5 rabid gundarks vs jabbas rancor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Acheous
setting-jedi temple
the gundarks have wings

Captain REX
...huh?

Xepeyon
This thread is so dumb......but I can't help but laugh at the contestants!!!!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darth Acheous
lets put u up against eveen 1 gundark and see whos laughin then

Blaxican Style
what the hell is a gundark?

Darth Acheous
a gundark is a 4-armed red-furred bloodthirsy ape-like creature

hense the star wars phrase "you look like you could pull the ears off a gundark" mean you look healthy and fit

Blaxican Style
ok... what the hell is a gundark?

Captain REX
Gundark on the left.

darthsith19
"I havn't felt you this tense since, since we fell into that nest of Gundarks!" - Obi-Wan to Anakin

Yeah a few of them gave Obi-Wan and Anakin some trouble about 2 years prior to AOTC. ROTJ Luke, unarmed, beat the Rancor, so I go with the Gundarks.

Council#13
Are Gundarks intelligent at all?

Admiral Akbar
Are Rancors?

Janus Marius
Sure Rancors can pick up things and eat them. That implies intelligence.

Now if they debated on this forum, I'd have to question it...

DarthMaul9123
no the gundark is on the right

DarthMaul9123
A gundark (right)
battles with a hannodak

DarthMaul9123
see

Captain REX
Thank you for needlessly triple posting and posting a picture I already posted. no expression

DarthMaul9123
haha sorry but you said the rong thing the hairy one is a honondark or somehting

Council#13
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Are Rancors?

laughing You misunderstand me. I mean that Luke simply defeated the Rancor through intelligence. Now I doubt 5 Gundarks can kill a rancor who obviously outsizes them and can easily overpower them in strength. In the Clone Wars Comic 6, Obi-Wan's lightsaber barely managed to do any damage against the rancor.

If the Gundarks are pretty intelligent, I'd say that they win. If not, then the Rancor wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.