Do any of you sneeze when you eat a mint?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
I told myself a few months ago that I'd never start another thread but I figured this was the only way to find out if I was the only one in the world who suffers from this terrible affliction. I can't eat any kind of mint without constantly sneezing and it's been like that for as long as I can remember. confused

Vinny Valentine
I Sneeze when I get something in my nose, I think its because I was born in Vietnam.

H. S. 6
No, but I start trembling, get goosebumps, and my hair stands on end when I eat a banana.

Does that count?

amity75
Originally posted by H. S. 6
No, but I start trembling, get goosebumps, and my hair stands on end when I eat a banana.

Does that count? That's close. big grin

H. S. 6
Good. big grin

bloody bows1
dont worry your not the only one when i go to eat something mint it lasts about 2 min. then i start sneezing uncontrollably.

a1hsauce
eek! that happened to me earlier today!!!

BlackSunshine
thats odd

a1hsauce
embarrasment no im not...

BlackSunshine
I do however have this tingling almost numb feeling in my left arm if drink too much caffine...weird huh?

Originally posted by a1hsauce
embarrasment no im not...

yeah you are....wink

a1hsauce
wierdo no expression

shifty

BlackSunshine
yeah I know

MASTERdeBATER
Is anybody else watching the Edmonmton / San Jose game?

BlackSunshine
I'm not

MASTERdeBATER
It is amazing, they're going into 3rd OT

Shelbert Lemon
my arms get heavy and my cheeks get tingly when i drink a little more then I should to remain sober. erm

MASTERdeBATER
Edmonton won it baby

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by amity75
I told myself a few months ago that I'd never start another thread but I figured this was the only way to find out if I was the only one in the world who suffers from this terrible affliction. I can't eat any kind of mint without constantly sneezing and it's been like that for as long as I can remember. confused

Why do you keep on eating them? hum

maybe you're allergic to mint....

weird... definitely weird.... windnuts

amity75
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Why do you keep on eating them? hum

maybe you're allergic to mint....

weird... definitely weird.... windnuts droolio

amity75
Originally posted by MASTERdeBATER
Edmonton won it baby We're all happy for you. clapping

Tired Hiker

No, but I do sneeze when I chop mints up and snort them.

MASTERdeBATER
We're all happy for you. clapping Oh you should have watched it.... triple OT very entertaining.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.