strongest mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
whose mind is the strongest ? professor x white queen or lilandra. or if you know somone thats stronger lets hear it.

Superboy Prime
It all depends on what you mean "strongest" mind. Telepathy wise?

If that's the case I say Martian Manhunter. Unless you want Marvel only characters.

nathan summers
Cable. wink

S.S
Adam Warlock,even Thanos with the I.G didn't want to read is mind.

diabloman
i mean strongest telepathic mind. for example the onese tha can read others minds and control them as well. like professor x does

Soleran
Mine and before you say anything just realize I already know.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by S.S
Adam Warlock,even Thanos with the I.G didn't want to read is mind.

I'd have to disagree. Warlock with the Soul Gem couldn't do a thing to Thor (because Thor is an Asgardian God and more or less immune to his mental attacks) so I wouldn't rank Warlock as number 1. Maybe one of the Celestials.

diabloman
Originally posted by Soleran
Mine and before you say anything just realize I already know. anyone not anything.

S.S
Originally posted by aliveinboston
I'd have to disagree. Warlock with the Soul Gem couldn't do a thing to Thor (because Thor is an Asgardian God and more or less immune to his mental attacks) so I wouldn't rank Warlock as number 1. Maybe one of the Celestials.
I was talking about to how strong his mind is not how powerful his tp is.

B dot Rob
Ego

Phoenix_Avatar9
guess who...lol jk, of course professor X, is there any other? well except, you know... Emma is a high ranking telepath but no-where close to the prof. Lilandra's psychic skills are very rudimentary.

Superherovandal
Martian Manhunter is a tops and Despero.

batdude123
Uatu the Watcher

Dayscribe
Wolverine. He can outsmart 4 supercomputers.

NOT!

Swanky-Tuna
The title is kind of misleading. Being the strongest telepathically doesn't necessarily make them the most powerful.

harlequin115
If we are including cosmics, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say The Living Tribunal--and then wait as this devolves into a Tribunal vs. Phoenix thread wink.

But I'm guessing cosmics are out of it, and of the three listed--Prof. X, by a long shot!

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The title is kind of misleading. Being the strongest telepathically doesn't necessarily make them the most powerful.

i can see where you're going with that, the same way Tessa (Sage) is not the telepathically mighty, even before she had telepathy, she had an ironclad will that she could use to harm telepathic invasions by "shocking" the telepath when s/he entered her mind via the connection

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
i can see where you're going with that, the same way Tessa (Sage) is not the telepathically mighty, even before she had telepathy, she had an ironclad will that she could use to harm telepathic invasions by "shocking" the telepath when s/he entered her mind via the connection
Well, yeah, that too. But I mean that skill has a large part to do with telepathy in Marvel which is why Xavier is slated to be so good.

Darth Macabre
Despero......perhaps Manhunter in the second spot.

K Von Doom
dr doom

don't shiv
Manchester Black is Ruthless, and a telepathic powerhouse

Broly92
This is a very misleading thread

galan7777777
id say warlock, LT, and galactus........a more earthly based powerful mind would be prof. X, and even deadpool (his mind cannot be read by psychics)

Alfheim
the contemplator from the Elders of The universe
Also the cotati..i think thats how you spell it they are a race of psionic plants.

General Kon-El
superman has the strongest mind/telepathy/watever we're dealing with here

Acrosurge
No one has mentioned Moondragon thus far. Even without the Mind gem, she's been able to enter the mind of Galactus. Professor X with help from Magneto couldn't even penetrate Big G's subconscious barriers. I'd put Moondragon pretty far up the TP list.

Soljer
Lyke Suparmen ahve teh strong miend! Eh baet a skyfahter whiel rcedording the football gaem wit TIVOO!

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
Lyke Suparmen ahve teh strong miend! Eh baet a skyfahter whiel rcedording the football gaem wit TIVOO!

confused

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
confused

big grin

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
big grin

Hey man you're freaking me out....

don't shiv
strongest minds

Cable 's fought an unrelenting War from childhood against the Techno-Organic virus within his body. Maintaining Concentration, Every second of every day, year after year.

Lillandra administers an empire spanning multiple solar system

"The Saint Of Killers"..... not to be fkd with.

The Batman...

Doomsday

Hal Jordan.

how-about-that?

thedude1948
Nate Grey was probably the best telepath.

Grimm22
MM owns everyone in telepathy.

Prof. X needed cerebra to do things that MM can easily do without any aid

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22
MM owns everyone in telepathy.

Prof. X needed cerebra to do things that MM can easily do without any aid Its a pity he can never see those @sswhoopins coming

nvrbeenwthagirl
MoonDragon and Saturn Girl have my vote as the top telepaths in comics. One took over a planet, the other is the most powerful telepath ever from a planet of telepaths. Take ur pick. But they can probably beat every else mentioned.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Its a pity he can never see those @sswhoopins coming lol!

don't shiv
Originally posted by diabloman
whose mind is the strongest ? professor x white queen or lilandra. or if you know somone thats stronger lets hear it.

threadstarter specified strength/toughness of mind we're getting sidetracked.

The most powerfull telepath debate exists elsewhere on these forums. What we're exploring on this forum is Strength, force of spirit/ soul / character/ personality, the very core of your being ...your mind

Lucid Lui
Exodus owns them all.

don't shiv
worthy mention to:

Nick Fury, Darkseid, Wonder Woman, Bloody Mary Judge Dredd, Vandall Savage, En Saba Nur, Deathbird, Doc Strange

celestialdemon
Between the 3 listed on the poll, I'd say Xavier.

If we're adding names to the post powerful psychic list, you have to add Legion. The guy learned how to time travel using his mind.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by thedude1948
Nate Grey was probably the best telepath.

At last some said it. I was thinking X-man.

How does Franklin Richards rank?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
At last some said it. I was thinking X-man.

How does Franklin Richards rank?

Franklin isnt a telepath no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl

yes he is. he was called psi lord, the most powerful tp in the universe.

Stupid Rookie

I actually thought he had Telepathy?

Either way, his "Mind" is strong

nvrbeenwthagirl

He'd have to be a telepath. ANd have an infinite mind and will. as a child, he created an entire universe with a galactus and surfer and everything. and then he was a kid. So he had to get all these details by reading the minds of the heroes he shunted into that reality. He's a beast. By far, I can't think of anyother character in comics history of Human Origin with that kind of power. Beside Franklin's own family members.( his wife and son).

Validus
Saturn Girl

Validus too. Mental lightning > your favorite character

don't shiv
re powefull psychics: Mother Askani has surfed the timeline on multiple occasions, drawing the ire of the Guardians of the time stream who imprisoned her in their HQ, in a dimension outside time.

don't shiv
Franklin Richards beats all. During the Mutant Massacre as a toddler Franklin was Ice Cool, running with Power Pack with really low-level power, he went to town on Sinisters Marauders ,most crucially Franklin showed Courage & Imagination in the use of his abilities, marshalling traumatized Morlocks survivers. Good kid.

Sixth_Winged
Nate Grey. Guy was a mind monster early on.

Basically others notable are:
Darkseid(daxamite control feat)
Thanos(besting a moondragon with mindgem feat, brainwashing a herald)
Moondragon(controlling a planet)
J'onn J'onnz(MM)/Fernus
Cassandra Nova(Wiping out nearly the Shi'ar empire)
Hector Hammond
Mr. Mind(the worm)
Brainwave 2
Pre depowerment Exodus
The Other Summers Telepaths(rachel, jean, nathan, stryfe, etc)
Onslaught/Prof X

ebonyblade1
I am just curious. what about Tao of the wildcats. He had mental powers that were very vague. And he escaped from both of the wildcats team in a taxi cab. Yeah, I know he is old school, but how would he rank in this thread.

galan7777777
franklin richards comes to my mind!

long pig
El Doctoro Strangemo.

Mind assaulted and controlled an entire dimension. Mind assaulted Galactus. Mind assaulted Dormmamu and his even more mentally powerful sister, Umar and won.

Mind assaulted Ikkon(as powerful as Cyttorak) and won.

Too much to list.

draxx_tOfU
does resisting the powerful vampiric entity which is the soul gem day in and day out qualify as a "very" strong mind?

doesnt adam use his "mind" in conjunction with the soul gem to soul suck? especially the more uber powerful beings?

just asking though.......

back on topic :

mother askani
cassandra nova
moondragon
franklin richards
x-man
professor x cool

don't shiv
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
does resisting the powerful vampiric entity which is the soul gem day in and day out qualify as a "very" strong mind?

doesnt adam use his "mind" in conjunction with the soul gem to soul suck? especially the more uber powerful beings?

just asking though..

Good call. Adam's mind is Tough

complexbrother
Ego or mogo

Grimm22

I think he does have telepathy, he just hasnt shown to use it very much.

However he did know how to seperate his soul from his body when he was around 5 wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.