sentinel vs robocop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
which of these stupid robots would take the match ?

diabloman
i dont think robocop can take him on without his guns for sure.

Tron
Ummm, all a sentinel has to do is step on him.

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
Ummm, all a sentinel has to do is step on him. true

harlequin115
Lol, that'd be over fast wink

diabloman
terminator would get his butt kicked as well. except for T-1000 and TX

Tron
A sentinal can easily blast them to nothing also.

diabloman
A sentinal can easily blast them to nothing also.

T-1000 is liquid metal. if sentinel steps on him wont do a damn thing

Tron
I said blast, NOT step. One can easily one-shot either.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by diabloman
terminator would get his butt kicked as well. except for T-1000 and TX

I disagree, The T-850 is extremely smart and on occassions manages to outsmart the newer units. Let the field start out with some distance and the T-850 will definitely win. And if the Sentinel is about to win, then the T-850 will just hydrogen-bomb jettison everything. And I'm not quite sure a foot stomp will work either, didn't Captain America get stomped on once, but he managed to lift the entire foot? If that were the case, T-850 would punch through the foot and disable the Sentinel from the inside.

Robocop on the other hand, has no chance. He doesn't move fast enough.

grey fox
Robocop dies a painful , painful death.

golem370
Can you say Robo basketball

Psyquis52
Robocop wins...wait who was he fighting?

Dayscribe
Let's ask Robocop.

Robocop, can you win?

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/6/6/4/6644c9d4fba78cff52e18d5352c24787.gif

Guess not. sad

Arahan
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Let's ask Robocop.

Robocop, can you win?

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/6/6/4/6644c9d4fba78cff52e18d5352c24787.gif

Guess not. sad

laughing

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by grey fox
Robocop dies a painful , painful death.

Can Robocop technically die? I mean, isn't he already dead?

Arahan
No he isnt. Some parts of his brain are still working.
So he actually is alive.

diabloman
I said blast, NOT step. One can easily one-shot either. when termintaor shot TX she went flying a little ways and he had a big ass gun. but she still got back up. she would do the same to a sentinel. but yah robocop loses this one

Tron
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I disagree, The T-850 is extremely smart and on occassions manages to outsmart the newer units. Let the field start out with some distance and the T-850 will definitely win. And if the Sentinel is about to win, then the T-850 will just hydrogen-bomb jettison everything. And I'm not quite sure a foot stomp will work either, didn't Captain America get stomped on once, but he managed to lift the entire foot? If that were the case, T-850 would punch through the foot and disable the Sentinel from the inside.

Robocop on the other hand, has no chance. He doesn't move fast enough.

If Cap did do that, then that's utter bullsh*t, cause he doesn't have that kind of strength and durabilty. He's just past peak human, but still human. Until I see it, I'd have to say that getting stomped on by a sentinel would leave Cap paste under his shield.

when termintaor shot TX she went flying a little ways and he had a big ass gun. but she still got back up. she would do the same to a sentinel. but yah robocop loses this one

Comparing that to a sentinel's hand cannon is like comparing a mortar to a slingshot.

diabloman
If Cap did do that, then that's utter bullsh*t, cause he doesn't have that kind of strength and durabilty. He's just past peak human, but still human. Until I see it, I'd have to say that getting stomped on by a sentinel would leave Cap paste under his shield.

Comparing that to a sentinel's hand cannon is like comparing a mortar to a slingshot. i dont know if you remember or not of what gun terminator used when he shot at TX. it was some big ass bazooka that can blow up some car in a sec. i forgot whats the name of that gun.

Tron
i dont know if you remember or not of what gun terminator used when he shot at TX. it was some big ass bazooka that can blow up some car in a sec. i forgot whats the name of that gun.

I remember, I have the movie. It still doesn't matter, cause as I said, "Comparing that to a sentinel's hand cannon is like comparing a mortar to a slingshot." Any sentinel would leave a crator where Robocop or any Terminator use to be.

Jesse7
Is it PC Robocop?

diabloman
Originally posted by Jesse7
Is it PC Robocop? the one from the movies

diabloman
I remember, I have the movie. It still doesn't matter, cause as I said, "Comparing that to a sentinel's hand cannon is like comparing a mortar to a slingshot." Any sentinel would leave a crator where Robocop or any Terminator use to be. depends how big the weapon is i say it does matter there.

Tron
Dude, sentinels are big, their weapons are big.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinels_%28comics%29

Like I said, they don't stand a chance without the Ahnuld-Aura.

diabloman
Dude, sentinels are big, their weapons are big.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinels_%28comics%29

Like I said, they don't stand a chance without the Ahnuld-Aura. i know there size.

MrHeavySilence
i dont know if you remember or not of what gun terminator used when he shot at TX. it was some big ass bazooka that can blow up some car in a sec. i forgot whats the name of that gun.

Bazooka? o.0 You mean that rocket launcher he used at the cemetary?

Rick/Genis
Are you guys NUTS!?!?! Robocop can fly... and That PIS Spike thing that comes out of his hand works wonders! He could probably CONTROL the sentinel with it!

diabloman
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Bazooka? o.0 You mean that rocket launcher he used at the cemetary? yah thats it. sorry im not an experct with guns. but i can tell which ones are cooler though judging by there size.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.