*Bangs head on desk*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
A 1000 point 7 page research paper along with a 6 slide power point presentation, an outline, and a bibliography page=due today.

Due to troubles with my computer disk I did not get to turn in the paper today. I will turn it in tomorrow. Tomorrow we're doing our power point presentations and since I don't have Microsoft PowerPoint on my computer, how in God's name can I construct one? I can't because PowerPoint trial version takes 7 hours to download on my computer. How many hours do I have left on my computer until it's time for me to get off? 2 and a half! Do I also have my outline done? No. What about the bibliography? Yes.

I hope I don't fail, Lol.

BackFire
Use crayons.

ILoveMyDaniel
Crayons for what?

BackFire
Instead of the power point project, just draw out what you need to do in crayons. It will work.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by BackFire
Instead of the power point project, just draw out what you need to do in crayons. It will work.
Hahahah,
"Here Mrs. E, instead of the PowerPoint presentation that you require us to do, I drew out pictures with crayons! *Holds up*

BackFire
Crayons are better than powerpoint anyways.

Lana
How about....you go into school early to do your Powerpoint presentation on a computer there?

Captain REX
Here's what I have to say...

Way to go with your procrastination skills and not coming up with alternatives since you personally don't have powerpoint. wink

ILoveMyDaniel
Crayons are better than powerpoint anyways.
Hehehe!
Originally posted by Lana
How about....you go into school early to do your Powerpoint presentation on a computer there?
That's probably what I'll have to do.
Originally posted by Captain REX
Here's what I have to say...

Way to go with your procrastination skills and not coming up with alternatives since you personally don't have powerpoint. wink
Procrastination and not having the program here on my own computer do not have anything alike. 7 pages on the most boring topic ever is a hard thing to come up with, believe me. I wrote it over the 'Internet.' Plus I do not have Microsoft Word on my computer and when I do it on another program here at home, I'll take it to school and it will be all screwy looking.

Vinny Valentine
Use Cra....

Damn You Backfire!

BackFire
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Use Cra....

Damn You Backfire!

That's right.

DarkC
That's right.
Watercolors are better.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkC
Watercolors are better.

Sex is better

DarkC
Can't argue with that.

lil bitchiness
Use crayons.
AHAHAHAHA!

DarkC
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
AHAHAHAHA!
Typical BackFire post. hmm

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
A 1000 point 7 page research paper along with a 6 slide power point presentation, an outline, and a bibliography page=due today.

Due to troubles with my computer disk I did not get to turn in the paper today. I will turn it in tomorrow. Tomorrow we're doing our power point presentations and since I don't have Microsoft PowerPoint on my computer, how in God's name can I construct one? I can't because PowerPoint trial version takes 7 hours to download on my computer. How many hours do I have left on my computer until it's time for me to get off? 2 and a half! Do I also have my outline done? No. What about the bibliography? Yes.

I have little or no sympathy for you...

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
I have little or no sympathy for you...
If I were looking for sympathy I would've stated that in my post. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lightningrod
Hehehe!

That's probably what I'll have to do.

Procrastination and not having the program here on my own computer do not have anything alike. 7 pages on the most boring topic ever is a hard thing to come up with, believe me. I wrote it over the 'Internet.' Plus I do not have Microsoft Word on my computer and when I do it on another program here at home, I'll take it to school and it will be all screwy looking.

you could have done it on the computers at school or the library, excuses excuses, both places would have powerpoint and microsoft word

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lightningrod
you could have done it on the computers at school or the library, excuses excuses, both places would have powerpoint and microsoft word

He's got a point.

H. S. 6

You're going to fail. I am sorry.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Lightningrod
I'm working on my powerpoint in the school library as we speak.
Originally posted by H. S. 6
You're going to fail. I am sorry.
Nah...Oh well if I do, but I won't.

LolipopChica13
*Scary music*

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by LolipopChica13
*Scary music*
Why scary music?
How about the theme from LOST. droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.