Juggernaut & Blob vs. Hulk & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Juggy and Blob

vs.

Hulk and Colossus

who wins??

outarddwarf
so....
basicly this is a juggy versus hulk and colossus thread because you gave him the blob. oy! blob trys to keep hulk busy while juggernaut takes out hulk. Then blob and juggy try to stomp hulk together. they win.

diabloman
hulk class 100 colossus 80

juggy 100 blob around 50

so hulk and colossus of course

GODSCRIBE
professor x class 0

colossus class 80

guess who wins though?

diabloman
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
professor x class 0

colossus class 80

guess who wins though? wtf does professor have to do with this thread ?

outarddwarf
he is saying that strength isn't all that matters

diabloman
Originally posted by outarddwarf
he is saying that strength isn't all that matters those guys that he put on there yes they do mostly use there strength. thats what theres mostly popular for.

Doctor SKank
Blob beats them all on his own. smile

outarddwarf
oh and colossus is class onehundred

Which blob can take damage like no other (except juggernaut) so he becomes a stationary punching bag for hulk who will probably get pissed that his punches aren't launching blob far away and ensure that he will continue to punch at him while juggernaut breaks colossus' neck.

diabloman

Which blob can take damage like no other (except juggernaut) so he becomes a stationary punching bag for hulk who will probably get pissed that his punches aren't launching blob far away and ensure that he will continue to punch at him while juggernaut breaks colossus' neck. 100 ? please

outarddwarf
Originally posted by diabloman
those guys that he put on there yes they do mostly use there strength. thats what theres mostly popular for.

blob is known for durability not strength
you can say the same in a way about juggernaut but he however has infinite of both.

Doctor SKank
Blob speed bltz's everyone. smile

outarddwarf
go to the colossus respect thread

Doctor SKank
go to the colossus respect thread

I don't need to .... I've watched X-men evolution. smile

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Doctor SKank
I don't need to .... I've watched X-men evolution. smile
that is soooo not cannon! big grin

diabloman
blob is known for durability not strength
you can say the same in a way about juggernaut but he however has infinite of both. true. hes popular cause his body cannot be destroyed. ive only seen one book where he gets knocked out. and i dont need to go to the respect colossus thread. i know his powers and what he can do

Doctor SKank
that is soooo not cannon! big grin

Whats a cannon ? smile

outarddwarf
true. hes popular cause his body cannot be destroyed. ive only seen one book where he gets knocked out. and i dont need to go to the respect colossus thread. i know his powers and what he can do obviously not if you don't know he is class onehundred

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Doctor SKank
Whats a cannon ? smile
i plead the fif' in order to maintain my sanity!

diabloman
obviously not if you don't know he is class onehundred he has gotten his butt kicked by juggy afew times and others that are strong. and looks like hes below them if hes getting there butt kicked by them. ive looked up his bio myself. hes a little below a 100. hes close to shehulks level. probably the same

Grimm22
100 ? please

I know. This annoys me too. I mean oh because he was a "kid" before?!?

B.S.

outarddwarf
shehulk is far above 100 now and colossus upon returning from the grave has gotten far stonger. The reason he gets his but handed to him then was because he was weaker less durable and less experienced.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Grimm22
I know. This annoys me too. I mean oh because he was a "kid" before?!?

B.S.

probably has some factor in his incessant disections and constant (literally not just like before but never ending) physical activity (pounding on the walls of his cell)

Grimm22
probably has some factor in his incessant disections and constant (literally not just like before but never ending) physical activity (pounding on the walls of his cell)

Eh I guess.

Still, im ticked off at Marvel for making everybody stronger, but Thing. sad

Sure im being a fanboy, but I have a right to be mad mad

diabloman
shehulk is far above 100 now and colossus upon returning from the grave has gotten far stonger. The reason he gets his but handed to him then was because he was weaker less durable and less experienced. she hulk above 100 ? hahahaha dude come on now man.

shes strong and all that but over 100 pleaassssssssseeeeee

Tron

Which blob can take damage like no other (except juggernaut) so he becomes a stationary punching bag for hulk who will probably get pissed that his punches aren't launching blob far away and ensure that he will continue to punch at him while juggernaut breaks colossus' neck.

Hulk's already hurt Blob with his punches before, and thrown him. The scans are on here somewhere.

Grimm22
she hulk above 100 ? hahahaha dude come on now man.

shes strong and all that but over 100 pleaassssssssseeeeee

Sadly its true.

Apparently if you are at class 80 or above you are gurranteed to become Class 100 nowadays, unless your name is Ben Grimm. sad

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
Hulk's already hurt Blob with his punches before, and thrown him. The scans are on here somewhere. yup

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Sadly its true.

Apparently if you are at class 80 or above you are gurranteed to become Class 100 nowadays, unless your name is Ben Grimm. sad dont cry ben. you still do good clobberin. lol

Madvillain
Blobernaut!!11!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.