dawson
Impediment's got a good point there. Don't blame it on the guys, but don't blame it on the girls, either. I think that it's a collective thing.

lord xyz
Its stupid, most men now days like women for what they poses. actually no. It's a tease. They're giving the impression they're better than everyone else and they're perfect.

Takion
Originally posted by Impediment
If by that above rant, you are suggesting that we, the opposite sex who, according to you, are becoming dumber and having these "awful thoughts", ought to boycott women because of their wilingness to display their sexiness..............what is the alternative? You're saying that you want to switch teams? Sorry stud. I'd rather be a drooling Gump than the alternative. I dont know about you, but I LOVE nudity............................and prostitutes.
Actually im not saying we should be gays or lesbians. Tell me if there was a girl with huge assests and a simple girl that has a lot in common with ya. Who would you choose.

Impediment
Sex is a tool. It has been for ages with modern civilization. Women have more sexual power than men, and we become drooling, babbling jackasses when exposed to it.

Impediment
Actually im not saying we should be gays or lesbians. Tell me if there was a girl with huge assests and a simple girl that has a lot in common with ya. Who would you choose.

Just HOW big are these assets?

Dawson
Sex is a tool. It has been for ages with modern civilization. Women have more sexual power than men, and we become drooling, babbling jackasses when exposed to it.

Hehe. He gets it.

Raven Guardia
Its stupid, most men now days like women for what they poses.

what makes me more mad is that when girls like 13-15 for example dress so whorish they have 20 year olds wanting them(obviously only for one thing). and its like WTH are the parents smoking. Girls can be sexy with looking like a whore, they should be taught that. it looks horrible for one, plus its also sending out the wrong message which could be dangerous.

Takion
Just HOW big are these assets?
So, its telling you would get this girls for the size of assets you would like
Yes sex is a tool, but look, in most religons they dont like people wearing short clothes cause it makes them away from worshipping God.

lord xyz
Sex is a tool. It has been for ages with modern civilization. Women have more sexual power than men, and we become drooling, babbling jackasses when exposed to it. well that is the meaning of life. Sex.

Takion
Originally posted by lord xyz
well that is the meaning of life. Sex.
No.

Vinny Valentine
no.

You're Wrong.

Less Clothes is better.

Raven Guardia
So, its telling you would get this girls for the size of assets you would like

Yes sex is a tool, but look, in most religons they dont like people wearing short clothes cause it makes them away from worshipping God.

watch out, you said the 3 letter word now the fur is gonna fly. People hear I learned seem to be really anti-God

which by the way P!sses me off. Jesus Rocks!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
no.

You're Wrong.

Less Clothes is better.

yeah if you have a one tracked mind erm

you wish.

Jonathan Mark
In your opinion it is... and your opinion is not fact. The meaning of life is up to the individual not the majority.

Vinny Valentine
yeah if you have a one tracked mind erm

you wish.

Maybe I do.

But Less Clothes = Better

What would yourather people have, Like the women in Iraq or Saudi who cover everything?

lord xyz
No. then what is the meaning of life? And why do the sexual organs have the most sensitivity and pleasure when it comes to sex?

Impediment

But in our culture, the civilization of the 21st century United States of America, dressing a ceratin way doesnt display a desire to turn away from a religious belief structure. That applies to Middle Eastern societies. If a woman in Iraq dressed in an outfit that, say, Lindsay Lohan would wear, the Iraqi woman would be stoned in public for being a dishonorable whore. Does that mean she was a whore? Not necessarily. I admit, that dressing a certain way can convey certain signals and.or messages, but here in modern day America, that IS our culture like it or not. And America is nowhere NEAR as sexually liberated as Europe. You think American women "act slutty"? Go to Sweden or Norway. You'll shit yourself.

Takion
then what is the meaning of life? And why do the sexual organs have the most sensitivity and pleasure when it comes to sex?
If I tell my meaning of life then theres going to be a big debate, yes sexuals organs do. Its hormones.

Raven Guardia
Maybe I do.

What would yourather people have, Like the women in Iraq or Saudi who cover everything?

Thats going a bit far for an example.

this discussion is like: girls wearing a decent top and nice pants VS. a girl with her boobs popping out of her shirt and a skirt so short she might as well not being wearing it.

lord xyz
Maybe I do.

What would yourather people have, Like the women in Iraq or Saudi who cover everything? He's got a point there people. Less is more.

Takion
But in our culture, the civilization of the 21st century United States of America, dressing a ceratin way doesnt display a desire to turn away from a religious belief structure. That applies to Middle Eastern societies. If a woman in Iraq dressed in an outfit that, say, Lindsay Lohan would wear, the Iraqi woman would be stoned in public for being a dishonorable whore. Does that mean she was a whore? Not necessarily. I admit, that dressing a certain way can convey certain signals and.or messages, but here in modern day America, that IS our culture like it or not. And America is nowhere NEAR as sexually liberated as Europe. You think American women "act slutty"? Go to Sweden or Norway. You'll shit yourself.
You answered your question. Now you know.

Dawson
Thats going a bit far for an example.

this discussion is like: girls wearing a decent top and nice pants VS. a girl with her boobs popping out of her shirt and a skirt so short she might as well not being wearing it.

You're preaching to a bunch of guys here, hon. It's almost pointless.

Raven Guardia
then what is the meaning of life? And why do the sexual organs have the most sensitivity and pleasure when it comes to sex?

just because they are pleasure organs does not make sex the meaning of life.

Impediment
You answered your question. Now you know.

What question?

Punkyhermy

Yeah I agree. The attitude of society has me sickened.sad

Takion
What question?
Look, if a girl came face to face with God in skimpy clothes how would she feel about herself, who wears short clothes to church. Why dont they wear proper clothes outdoors?

Takion
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Yeah I agree. The attitude of society has me sickened.sad
thumb up

lord xyz
If I tell my meaning of life then theres going to be a big debate, yes sexuals organs do. Its hormones. It's reproduction which is what we're built for, but yeah, lets not go into a debate. Lets just keep talking about less clothes or more clothes.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/images/amber.jpg vs. http://storybook.speedera.net/images.birthdayexpress.com/storybook/assets/product_noborder/142551_28_0400.jpg

Impediment
If you're that offended by sex, then join a convent. Sex doesnt harm anyone in society. Be thankful that we live in a country where women are allowed to show even their faces, let alone skin.

Raven Guardia
If you're that offended by sex, then join a convent. Sex doesnt harm anyone in society. Be thankful that we live in a country where women are allowed to show even their faces, let alone skin.

hmmmmm Sex doesnt Harm anyone?? ask people with STD's and HIV that question.

lord xyz
just because they are pleasure organs does not make sex the meaning of life. but WHY are they 'pleasure organs'?

Impediment
Look, if a girl came face to face with God in skimpy clothes how would she feel about herself, who wears short clothes to church. Why dont they wear proper clothes outdoors?

According to the Bible, God made Adam and Eve and, if I remember correctly, they lived NAKED in the Garden of Eden.

BlackSunshine
Some women obviously don't give a crap what people think about what they're wearing...hell if I had the figure and all for that...you bet your a*s I would dress like that.

Alpha Centauri
Gotta love the way these ladies are acting like they prefer a fully clothed man over a guy, shirtless, with a great body.

The double standard has changed so much nowadays that men are almost always on the receiving end.

Let's be honest. Guys by nature often like girls who are physically attractive and don't mind if they show it, and girls by nature are the same but there are exceptions.

Let's not act like guys all act on superficiality and girls don't. I can say that it wasn't MY gender who put Justin Timberlake at the top of the charts.

-AC

Impediment
hmmmmm Sex doesnt Harm anyone?? ask people with STD's and HIV that question.

I meant the IMAGE of sex in our society vs. another society that outlaws sex. I'm aware that STD's can kill/hurt people.

Jonathan Mark
but WHY are they 'pleasure organs'?
OMG...

So that sex can be enjoyable you moron. Just because sex is pleasurable act does not mean it is the meaning of life. It plays a very important role in life yes, but that does mean that life is about sex.

Takion
According to the Bible, God made Adam and Eve and, if I remember correctly, they lived NAKED in the Garden of Eden.
Okay, they also had raw food, so why dont we eat raw food.

Inspectah Deck

I sense envy...

Impediment
Sex is good. I love sex. I think about it every second of the day...........but sex is not the ONLY thing in life. There is more to life.

lord xyz
hmmmmm Sex doesnt Harm anyone?? ask people with STD's and HIV that question. sex is a wonderful thing. Don't scare him.

Raven Guardia
but WHY are they 'pleasure organs'?

If sex hurt a hell load, or didnt give any feeling at all, do you think there would be a population? or a large one anyway?

Lana

....what the hell kind of argument is THAT supposed to be?

Impediment

Raw food? Oysters, sushi, fruit, vegetables, nuts, eggs, .................should I keep going?

BlackSunshine
Sex is good. I love sex. I think about it every second of the day...........but sex is not the ONLY thing in life. There is more to life.

who doesnt think about sex??

lord xyz
Okay, they also had raw food, so why dont we eat raw food. not true, eating is a sin because it is saying "we don't need god for life, we get life from food." After all, was it not Eve who got banished for eating an apple?

Dawson
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Gotta love the way these ladies are acting like they prefer a fully clothed man over a guy, shirtless, with a great body.

The double standard has changed so much nowadays that men are almost always on the receiving end.

Let's be honest. Guys by nature often like girls who are physically attractive and don't mind if they show it, and girls by nature are the same but there are exceptions.

Let's not act like guys all act on superficiality and girls don't. I can say that it wasn't MY gender who put Justin Timberlake at the top of the charts.

-AC

True, true. All of the above is true. I do, however, know more girls than guys that will go for a person based on personality with looks being a bonus.

BlackSunshine
not true, eating is a sin because it is saying "we don't need god for life, we get life from food." After all, was it not Eve who got banished for eating an apple?

where in the HELL did you get that crock of sh!t????? eating is a sin????

Lana
not true, eating is a sin because it is saying "we don't need god for life, we get life from food." After all, was it not Eve who got banished for eating an apple?

You know, if you're going to be anti-religion (like you always are) you should at least know what you're talking about.

Impediment

Eating is NOT a sin. It was a sin to eat of The Tree of Knowledge.

Bardock42

Yeah, you should maybe do that, seeing how you believe in the Bible. I will instead it barbecued meat and look at half naked ladies. Deal?

Takion
Raw food? Oysters, sushi, fruit, vegetables, nuts, eggs, .................should I keep going?
Now i ask you, Did they have all those back then. Mainly vegetable and fruits but what about meat?
Because God told Adam and Eve not too.

BlackSunshine
Eating is NOT a sin. It was a sin to eat of The Tree of Knowledge.

doi

redcaped
Poore penis of mine...can I say that?!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
where in the HELL did you get that crock of sh!t????? eating is a sin????

yeah anyway.. gluteny is a sin, but not eating. if God didn't want us to eat lord xyz he would have never provided us with food or the need to eat.

Jonathan Mark
Ok buddy I'm a Christian and I can say you have not a clue what you are talking about...

Koala MeatPie

They are going threw puberty. It's Normal.

Impediment
Now i ask you, Did they have all those back then. Mainly vegetable and fruits but what about meat?

Oh.................my.....................christ. You mean to tell me that there weren't animals in the Garden of Eden? When Adam named all of the animals? Not one of them had meat? wacko

BlackSunshine
Oh.................my.....................christ. You mean to tell me that there weren't animals in the Garden of Eden? When Adam named all of the animals? Not one of them had meat? wacko

just drop it...the kid OBVIOUSLY doesnt know what hes talking about.

Takion
Ok they had animals, no DID ADAM HAVE A DAM FRYER. No, becuase it was not created so he ate raw food.

Impediment
How did this thread go from sex and slutty looking women to a religious debate?

offtopic

lord xyz
where in the HELL did you get that crock of sh!t????? eating is a sin???? it's a thought.

Impediment
Ok they had animals, no DID ADAM HAVE A DAM FRYER. No, becuase it was not created so he ate raw food.

It's called FIRE, genius. Fire.

BlackSunshine

omg you moron...dont you think they had an idea to make FIRE??????????

Bardock42

Not to forget that Cain (third human on earth) killed his brother Able because God preferred the roasted meat of Able to the raw fruits of Cain. Weird, eh?

Raven Guardia
How did this thread go from sex and slutty looking women to a religious debate?

offtopic

because he mention God on page one and I said now the fur will hit the fan. Religion always sparks debates. sad

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Bardock42
Not to forget that Cain (third human on earth) killed his brother Able because God preferred the roasted meat of Able to the raw fruits of Cain. Weird, eh?
Actually Cain killed Able out of spite and then God punished him...

Lana
just drop it...the kid OBVIOUSLY doesnt know what hes talking about.

No he really doesn't.

Anyway, on the topic. Nudity IS the natural state of things, you realize stick out tongue while I do think that young girls dress too skankily, you can blame that on the media idolizing people like Britney Spears and parents allowing their kids to get away with it. But people wearing low-cut tops and short skirts? So long as you can't see anything that you shouldn't be seeing...who cares? I wear low-cut tops all the time. Short skirts not so much because I don't like my legs.

Raven Guardia

erm

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Lana
No he really doesn't.

Anyway, on the topic. Nudity IS the natural state of things, you realize stick out tongue while I do think that young girls dress too skankily, you can blame that on the media idolizing people like Britney Spears and parents allowing their kids to get away with it. But people wearing low-cut tops and short skirts? So long as you can't see anything that you shouldn't be seeing...who cares? I wear low-cut tops all the time. Short skirts not so much because I don't like my legs.

that was summed up pretty well yes

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Actually Cain killed Able out of spite and then God punished him...

Read again...Cain killed Able because only Ables sacrifice was only getting attention.

Impediment
No he really doesn't.

*whew* Thank you. I like religious discussions, even though Im an atheist, but that was just moronic. Anyway.................I dont think that there is anything wrong with a man or a woman wearing scant clothes. If you got it, flaunt it, I say. But parents nowadays need to raise their children into knowing that Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, or whoever are not models for the dress code of a pre-teen.

Jonathan Mark
Read again...Cain killed Able because only Ables sacrifice was only getting attention.
The way you worded your post made it sound as if God wanted a human sacrifice...

And I have no idea why God prefers meat over fruit...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Dawson
True, true. All of the above is true. I do, however, know more girls than guys that will go for a person based on personality with looks being a bonus.

I know girls who somehow manage to connect superficiality to personality also. You see it all the time, girls who believe "bad boys" are hot and all that. That's why a lot of girls end up in bad relationships, because they think that "bad boys" just look bad. They don't take into account that they might actually be assholes.

Then of course they get heartbroken and go on "Men suck" sprees.

-AC

Lana
*whew* Thank you. I like religious discussions, even though Im an atheist, but that was just morinoc. Anyway.................I dont think that there is anything wrong with a man or a woman wearing scant clothes. If you got it, flaunt it, I say. But parents nowadays need to raise their children into knowing that Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, or whoever are not models for the dress code of a pre-teen.

Exactly.

10 year olds should not be wearing cropped halter tops, thongs, tiny skirts, and pounds of makeup.

But hey, if someone my age wants to do it and can pull it off well? Sure, go right ahead.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
The way you worded your post made it sound as if God wanted a human sacrifice...

And I have no idea why God prefers meat over fruit...

That's maybe what you thought, but I didn't....anjd although you might not know why, you see that he does....so.....yeah Bible.

BlackSunshine
*whew* Thank you. I like religious discussions, even though Im an atheist, but that was just morinoc. Anyway.................I dont think that there is anything wrong with a man or a woman wearing scant clothes. If you got it, flaunt it, I say. But parents nowadays need to raise their children into knowing that Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, or whoever are not models for the dress code of a pre-teen.

I agreethumbsup

Raven Guardia
*whew* Thank you. I like religious discussions, even though Im an atheist, but that was just moronic. Anyway.................I dont think that there is anything wrong with a man or a woman wearing scant clothes. If you got it, flaunt it, I say. But parents nowadays need to raise their children into knowing that Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, or whoever are not models for the dress code of a pre-teen.

some parents, are just as 'bad'. They dress on the skanky side or their behavior has a lot to be desired. and most children learn what they live.

BlackSunshine
some parents, are just as 'bad'. They dress on the skanky side or their behavior has a lot to be desired. and most children learn what they live.

I am a mother of a 2 year old girl. I dont dress skimpy EVER I never have and dont plan to start. I dont want my daughter to get to 9 or 10 years old and think that's okay.

Impediment
Speaking as the father of a little girl, I'll be damned if my daughter dresses like that as a young teen. When she's 18, and graduated, she can do whatever she wants. I'm not saying that I'm going to make her dress like a NUN, but definitely not like a whore.

Lana

Now I think it's more that a lot of parents allow their kids to be raised by the TV.

The parents that let their 11 year old daughters dress like Britney Spears are usually the same type that buy their 8 year old son Grand Theft Auto and then blame the game for any problems the kid causes because they didn't bother to check out the game.

BlackSunshine
Now I think it's more that a lot of parents allow their kids to be raised by the TV.

The parents that let their 11 year old daughters dress like Britney Spears are the same type that buy their 8 year old son Grand Theft Auto and then blame the game for any problems the kid causes because they didn't bother to check out the game.

those parents need a swift kick in the ass!

Takion
Speaking as a 14 year old. Girls have more chances of getting raped when there in skimpy clothes.

Lana

Indeed.

Speaking as a 14 year old. Girls have more chances of getting raped when there in skimpy clothes.

You realize that many people use the excuse "she was asking for it" in that case? Someone dressing skimpily does NOT in any case equal consent to sex.

Impediment
Speaking as a 14 year old. Girls have more chances of getting raped when there in skimpy clothes. Thank you for that keen observation, Sherlock. Thats why there are so many more raped today.

Dawson
I know girls who somehow manage to connect superficiality to personality also. You see it all the time, girls who believe "bad boys" are hot and all that. That's why a lot of girls end up in bad relationships, because they think that "bad boys" just look bad. They don't take into account that they might actually be assholes.

Then of course they get heartbroken and go on "Men suck" sprees.

-AC

Look, a guy who gets it. -___-;

Most "bad boys" are assholes, and some of us are lucky enough to know it and not get sucked in. This would be why I prefer one bipolar video game freak to any other guy out there. Perhaps he's not the sweetest around, but if you really need a pick me up, he'll give it a shot.

I've seen "Men suck" written on restroom walls. I know jackass guys, but they're never enough to make me want to generalize that much.

Raven Guardia

The parents that let their 11 year old daughters dress like Britney Spears are usually the same type that buy their 8 year old son Grand Theft Auto and then blame the game for any problems the kid causes because they didn't bother to check out the game.

good point.

I am a mother of a 2 year old girl. I dont dress skimpy EVER I never have and dont plan to start. I dont want my daughter to get to 9 or 10 years old and think that's okay.
Speaking as the father of a little girl, I'll be damned if my daughter dresses like that as a young teen. When she's 18, and graduated, she can do whatever she wants. I'm not saying that I'm going to make her dress like a NUN, but definitely not like a whore.
glad to hear that, there are some parnets of the kids I use to go to school with it was insane the way they dressed and acted.

BlackSunshine

but some 7 and 8 year old girls get raped NOT wearing those type of clothes. There are some seriously sick people in this world today.

Alpha Centauri
Well thanks, but you shouldn't speak so highly of me yet! We barely know each oth...oh. I see, you meant someone ELSE.

-AC

Dawson

Agreed.

Lana
Look, a guy who gets it. -___-;

Most "bad boys" are assholes, and some of us are lucky enough to know it and not get sucked in. This would be why I prefer one bipolar video game freak to any other guy out there. Perhaps he's not the sweetest around, but if you really need a pick me up, he'll give it a shot.

I've seen "Men suck" written on restroom walls. I know jackass guys, but they're never enough to make me want to generalize that much.

I've never bought into that whole "bad boys are hot" thing either. What makes you think that even though he's a complete ass to everyone else that he'll be all perfect and sweet to you? Uhh, reality doesn't work that way.

I know guys who are jackasses as well, but I know just as many girls who are the same. Guess what, I still like both stick out tongue

Takion
but some 7 and 8 year old girls get raped NOT wearing those type of clothes. There are some seriously sick people in this world today.
Yeah but not as much as teen rapes.

Impediment
Rapes happen regardless of clothing.

BlackSunshine
teen rape..child rape...SAME THING

Dawson
Well thanks, but you shouldn't speak so highly of me yet! We barely know each oth...oh. I see, you meant someone ELSE.

-AC

Don't assume.

Lana

Having any sort of sex with someone underage is considered rape, and there are many girls and guys under the age of consent who have sex; that's a good part of it.

BackFire

Why are you complaining about this? Societies sleazy acceptence is my visual enjoyment. I love seeing 20 year old girls walking around with half their **** hanging out and their ass bouncing around in a paper thin tight skirt. Makes life worth living.

Impediment

On the contrary, I am a Correctional Officer who works at a unit that houses sex offenders, and you would be sickened at how many of those animals are in there for the rape/molestation of a child under the age of 12.

Dawson
teen rape..child rape...SAME THING

Both despicable.

Alpha Centauri
A singer said it best, and I won't say his name because I'm not like that:

Paraphrased: If your kid chooses to listen to tv, a celebrity or a video game more than his own parents, then you have bigger problems as a parent than the media. All the censorship in the world won't make up for bad parenting, so before you go hauling any artist into court, look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you did the best job you could. Because if you're considering suing us or any other artist, you didn't.

-AC

BlackSunshine
Both despicable.

my point exactly

Alpha Centauri
Having any sort of sex with someone underage is considered rape, and there are many girls and guys under the age of consent who have sex; that's a good part of it.

Rape is forced and unconsentual sex, not underaged sex. That's minor sex, not rape.

It's never rape if it's consentual.

-AC

Impediment
Originally posted by BackFire
Why are you complaining about this? Societies sleazy acceptence is my visual enjoyment. I love seeing 20 year old girls walking around with half their **** hanging out and their ass bouncing around in a paper thin tight skirt. Makes life worth living.

Thank you. Would you rather see a society of nuns in their habits or women walking around in a face shawl like they do in Iraq? If that was the case, what would we masturbate to?

Lana
Rape is forced and unconsentual sex, not underaged sex. That's minor sex, not rape.

It's never rape if it's consentual.

-AC

Under the age of consent, though, consent cannot be legally given. Thus, even if they SAY they consent...legally they cannot and no consent has been given.

At least that's how it is in the US.

Raven Guardia
women should be able to dress sexy without having the worry of being raped. when I say women I don't mean it as in 10 13 15 year olds trying to be all that and dress trampy. and younger girls no matter what their wearing would be a target to some sick person. but the less clothes maybe more a turn on. But people who think are serious sick.

Alpha Centauri
Under the age of consent, though, consent cannot be legally given.

Doesn't necessarily matter, because it's always taken into account that the girl may not have been forced in any way. So therefore it's not "rape".

As for all this: "Women should be able to dress sexy without fear of rape." Yes, that's true, but take a look at the world today. Many people should be able to do many things safely that they can't do.

If you knowingly go out dressed in a manner that will attract sexual attention, in dubious situations, then it's like dripping blood in a shark tank. Sad, but true.

-AC

BackFire
Thank you. Would you rather see a society of nuns in their habits or women walking around in a face shawl like they do in Iraq? If that was the case, what would we masturbate to?

"OOoh yeah....mmm, look at her wrist! Sooo sexy!"

Lana
Doesn't necessarily matter, because it's always taken into account that the girl may not have been forced in any way. So therefore it's not "rape".

-AC

Not in the US it's not.

BlackSunshine
"OOoh yeah....mmm, look at her wrist! Sooo sexy!" laughing

BackFire
Are you guys talking about two people who are both underage having sex? Or one member being a technical adult and one being underage?

If both are underage then it's not rape. If one is above the age of consent and one is younger than it's statitory rape.

Raven Guardia

well society just likes to complain in general. if women dressed as nuns we complain we want freedom to dress as we wish. if people dress sleazy we complain again.

BackFire
I don't complain about sleazy outfits, I support it, I think every (good looking) girl should dress like a ****.

Lana
Are you guys talking about two people who are both underage having sex? Or one member being a technical adult and one being underage?

If both are underage then it's not rape. If one is above the age of consent and one is younger than it's statitory rape.

The second situation is what I was referring to.

It doesn't matter if the one who was underage personally consented; legally they are not old enough and can't give consent and it is considered rape.

PINBALL
I have no problem with this, why would any guy(unless your gay) the only thing that bugs me is when some really ugly ass chick tries to look attractive when in fact she's ugly......

Alpha Centauri
Not in the US it's not.

It's called statutory rape, not rape. It has a different name because it has different circumstances and judgements aren't always as severe as full on forced rape.

The only reason they class it as rape is because, as you said, she can't legally give consent. If she wanted to have sex and wasn't forced or harmed, that is taken into account at all times.

-AC

Impediment
well society just likes to complain in general. if women dressed as nuns we complain we want freedom to dress as we wish. if people dress sleazy we complain again.

And, once again, this all falls back on a double standard. The issue of dress ethic is just as flammable as the Pro-War/Anti-War crowds.

Raven Guardia
I don't complain about sleazy outfits, I support it, I think every (good looking) girl should dress like a ****.

notice how you said good looking laughing...not all complian about sleazyness just some people.

BackFire
notice how you said good looking laughing...not all complian about sleazyness just some people.

Yes, we call these people 'annoying'.

Alpha Centauri
I was going to make a joke to you then, BackFire.

That is probably best suited to MSN though.

-AC

Dawson
It's called statutory rape, not rape. It has a different name because it has different circumstances and judgements aren't always as severe as full on forced rape.

The only reason they class it as rape is because, as you said, she can't legally give consent. If she wanted to have sex and wasn't forced or harmed, that is taken into account at all times.

-AC

I like to watch you argue.

Alpha Centauri
Whythankyewthakaverymuchhhh. Sorry, I like Elvis.

I bet that hawk eye is an actual camera.

-AC

Raven Guardia
I like to watch you argue.

O la la stick out tongue j/k

Yes, we call these people 'annoying'.
some call them annoying, some agree it all depends where your opinion lie basically.

BackFire
Sure, some people agree, these peopl are called 'stupid'.

Dawson
Whythankyewthakaverymuchhhh. Sorry, I like Elvis.

I bet that hawk eye is an actual camera.

-AC

There's nothing wrong with Elvis.

The whole picture is a painting, actually.

Raven Guardia
Sure, some people agree, these peopl are called 'stupid'.

omigosh stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
There's nothing wrong with Elvis.

The whole picture is a painting, actually.

Suuuure it is.

-AC

Dawson
http://i1.tinypic.com/xogu2g.jpg

Ha.

Alpha Centauri
Well...you sure showed me.

-AC

Dawson
And my small accomplishment makes me feel happy.

Captain REX
I somewhat agree with the thread. A girl can be sexy without having to show off everything in public with as little clothing fabric as possible. I have friends that don't dress slutty and I find them extremely sexy.

There's a difference between sexy and slutty, too...slutty is just gross.

BackFire
Originally posted by Captain REX
I somewhat agree with the thread. A girl can be sexy without having to show off everything in public with as little clothing fabric as possible. I have friends that don't dress slutty and I find them extremely sexy.

There's a difference between sexy and slutty, too...slutty is just gross.

SHHHH!!! Don't tell them that!

He's lying everyone! Go on, continue walking around with low cut tops and miniskirts showing your thongs, it's the only way people will like you! That's right.

Captain REX
Oh, right, of course, that's what I meant. It was a hidden code you had to translate, Backfire got it right. whistle

So, Backfire, wanna be sexy? shifty *hands you slutty clothes*

ILoveMyDaniel
Please use your proper usage of 'their' first of all. Second of all, though I do agree, it's not ALL of the human race of females that dress in skimy clothing. And why do you care? Third of all, boys have ALWAYS had awful thoughts.

Impediment
BackFire in a thong? I dont know if my nerves could handle it!!!!!!!!! eek!

Alpha Centauri
So, Backfire, wanna be sexy? shifty *hands you slutty clothes*

Do I have to send to the Armin Meiwes video? Never do that again.

Ok? Never.

-AC

Captain REX
ILMD, I don't see where he'd use 'their' anywhere in that statement. What the f**k?

Boys do always have awful thoughts, true. Part of human nature. Man want sex, man get sex from woman! *cave man grunting*

It must be said, while slutty girls are attractive, they're not really date worthy, and most of the time I just pity them because they do stupid shit in addition to their sluttiness...stemming from their sluttiness...

ILoveMyDaniel
ILMD, I don't see where he'd use 'their' anywhere in that statement. What the f**k?

Boys do always have awful thoughts, true. Part of human nature. Man want sex, man get sex from woman! *cave man grunting*

It must be said, while slutty girls are attractive, they're not really date worthy, and most of the time I just pity them because they do stupid shit in addition to their sluttiness...stemming from their sluttiness...
I do.
Ok, WTF are there parents doing.
Their and there are two different things. Yes, I'm a stickler.

Captain REX
Ah, okay. I thought you meant a different part of the sentence... *shrug*

*backs away from AC in utter terror*

ILoveMyDaniel
Alrighty.

Dawson
I love watching KMCers argue.

Captain REX
It's almost orgasmic, isn't it? no expression

Ronny
Ok, Im sick and tired of this, i hate it how girls now days have skimpy clothes and walk around like prostitutes, WTF are there parents doing. Boys are just becoming dumber, and they are having awful thoughts, WHOS WITH ME! Not exactly with you, I think that anyone will wear what they want to wear and I'm all for public nudity.. cause if we were ment to wear clothes we'd be born with them. But the styles that are going on now look kind of stupid. But Its not my job to tell people what to wear

Jonathan Mark
Public nudity? What if you were walking down the street and this naked old fat dude with wrinkled skin came into view?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>