AotC Anakin vs... Bastila.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Razielim
Who wins?

Captain REX
Bastila, obviously.

jollyjim311
It's not fair to say that Anakin wins simply because we've seen him do more. But that also works the other way, we can't assume Bastilla wins and is more powerful and just hasn't shown it, Rex. I don't know who wins for now.

Razielim
We do see her bat down a single Dark Jedi on Revan's ship.

But then again, she duels like ROTJ Luke.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Razielim
We do see her bat down a single Dark Jedi on Revan's ship.

But then again, she duels like ROTJ Luke.
eer

Like ROTJ Luke? WTF is this shit from?

Xepeyon
Bastila is an ignorant, arrogant, stuck-up British Snob stereotype and absurdly powerful excuse of a hypocritically Jedi. She wins.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Xepeyon
Bastila is an ignorant, arrogant, stuck-up British Snob stereotype and absurdly powerful excuse of a hypocritically Jedi. She wins.

I agree with everything except the absurdly powerful part.

Razielim
Watch the CGI cinematic where Bastila beats the Dark Jedi. It's not game mechanics cosidering it was made using a separate engine.

Now, compare that to Anakin's dueling in AotC.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Razielim
Watch the CGI cinematic where Bastila beats the Dark Jedi. It's not game mechanics cosidering it was made using a separate engine.

Now, compare that to Anakin's dueling in AotC.
I saw it many times thank you very much.

That's hardly proof of her dueling ability... and it was quite effective in dealing with Revan's pet Dark Jedi.

Blaxican Style
jonathan you are one of the most roudiest bastrds ive ever seen. Congrats.

Xepeyon
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
I agree with everything except the absurdly powerful part.

You don't think she's a hypocrite?

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
jonathan you are one of the most roudiest bastrds ive ever seen. Congrats.
Eh?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
I saw it many times thank you very much.

That's hardly proof of her dueling ability... and it was quite effective in dealing with Revan's pet Dark Jedi.

The scene isnt reflective of Bastilas dueling ability, yet the movie is a good way to accurately judge Lukes ability?

Razielim
It's about as much proof as any other inspection of choreography.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Xepeyon
You don't think she's a hypocrite?

Oh yes she is, just not absurdly powerful.

Jonathan Mark
The scene isnt reflective of Bastilas dueling ability, yet the movie is a good way to accurately judge Lukes ability?
I never said a thing about Luke.

Great Vengeance
eer

Like ROTJ Luke? WTF is this shit from?

Xepeyon
Oh yes she is, just not absurdly powerful.

I'm not calling her, as in her skills, powerful. I was using it as an example of how much she contradicts herself.

Jonathan Mark

In those words I was referring to how Luke appeared to fight. In comparison to Bastila's moves in the cinematic. I never said that Luke was bad a duelist.

Great Vengeance
In those words I was referring to how Luke appeared to fight. In comparison to Bastila's moves in the cinematic. I never said that Luke was bad a duelist.

Okay, my apologies. Its just that everyone has been dissing Luke lately, without any substantial support.

Hokage Yoda
Bastila even if she loses just before anakin kills her Revan comes in and kills Ani

Razielim
Revan would be glad to be free of Bastila.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Hokage Yoda
Bastila even if she loses just before anakin kills her Revan comes in and kills Ani

Okay honey, sweetie begonia, love of my life, Revan can't win fights he's not in, cutie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.