Darth Maul vs. Darth Sion in Unarmed Combat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Creator
The Master of teras kasi Darth Maul or the Lord of Pain Darth Sion who will be the last man standing? First knockout wins.

Great Vengeance
Darth Sion cant die, especially in unarmed combat, so...

The Creator
He doesn't have to kill him just knock him out.

jollyjim311
Maul would unleash Hell on him, but eventually Sion would grab Maul's face and savagely beat his skull in. Maul has more skill than Sion, but he wouldn't be able to bring him down.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Maul would unleash Hell on him, but eventually Sion would grab Maul's face and savagely beat his skull in. Maul has more skill than Sion, but he wouldn't be able to bring him down.
Wow that was unsupported...

The Creator
And makes no sense.

Razielim
Darth Sion has incredibly dexterity and massive physical strength. He'll tool Darth Maul in a fight.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by The Creator
He doesn't have to kill him just knock him out.

I doubt Sion can be knocked out either...I mean if hes fine with literally falling apart, some punches wont do much harm.

Captain REX
Sion, by a long shot.

The Creator
Any proof?

jollyjim311
And makes no sense.

Why? Sorry, I'll elaborate. Maul has shown to be an excellent unarmed fighter, and there is documented proof that he is a martial artist master. Sion can't be brought down, and would eventually get a hold of Maul and break him in half. Someone can have more skill, but still lose. Example? Here's one! I probably have more martial experience than a wampa, but I would get wasted! Yay wasted!

Great Vengeance
Any proof?

The proof is common sense. If Sion is fine with his body falling apart, how could Maul do any real harm?

Jonathan Mark
Why? Sorry, I'll elaborate. Maul has shown to be an excellent unarmed fighter, and there is documented proof that he is a martial artist master. Sion can't be brought down, and would eventually get a hold of Maul and break him in half. Someone can have more skill, but still lose. Example? Here's one! I probably have more martial experience than a wampa, but I would get wasted! Yay wasted!

Dude... did you play KOTOR 2? Sion was a assassin and without a doubt a master at unarmed combat. Plus he's all but invincible!

Razielim
Not only that, he lifts up Kreia with one hand and slams her into the wall.

They're both muscular, but Sion is more muscular.

Couple that with Sion's insane dexterity, and we can deduce that he has skill being the figurehead of the Sith and the greatest Sith assasin...

Hokage Yoda
Lord Sion

Xepeyon
Ancient Sith especially trained in unarmed combat. With the extra strength of Sion's fractured body, and his regeneration ability, Maul is nothing more than a mere insect in Sion's eyes.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Xepeyon
Ancient Sith especially trained in unarmed combat. With the extra strength of Sion's fractured body, and his regeneration ability, Maul is nothing more than a mere insect in Sion's eyes.

Sion does win, but Maul has shown us more unarmed combat ability. And where did you get that from? Ancient Sith practiced unarmed fighting? Sion wins because he can't be brought down, not because he has more skill.

Xepeyon
I seemed logical to me. If ancient Jedi trained extensivly in U.C., how much more would the agressive Sith train.

jollyjim311
Well fine, that's your opinion, but make sure next time you say that. There is a difference between "seemed logical to me" and "Ancient Sith especially trained in unarmed combat."

darthsith19
Sion wins, though Maul gets a few nice pucnhes in... punches that do hardly any damage to Sion.

Xepeyon
Well fine, that's your opinion, but make sure next time you say that. There is a difference between "seemed logical to me" and "Ancient Sith especially trained in unarmed combat."

Well said. Point taken.

Darth Acheous
sion would own the **** out af maul. even though u all say sion can stand being torn apart did ne of u c tpm maul got liced n half and took a 500 ft drop and he came out of that better than b4

DarthMaul9123
but where is proof that sion did i mean he's only in the video game with his lightsaber, and theres hundreds of refrences in any of the maul books that he's trained in hand to hand combat, plus he's not burnt to a crisp

Motoko Sama
Does being invicible qualify someone to be unknockout-able? Though, I fluently speak English, I couldn't even think of a word to describe it, lol.

Anyways, I'd say Sion wins.

Though TK does allows a weaker opponent to beat a stronger foe, I'd still say Sion's Super V-ism Lvl. 3 Hyper Combo SWEET NOLMIK BJ STONE BUT COLD FLURRY he unleashed on Traya would grant him the win.

DarthMaul9123
(gulp)(brain quivers, on the verge of confusion, and brain implosion) P-p-p-point taken

Lightsnake
Main issue here: Maul kicks Sion's face in, Sion recovers...Sion punches Maul's face in...Maul does not

DarthMaul9123
hey man, woah, what makes you think sion's red eyes doesnt pop out, and i have to lay of the sugarrrrrrrrrrrr toNIGHT!!!

DiamondBullets
Maul has shown to be an excellent unarmed fighter, and there is documented proof that he is a martial artist master.

^ Tru dat.

Maul would prolly get him in a head lock and snap his neck.

zephiel7
Lets get this straight.

Sion just PWNT Maul.

Illustrious
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
^ Tru dat.

Maul would prolly get him in a head lock and snap his neck.

Silly. Sion has demonstrated more strength and more dexterity than Maul. Sion has resisted blows stronger than Maul has demonstrated.

So what's Maul going to do? Kick him until Sion gets bored? Sion would literally rip Maul's limbs apart like he did with Traya.

tdtd
What my boo Illustrious said.

jollyjim311
Illustrious, you of all people should know better than to make unsupported claims. Sion hasn't proved to be any stronger, and certainly not more dexterous than Maul. However, Maul can't bring him down, so he loses.

DarthMaul9123
Illustrious, you of all people should know better than to make unsupported claims. Sion hasn't proved to be any stronger, and certainly not more dexterous than Maul. However, Maul can't bring him down, so he loses.
i quoted you to show that you did just what you got on to illustriouse about...

jollyjim311
Oh my, I'm sorry. I haven't posted any links, have I?

Ok, when has Sion prove to have more agility than this?
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=8&f=10&name=Darth_Maul_1_of_4
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=5&f=13&name=Darth_Maul_4_of_4

Any thing this impressive?
http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=18&f=12&name=Darth_Maul_3_of_4

The list goes on, including many examples of Maul having training in martial arts. Sion hasn't shown us... anything. However, despite this, Maul simply couldn't do enough damage to Sion to take him out, so Sion eventually brings him down.

Deception
Technically noone can bring down Sion phyiscally, the moment you slice a bit of him, he regenerates, the only way is to wear down his will.

zephiel7

The list goes on, including many examples of Maul having training in martial arts. Sion hasn't shown us... anything. However, despite this, Maul simply couldn't do enough damage to Sion to take him out, so Sion eventually brings him down.

Well the thing is, Maul would attempt to attack Sion, but all his attacks will fail miserably as Sion is well nigh indestructible. Sion on the otherhand would cave Maul's skull in with his heavy weight boxing skills.

Jonathan Mark

The point your missing is that Sion was a trained assassin like Maul and without a doubt he was a marital arts master. He was a leftover from one of Revan's assassin cells who according to Atton trained in all sorts of combat techniques. Atton himself had Echanti training.

Faunus
Wow. Owned doesn't quite cover this. Maul gets the stuffing beaten out of him.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
The point your missing is that Sion was a trained assassin like Maul and without a doubt he was a marital arts master.

That is a bit of an over statement for having no real proof. There is no real reason to suspect that Sion is a better martial artist than Maul (meaning having more training, practice, experience, overall martial skill), especially when we know that Maul is a Teri Kasi master and all we have for Sion is that "might have echani training."

DarthMaul9123
And there is ONLY a VIDEOGAME on sion...

jollyjim311
Exactly, so we can't assume that he is a super martial artist.

bigblak9091
im not sure if any1 saids this or not but even though Darth Sion cant lose his life he loses tha will 2 fight

jollyjim311
no

GM Nebaris
In an unarmed fight, Sion is invincible. He can't be hurt physically.

jollyjim311
Unless it's Durge or some other crazy character.
Maul has more skill and all, but Sion just won't die, and eventually kills Maul.

GM Nebaris
True.

Escape81
Maul's quicker and more agile, but Scion has overwhelming strength, and the nifty ability to be virtually invincible.

Scion wins.

GM Nebaris
Sion was also extremely agile.

Darth_Hexus
yeah, but no matter how invincible you are, you still get tired...

kamikz
Not tired enough to go down, especially not enough against an unarmed combatent. The things is that he was struck by a lightsaber and still stood up, and said he could be struck down a hundred times and would still not give a damn. Maul is done for...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.