a tribe of ewoks vs a tribe of jawas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Acheous
the ewoks have homefeild advantage and blaster rifles.the jawas have 1 sandcrawler, are all young and have blaster rifles

Illustrious
Silly thread.

The Jawas pwn them to Endor Hell and back.

Lightsnake
Yub Yub, commander

Faunus
*ionizes*

Captain REX
Jawas strike me as very cowardly, whereas Ewok were willing to fight against stormtroopers that should have been able to easily smash them aside with their armor and blasters.

Ewoks win.

Darth Acheous
i think the ewoks would own the jawas simply because they are too damn cute 4 jawas 2 kill

Hokage Yoda
This is Soooooo true

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by Captain REX
Jawas strike me as very cowardly, whereas Ewok were willing to fight against stormtroopers that should have been able to easily smash them aside with their armor and blasters.

Ewoks win.

Heretic!

*Persecutes*

Council#13
laughing out loud

Blaxican Style
Jawas don't have a chance in hell.

DarthMaul9123
nah cauze the thoraxs will tear the sandcrawler apart

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Captain REX

Ewoks win.

thumb up

Ewoks=Brave and honorable warriors
Jawas=Cowardly swindlers with no fighting spirit

Yipcha>>>Utini

The Jawas get raped.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
The Jawas get raped.

Watch it.

Not only is that term offensive, it's disgusting if you think about it literally.

DarthMaul9123
thumb up

Yipcha>>>Utini

The Jawas get raped.
wrong they get butt raped

Hokage Yoda
thumb up

Yipcha>>>Utini

The Jawas get raped.
Ewoks>stomtrooper>Jawas

DarthMaul9123
yeah bud, cause in ANH they toasted a whole "herd" of jawas (Mexican Smurfs)

jollyjim311
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
wrong they get butt raped

That is inappropriate, offensive, and adds nothing to the topic, so, next time you have something to say, think, or just keep it in your head, there is plenty of room.

Anyway, if there is prep and/or a terrain advantage for the Ewoks they win, otherwise, in a straight out battle in a flat area, Jawas take it.

DarthMaul9123
okay who joined this website first...nvm i'm not going through this again

jollyjim311
okay who joined this website first...nvm i'm not going through this again

And what does that have to do with...anything? Just don't use the phrase and I'm all set.

darthsith19
Damn, jollyjim311, chill out. They're only joking. Jeez.

DarthMaul9123
.........darth sith uhhm, whered you get that maul picture for your sig it looks tight and i need a new wallpaper, and i think we should have a maul clan... hahahah

jollyjim311
Well rape isn't something to joke about, now is it. I don't find it funny. Does anyone here?

DarthMaul9123
...look is stopped leave it there ok!!!

Hokage Yoda
Oh yes it is

DarthMaul9123
well see now jollyjim(adds morison) everyone is happy, hokage yoda got his rape joke i stopped after that and i caught the magical leperchaun and found his buried treasure! and you used to call yourself a maul fan! SHAME ON YOU!

darthsith19
.........darth sith uhhm, whered you get that maul picture for your sig it looks tight and i need a new wallpaper, and i think we should have a maul clan... hahahah
Umm... Guy LeDouche, aka, mace-badass made it for me.

DarthMaul9123
oh he doesnt go here does he anymore at least

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.