rots anakin vs rotj luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Acheous
anakin has 2 lightsabers no force
luke has 1 lightsaber with force

setting-beggars canyon with podracers going by

DU Du du

Xepeyon
Your're kiddin', right?........Right?? RotS Anakin would pwn RotJ Luke's baseball bat style.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Xepeyon
Your're kiddin', right?........Right?? RotS Anakin would pwn RotJ Luke's baseball bat style.

No.

Captain REX
Eh...Anakin without the Force? We don't know what'd be like if he didn't.

Xepeyon
He's without? I didn't notice that. In that case....well....this is an awkward battle...without the Force, Anakin may slice himself up. Then again, RotJ Luke isn't exactly a lightsaber prodigy...

Darth Acheous
i put the details like that because if u noticed annakin uses the force alot but he's kicks ass with 2 lightsabers and luke isnt a great swordsman hell, idont even know 4 sure who i think would win

Motoko Sama
Do you mean no Force powers? Or no Force connection?

Either way, I'd say Anakin wins. With being cut off from the Force, Ulic managed to hold off an angered Sylvar using a lightsaber. And, by the time of ROTJ Luke's Force skills, especially his saber skills, didn't impress me too much.

jollyjim311
Luke chokes him into submission. Luke wins. Fin.

Hokage Yoda
Luke because Anakin has no Force

darthsith19
Yeah, Luke wins since without the Force Anakin is like nothing.

((The_Anomaly))
Jedi are said to feel even more inadequate then regular people if they are stripped from the force. Its like a regular person losing their eyes.

So Luke wins.

P.S. this fight is dumb.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Captain REX
Eh...Anakin without the Force? We don't know what'd be like if he didn't.
he wouldn't be anything he was supposedly made by the force right? so theres the answer, no force no anakin

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
he wouldn't be anything he was supposedly made by the force right? so theres the answer, no force no anakin

Anakin was fathered by the force, but that doesnt mean Anakin *is* the force.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Jedi are said to feel even more inadequate then regular people if they are stripped from the force. Its like a regular person losing their eyes.

Then how can Ulic even use a lightsaber to some proficiency, and still manage to hold off a Jedi tapping into her emotions?

Very true.

Razielim
I wouldn't say Anakin's as good as Ulic, but Sylvar is probably better than Luke at this point (Competant saber ability, you know). I think Anakin can win, but if Luke pulls out a Force Choke its GG.

Council#13
Motoko Sama is right. Is it no Force Abilities (e.g. Force Choke) or no Force Connection?

Darth Aain
lol Luke could win BASEBALL STYLE!!! Luke could just force pushing Anakin to the floor and when Anakin gets back up another force push and on and on etc.... Then finally Luke says "Heres my chance" pulls out a real baseball bat and beat the shit out of Anakin :P

PurpleSaber
Anakin wouldn't really know what to do if he couldn't feel the force. He's been dependant on it for years. He would probably die quickly.

Ermac_Master
Anakin is no Ulic.

Sesse
Luke would win...

This Force/No force is absurd.

Anakin couldnt even block a blasterbolt without "force":

Warrior = Man armed with a lightsaber.
Jedi = Warrior armed with the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.