-=- F°CK YEAH! SPRITE ICE IS COMMING BACK! -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Sprite Ice was the first flavor extension for The Coca-Cola Company's Sprite brand soft drink. It has a hint of mint, which Coca-Cola says gives it "maximum refreshment." Sprite Ice first became available in Canada and Belgium in 2003. Sprite Ice is packaged in clear blue-capped plastic bottles with blue and silver graphics. It is also available in 12-can packages.

Mint flavored Sprite made its debut in Korea in 2002 as Sprite Blue, and as Sprite Ice in Canada and Sprite Ice Cube in Belgium in 2003. Sprite Ice Blue was introduced in Italy and China in 2004, and in Chile on the summer of 2005. It is also sold in Japan as Sprite X.

Sprite Ice is rumored to be coming to the United States in the summer of 2006.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It was the BEST! (Never seen it scince 2003) Can't wait to see it back. It tasted soo good.

BlackSunshine
That sounds gross....kinda like Dr Pepper berries and Cream

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
That sounds gross....kinda like Dr Pepper berries and Cream

THAT is gross.

Sprite Ice actually had a slight Beer-ish taste.

BackFire
Mint = bad.

LanceWindu
I'll pass...so far I haven't liked any of the Sprite extensions.

Koala MeatPie
All others where bad, tooooo sweet, this was actually not as sweet.

Impediment
I'll try it when it releases here.

Captain REX
Sounds interesting...

DarkC
Originally posted by BackFire
Mint = bad.
Amen to that. erm

Sprite Ice is still popular in Canada; it's only good though if it's relatively flat.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by DarkC
Amen to that. erm

Sprite Ice is still popular in Canada; it's only good though if it's relatively flat.

Still popular!?

Where the hell do they sell it? Me wants!

Captain REX
Well, you are in the land that still rides tobogins... stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, you are in the land that still rides tobogins... stick out tongue

*Smack*

DarkC
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Still popular!?

Where the hell do they sell it? Me wants!
I bought a case of it at Christmas from Wal-Mart. whatthe

Captain REX
Hey! I'm just saying what another Canadian said to me... stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
http://www.packagingdigest.com/News/Images/0503np391.jpg

Inspectah Deck
I'll bet Sprite Remix taste better.

Vinny Valentine
Sprite sucks to begin with.

7-up is better.

Koala MeatPie
Yes, I also prefer 7-Up, But I hate any Pepsi Product, 7-Up is an exeption as it was an intependent company before Pepsi Co. Bought it.

Vinny Valentine
Yes, I also prefer 7-Up, But I hate any Pepsi Product, 7-Up is an exeption as it was an intependent company before Pepsi Co. Bought it.

What About Crush?

Also Pepsi Kills Coke, Pepsi is more Fuzzy.

Damn Frenchies.

Koala MeatPie
Coke is WAYYYYYY better then Pepsi, Pepsi is sweeter, Coke has a bolder taste, therefore Pepsi is for Wussies.

Also Coke does not need all those celebritty endorcments, notice that Coke never talked bad about Pepsi or used Pepsi in ANY of its ads, Pepsi is like a hyperactive 4 year old.

Coke is More "Class" and it was made before Pepsi, Coke dominates Pepsi in sales in Canada.

Inspectah Deck
Dr. Pep rules supreme.

Vinny Valentine
Coke is WAYYYYYY better then Pepsi, Pepsi is sweeter, Coke has a bolder taste, therefore Pepsi is for Wussies.

Also Coke does not need all those celebritty endorcments, notice that Coke never talked bad about Pepsi or used Pepsi in ANY of its ads, Pepsi is like a hyperactive 4 year old.

Coke is More "Class" and it was made before Pepsi, Coke dominates Pepsi in sales in Canada.

Coke Copywrited Santa so Pepsi couldn't use them.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by BackFire
Mint = bad.

Especially in soda. WTF? sick

DarkC
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Especially in soda. WTF? sick
It's good when it's flat, mm'kay? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.