elament stones+animal stones=unforgin world(rp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rare_fox
Go to the sine in if you want to talk or have any questons............NO TALKING IN A DIFFERNT LANG THANK YOU..

Zap! Camille was forced some where haveing to stones in front of her she pick it up as they shock softly in her hands.They stoped on the back with her name on it.She walked around emty bildings as the wind blew she moved on not knowning where she was.

Renamon
Fox was walking through a deserted town. He saw a girl, and put up his long bow and aimed at her, not knowing her intentions. "Don't move!" he said

ShinobiRikari
She had fallen out of the tree and hit her head, that Kei was sure of. How else would she have found herself sitting on the cold ground of this forlorn landscape. She could hear voices somewhere, but couldn't make out what they were saying. I have to get away from here. This is too creepy.... Jumping up and running down the path, Kei tripped and fell. This time, as she opened her eyes, she found herself lying in a field of fresh, green grass carrying two stones. One, a shimmering blue, smooth ring of stone on her right wrist, and a black one, coiled around the upper part of her left arm. Second was carved to look like a snake.

rare_fox
Camille froze with out knowing her elament light stone lit up witha blinding light makeing him fall.She looked at the stone and ran to him bending down she had a scared look on her face.
Camilleembarrasmentmg im so sorry are you ok???!!

Renamon
Fox put his hand over his face and rubbed his eyes "I'm fine....." he said "What the hell was that light?!"

ShinobiRikari
Sitting up, Kei peered over the leaves of grass and noticed that there were birds again. "Okay.... what the Hell just happened?" There seemed to be quite a few people sitting up now, all of them looking just as confused. The two nearest to the treeline seemed to be the most aware so Kei headed towards them. "Hey, what's going on here. I want some answers, pronto!"

sqwunchy
Kardo rubbed his head. He had landed on it after almost diving into a lake, but he had ended up here. He also had two stones in his left hand, one that was glowing red and another with the shape of a fox on it. "What the hell?" he said to himself looking around at the deserted town. "Where am I?"

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by rare_fox
Go to the sine in if you want to talk or have any questons............NO TALKING IN A DIFFERNT LANG THANK YOU..

Zap! Camille was forced some where haveing to stones in front of her she pick it up as they shock softly in her hands.They stoped on the back with her name on it.She walked around emty bildings as the wind blew she moved on not knowning where she was. (awww thats no fun :P)
alex was in a deserted town and looked around two stone in his hands "hmmm whats this stones what the hell do i want with stones......

Renamon

rare_fox
((grrrr >< ........))
Camille:this stone i got i dont know i didnt mean to im sorry i realy am

She was jumpy now.She looked at the two stones the marks on the stones where carved into her hands.Takeing a better look she some how got her fox stones touching the other stone a load zap came shocking camille makeing her fall back.
Camille:dont let your stones touch
She sead in pain she sat up.

Thunder Fox
alex sighed and walked around the town untill he saw he spotted two people and walked over

Renamon
"..i dont..." he said he pulled out a staff about as high as he is and showed it too her. "I figured they were a type of magic... it appears i can cibtrol the wind with this one..." he pointed to the bluish clear stone on the right side on the top of the staff. "and i can turn into a fox with this one." he pointed to the redish orange stone on the opposite side. "its easy to figure out..."

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Renamon
"..i dont..." he said he pulled out a staff about as high as he is and showed it too her. "I figured they were a type of magic... it appears i can cibtrol the wind with this one..." he pointed to the bluish clear stone on the right side on the top of the staff. "and i can turn into a fox with this one." he pointed to the redish orange stone on the opposite side. "its easy to figure out..." alex heard him "hmmmm is that true...." he muttered walkeing up to them

Renamon
James turned around and sighed "You got some stones as well? and yes its true..."

Thunder Fox
"yes i did" showed him his clear yellow stone and his snake stone

rare_fox
Camille:dont let them touch
She sead rubing her head and stood up grabing her stones make light with the other the light was as bright as the sun she let the powere go back inside the stone.She turned into a fox the fox stone inside her she picked her light stone and walked around the to with her stone in her mouth.

scarecrow088
anima: aw...where i am i aw... my head hurts i wonder where im at and how i got here.

Renamon
James sighed "This is stupid, why did i get paired with a bunch of idiots...." he said to himself

rare_fox
Camilles ears perecked up she bite his leg and ran of makeing him bleed just a little like a cut nothing bad but pain.She ran of with her other stone with light all around her runing till she triped over some one
Camille:not agen she turned back seeing him she inched over to him
Camille you ok? i kinda see that your not you BLEEDING!!

She got scared agen she raped soe thing around her head she was still scared she looked at him with gid eye.

Renamon
James looked at Camille "So you wanna play?!" he yelled. he picked up his staff and the wind started blowing hard, real hard.

rare_fox
((she ran of))

Renamon
(doesnt matter, he controls the wind. you cant hide from the wind.)

rare_fox
((yes i can...**stayds vary still be hind the chair** see.....j/p))

Camille sat there she liked the winder her blue hair flickerd a little as she seat next to the guy she grabed into her bag and looked around in there.She seen her wepons she ingored it and went on looking for her other item she needed.

Thunder Fox
Alex sighed and blinded them temporarily

scarecrow088
anima: maybe they could help me

rare_fox
((OMG SCARCROW MY PERSON IS NEXT TO YOU GOD DO YOU READ THE POST??))

scarecrow088
((my bad and WHY ARE YOU TYPEING IN CAP LOCK

rare_fox
(I FEEL LIKE IT)

scarecrow088
( well stop your scaring me sad

Renamon
Camille, your acting up again.....)

scarecrow088
( i was just playing i'll re do that post or some thing)

rare_fox
((thank you))

rare_fox
((awww fox cant i not him around a little...j/p))

soren
-Where can I come in?????-

rare_fox
((you can meet camille she is now....in the woods))

soren
((you can meet camille she is now....in the woods))

(ok.)

Zeke: *he walked threw the woods, lugging his heavy sword, not knowing where he was going.* "......." *he was thinking where in the world he was, becaus he hadn't got a clue, all he knew was he woke up here, and now here he is walking around clueless* "...*sigh*..." *he wasn't paying attention and walked passed Camille, then turned around to look at her* "Hello."

scarecrow088
anima: i don't need any help what are these.

rare_fox
Camille urned fastly omost loseing her balence.She lookedat him seeing his sword she backed away a little.
Camille:hello??

She sead geting ready to grab her wepon

scarecrow088
anima: look the pretty stars are floating around my

(g2g)

soren
Zeke: *he pulled the sword up to balance it on his shoulder while he held on to the handle, and gripped it with both hands, and swung down swiftly despite how heavy it was* "Who are you, how did you get here?!" *he swung up now in attempt to hit her*

Vampire _Knight
Coji was alone. It was dark all around him. "Oh..." He said to himself, his voice echoing in his head. "My eyes are closed..." He had lost his feeling mainly, and couldnt tell. He opened them slowly and everything was in black and white. Was he in thw Wizard of Oz? He picked up his hand to wipe his eyes, and it wasnt a hand any longer! A paw lingered in its place, and as he stood, wobbily, he noticed that he was a wolf! He looked all around him, his tail, paws, nose. At the ground he noticed two signifigant stones. One had a wolves head on it, the next had a symbol for snow. He nudged the wolf one with his nose and instantly turned human. "Wow!" He thought. He picked up the two stones and looked up. He saw he was in a feild, and there were people talking. He walked cautiously torwards them.

rare_fox
Camille jumped back her hand glowed light ready to blind him for a little to get away not now just in case he was going to hurt her.
Camille:names camille...calm down im not going to hurt you and you are not going to hurt you.So place your sword back to your side.

She let her hand go back to normal trusting him he wasnt going to hurt her.

soren
Zeke: "....." *he stood up resting the sword uppon his shoulder with one hand* "ok, well do you know where we are?" *he spoke in a curious tone waiting for an answer from her, he iterupted her before she spoke* "I'm Zeke, just Zeke." "That's all I know on my name."

Vampire _Knight
Coji saw that they were violent, and took extra caution as he approached, weary. He waved slightly to them, "Hey?! Where are we?"

rare_fox
Camille:nope some un known world carful this place is mystery that can be deadly...names camille

She sead she shufled her bag on her shoulder.

soren
Zeke: *he swung his sword into a treeleaving a deep cut in it* "...*deep breaths*..." *he needed practice, he hasn't used his sword in ages it seemed, he fell forwards, using his sword as a crutch he slowly stood up, he wasn't feeling too well, he started coughing, than stopped, being here was taking a toll on his body...and memory* "........."

rare_fox
Camille steped closer to him
Camille:you ok???? you dont look to wll you need to rest it isnt good for youto stay up .
She sead steping closer to him to help him.

soren
Camille steped closer to him
Camille:you ok???? you dont look to wll you need to rest it isnt good for youto stay up .
She sead steping closer to him to help him.

Zeke: *he pushed her away, he knew what was wrong, he's used to the cold* "Stop." *he looked around for water to cool him off with no prevail, there wasn't a lick of water in sight* "Can you lead me to water?"

rare_fox
Camille:i have some
She took a bottle of water and put it out for him to take she was being friendly.She tryed to smile to be more friendly but he scared her hafe to death her stones in one hand maeing shere they didnt touch .She waited for him to take the bottle of water.

sqwunchy
Kardo looked at the red glowing stone. "Damn, what the hell happened?! Who the hell put me here?! What are these stones for?! This is really pissing me off!" all of the sudden his right hand, the one that he was holding his stone in, caught on fire, but didn't hurt. "Now what the hell is happening?!" The flames started creeping up his arm and caught his sleeve on fire. "Damnit!" He tried blowing it out and eventually it went out as he cooled off, but his right sleeve was turned to ash and was gone. "Well, I might as well try finding somebody. He walked around until he found the edge of the city and saw the woodlands. "Now that's more I like it!" He started running to the forest and when he got there, he looked around in amazement at the many trees and plants. As he got further in, he saw more people. "Hello," he said as he walked towards them. "I'm Kardo. Who are you?"

rare_fox
Camille:names camille......what happen to your sleave you have one sleave and the othe is goun you smell like fire.
She snifed theair from the fire she rolled the water to zeke.She looked at zeke then the guy agen giveing him a friendly smile

rare_fox
((im changeing light stone to water stone))

Renamon
(ok... where is everyone... and where is james?))

rare_fox
((some where smile ))

soren
Zeke: *he took the water and used his snow stone to freeze the water to make it an ice pack to cool him off* "aaah." *he slowly cooled down and then he gave her the bottle of water back, it was still frozen, he used his snow stone to slightly affect the weater to make it cooler*

(tell me if I'm god-modding or not, becaus I don't want to.)

Renamon

rare_fox
(where all in the wood)(nope thats not god moding thats fine now if you froze my person with out me knowing then thats god modiing.))

Camille turned into water and her out line of her body went spash all over she turned back.
Camille:cool
She sead tuning into her fox for and curled upto stay warm.

Renamon
James walked up to them and looked at them "OK, im still a little fogy from falling on my head... but let me try to clear things up.... I'm stuck here... Stranded with a bunch of idiots.... now tell me... whats the good news out of all this?!"

soren
Zeke: *he changed into a dove and flew around and Camille* "...*chirp*...*chirp*..." *he did swift turns and dives through the air, and landed by camille* "...Chirp...Chirp..."

sqwunchy
"Whoa. That was really cool." He said, returning the smile to the fox form of Camille before she ran away. "So I'm guessing the stones are magic. Well that's just peachy." Kardo said. He concentrated his attention on the fox stone and gave it a squeeze. He too turned into a fox and ran in circles to see if it had really happened. After he took it all in he ran after her to get some more answers. ((sry, i posted the same time as u rare fox))

rare_fox
Camille looked at james andgrowled she sen zeke on her she thouty that was ok.Camilles head turn she heard some thing she ran makeing zeke get of her she had little barks fad into the woods s her stone on her back well tied to her back.
SHe ran into star with stars big sword on her sholder she looked at camille with big eyes ans stumbled back.

Renamon

rare_fox
((fox your not helping your self with the levles of the stones...i dont mind you speking like that but you need to translat for me by pm or on here))

Renamon
(he just said everything was stupid)

ShinobiRikari
(we need someone bad. who wants to volunteer?)

Everyone had run off now. A couple of minutes another kid had run by, but having gotten no response from him, Kei had lost her temper. The blue stone had begun to glow then, and the boy had looked as though he were suffocating. She had let go of him at once and watched as he had immediately fallen to the ground, clawing at his throat and coughing up water. Had she done that? Well, she hadn't been able to ask because the kid had run off, leaving her alone in the oncoming darkness of night.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(we need someone bad. who wants to volunteer?)

Everyone had run off now. A couple of minutes another kid had run by, but having gotten no response from him, Kei had lost her temper. The blue stone had begun to glow then, and the boy had looked as though he were suffocating. She had let go of him at once and watched as he had immediately fallen to the ground, clawing at his throat and coughing up water. Had she done that? Well, she hadn't been able to ask because the kid had run off, leaving her alone in the oncoming darkness of night. (i will)

Renamon
(ill go bad)

rare_fox
(why)

ShinobiRikari
She had felt it then. Like something brushing against her back. Those voices again. Telling her to join her. To abandon the light. To join them in taking over the world. "No.... no, I - I can't , I won't. Get out of my head, get OUT!" She felt cold... on so cold. "I just want to go home...."

Renamon
(i wanna go bad cuz i can, got it camille? this may be your RP, but i control my character)

ShinobiRikari
(why)

Thunder Fox
(ah yes balance funny thing is that has alot of truth to that)

rare_fox
((you can if you have a dark stone work your way up to leavle 13 you can get a dark stone and be as bad but your carter right now hafe to be mean..or jurks or try to hurt people ....the only person right now that can handle a dark stone is thunder fox he is vary calm and truth worthy with his picking of the stonethat i MIGHT give him..))((yes i see your point on all of us being good there would be nothing to fight but you thunder robbie and vampier heart scare crow is going to be dark only leaveing me and soren for being good....... so thats not even i will pick who gets a dark stone if i can trust you with it .))

Renamon
(THATS BULL****!)

rare_fox
((So .....why are you mad see thats why i cant realy trust you with it...o i forgot to menchen ShinobiRikari i kind of trust with the dark stone .))

Renamon
(**** you camille! im out of this gay RP)

Thunder Fox
(hmmmmmm)

alex had been wandering alone slowly

rare_fox
(**** you camille! im out of this gay RP)

((WELL ...CANT MAKE YOU STAY AND I CANT MALKE YOU CALM..I CANT HELP YOU IN ANY WAY ...BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS...YOUR ANGER NOT GOING TO GO FAR IN THE WORLD..ONE DAY IN REAL LIFE SOME ONE IS GOING TO SLAP YOU FOR YOUR ANGER...YOU MUST BE CALM MUST BE NICE.YOU MUST NOT GET MAD..EVERY TIME SOME THING IS ANOYING YOU..THOUW MUST BE CALM..))

Renamon
(your jus being a *****! you know me better than you know rikari! and yet you still wanna act tihs way becuase no one really likes you! and your taking all your damn anger out on me becuase i told everyone how you were acting do you think it feels good not to be trusted camille?! dont expect to be able to be answered on any of my roll plays!)

sqwunchy
((chill, everybody just chill. come on guys mello out))
Having finally caught up with Camille, Kardo changed back and looked at the other person near her. "Who are you?"

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by sqwunchy
((chill, everybody just chill. come on guys mello out))
Having finally caught up with Camille, Kardo changed back and looked at the other person near her. "Who are you?" (let them fight they need to let it out)

sqwunchy
((alrighty then))

ShinobiRikari

NBT
(Bad time to jump in but.)
Kage walked around bordly.

rare_fox
Camille:im camille

She sead turning to him looking at him for a min she turned around she thout he was intresting to talk to waiting for him to reply she had her arms crossed.

scarecrow088
((whats going where are you all at))

soren
Zeke: *he continued to fly around Camille, he was bored and tired so he landed on the ground, and changed back.* "...*yawn*..." *he was looking at his two stones* "........" *he stuck them back in his pockets and yawned again* "Camille, do you know how you got those stones?" *he was curious on how she came upon them.* "I mean, I don't know how I got mine because since I've been here, I've been forgetting stuff easier."

rare_fox
Camille:just found them.

She sead in her fox for turning back she leaned agenest the treeTill she got up and streached..
Camille:i better be of to set my vamp up

She started to head for the bushes

soren
Zeke: "I'll help, besides, I have nothing better to do." *he followed her* "....*yawn*...." *he sat on the ground allmost asleep, but he got back up and kept following her* "........" "I hate this place." * he was 3/4 asleep now.*

Vampire _Knight
Coji was rudely ignored by the group, but shrugged. He clasped the wolf stone and turn quietly back into a wold, and trotted off.

Renamon
James looked at them "None of you can even use the stones. You are just weak." he looked at them and smirked "I'll be seeing you, losers. Don't get in my way."

Vampire _Knight
Coji sat in the distance and focused hard on his snow stone, and before he knew it, snow was on the end of his nose. And on his head. And on the ground around him. He laughed in his head and rolled around.

soren
Zeke: *he turned to face James* "Hey, who are you to say we don't know how to use these stones? I'd like to see you use yours!!" *he was still slightly tired but he had just splashed some water on his face* "Come on, I'm waiting, and I don't feel like being patient." *he tightened his grip on his sword* "........!" *he glared at James*

Renamon
"Fine" he said. he pulled out his staff with his stones in it. "Face the wind, and be blown away fool!" he used his stone and a powerful wind hit Zeke, throwing him through a tree, making the tree fall. "Don't mess with me." he walked off.

soren
Zeke: *he slowly got up, and used his bird stone to change into a dove and flew after James* "Is that all you got?!?!?!" *he was almost beside him now* "heheheh." *he sped up and now he flew over him, he flew further and then changed back to normal, getting in his path, he gripped his sword with both hands* "........."

Wild Cherry
Nicholie held tightly to the two stones she had just picked up. One was tiny and black, and the other was just the opposite. It was a big, shiny white one. She had just been waiting for Bryan when she saw the black one seemingly glowing.. Oops. Bryan. She thought. She hoped he didnt think she was just blowing him off. Nicholie peeked out from behind a tree, where the guy a few paces away had just done something extremely odd. They were all holding something..maybe they had found some of these weird stones to.

Renamon
James smirked and used he winmd again, and sent him away into the sky. "I warned you." he waited for Zeke t oland and he grabbed his own sword, and stabbed into Zekes arm, sticking him to the tree. "Cya." he turned and walked off.

Vampire _Knight
Coji turned quickly back into a wolf and sniffed the wholesome air. He smiled contemptly and looked around, noting the others. "Fighting is useless here... We dont even know what we're supposed to be doing." He said to himself.

soren
Zeke: *he yelled in pain, after a few breaths he was able to speak again* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *he just stayd there, praying for some one to come by* "Help!!!!" "Some one!!!"

Wild Cherry
Nicholie stepped forward, her hands in her pockets. " You ok?" She asked. Duh, obviously not. she rolled her eyes and toucvhed the guy's arm." Lets see whats broken. "

rare_fox
((recap please and where should i come in))

ShinobiRikari
You can go home. You can go home if you collect one type of each stone.....

There was that kid again. He had just fallen into the lake. Into her element. Those stones, I think the voice meant like th two I have. Maybe the kid has some....

Vampire _Knight
Coji shrugged at the others, ignoring the cries for help. He plopped onto the ground, snow falling all around him.

Renamon
James smirked as he walked out of the forest. he looked around, figureing out what he needed to do was on the top of his list.

Wild Cherry
She looked over at the one surrounded in snow. How was he doing that?! A chill ran through her spine, and she sat down, unable to stand.

ShinobiRikari
She had done it. Suffocated him with the water. He had drowned pleading for her to stop. She had looked into sad eyes and watched them close slowly but surely. And then, then he had disappeared. One second he was there and the next, he had vanished leaving only two things behind. Silently, Kei bent and picked up the smaller of the two, leaving the boy's Snake stone on the shore.

Walking away from the cold pool of water that mirrored the crescent moon, away from the desolate place where the boy had lay, Kei slipped the item onto the pointer finger of her left hand. It was a ring of gold, set with bright, seemingly uncut orange gems, which, in the moonlight, shone with their own fire. A fire which did not shine from Kei's dull gaze.

She will bring them to us. She will bring them to us out of her desire...

Renamon
(I bet a mill that james could beat her. run into him))

Vampire _Knight
Coji yipped at the ones over in the woods, next to the tree. He wagged his tail, but quickly returned to biting at the snowflakes.

(Amazingly, I understood that entire post Shinobi O_o You just want something todo, right Renamon? xD)

rare_fox
((HELLO RECAP AND WHERE SHOULD I COME IN!!))

Vampire _Knight
(Uh... Les see. Ren and Soren were fighting. As for where to come in... Dunno.)

Renamon
james kicked Zeke's ass big grin))

Wild Cherry
Nicholie was kind of intimidated by all of them. As she was walking away she squeezed the stone softly, th8inking hard about the wolf. She felt herself change, and let out an awkward sounding cry. She looked at her feet which were now large furry black paws. She cried out, or better stated, roared again.

rare_fox
((goof ball robbie.^^ ill walk around for now)

Camille was lost she had goten lost form zeke she wonderd of she will find him later it was geting dark and coldshe need to get some where with fire before she freezs.She walked close to a emty spot in the forst and placed her stuff and grabed some blocks and chunks and tiny twigs.She had softly lit fire and she pulled out a small blanket for her self and raped it a round her self and sat in front of the fire.

((Good news im going to learn spansh my dad has cds how to spell in that lang and how to speak it...Bad news is that he cant find it right now)))

soren
Zeke: *he had fallen in a weak and painful sleep, when he woke up he looked for Camille* "my arm." *he balanced his sword on his shoulder again and walked through the woods, hoping he would find some one, becaus he won't last too long alone, he'll soon go delusional, and he knew this because its happened before* "......."

rare_fox
((WILD CHERRY YOU DONT HAVE WOLF SOME ONE ELSE DOES 2 PEOPL JUST WAITING FOR MY OTHER FRIEND TO COME YOU HAVE BIRD ,ANT,OR BEAR TAKE YOU LITTLE PICK HOLD ON IM MAKEING MORE.))

Wild Cherry
((goof ball robbie.^^ ill walk around for now)

Camille was lost she had goten lost form zeke she wonderd of she will find him later it was geting dark and coldshe need to get some where with fire before she freezs.She walked close to a emty spot in the forst and placed her stuff and grabed some blocks and chunks and tiny twigs.She had softly lit fire and she pulled out a small blanket for her self and raped it a round her self and sat in front of the fire.

((Good news im going to learn spansh my dad has cds how to spell in that lang and how to speak it...Bad news is that he cant find it right now))) { Just learn to conjugate first smile then move on to dialogue.}

Vampire _Knight
(She turned into a bear O_O)

Coji jumped at the roar, and looked over, seeing a bear, and trotted over cautiously to it.

Wild Cherry
((WILD CHERRY YOU DONT HAVE WOLF SOME ONE ELSE DOES 2 PEOPL JUST WAITING FOR MY OTHER FRIEND TO COME YOU HAVE BIRD ,ANT,OR BEAR TAKE YOU LITTLE PICK HOLD ON IM MAKEING MORE.)) { I didnt take wolf. i took bear yes }

soren
james kicked Zeke's ass big grin))

(hey, I hadn't got a choice in that matter, I play more realisticly some times key word SOMETIMES, I don't think you would fight back with a sword in your arm. am I right or am I right? but yeah he kicked my butt....just wait, I'll get you MWAHAHAHAH!!!!!!)

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Vampire _Knight
(She turned into a bear O_O)

Coji jumped at the roar, and looked over, seeing a bear, and trotted over cautiously to it. Nicholie stumbled backwards, and fell. She sat with her two massive paws between her hind legs and cocked her head at the wolf.

rare_fox
((opps my bad))

Camille sighed she had better look for Zeke she didnt want him aloun to die she grabed her bag and headed of looking for him.She had spoted him after 10 mins awayfrom camp she holded him u his arm over her shoulder so he would have support she had carryed his sword with no problem realy.She didnt say any thing realy she sat him down with his swrod at camp the fire flicked fastly as she worked on his arm still didnt talk.

Vampire _Knight
Coji yipped and wagged his tail, pouncing on the ground playfully. He nipped at the bear, not touching it, just the air. He growled playfully and smacked the ground again.

Renamon
James smirked and looked at his stone. he came to a small run down town. "Hey guys! i found somethin!!" he yelled into the forest, wanting them to come so he could mess with them.

Wild Cherry
She growled a bit agitated at his playfull manner, and rolled her sullen eyes. She heard the other calling. " Do not be tempted. " she growled to Coji. She could hear the lies in his voice.

rare_fox
((you found your stone???yes i made new stones...pm me if you want to know what they are and if you want one ask ill give you a list....pm ok thanks......... these stones are at leavle 2 ))

Renamon
"Cmon! i found a small town!" he yelled again "I think there may be food!!"

Vampire _Knight
Coji stopped running around when he heard the yell. and started off after it, only to be stopped by the bear. He nodded and sat back, lying down, making snow fall on the bear and himself.

Wild Cherry
" You will not regret it." she said smiling and rolling back into the snow. She looked down. She was kind of thin for bear.

Vampire _Knight
Coji nodded once more and blew some snowflakes around. He got bored and turned back into a human, looking around. "Boring..." He said quietly.

Wild Cherry
" Yea, but it's better then getting killed." She said, also takin gher human aspect. Hm he was kind of cut ein this form.

Wild Cherry
{ sorry, i cant type today stick out tongue}

rare_fox
((im hungry...im chewing on my mouth peice for my classes...chewy ^^ ))

Renamon
"God dammit..." james said to himself. He walked around and found around fifty crates of food "Yu guys! food!!" he yelled

Vampire _Knight
Coji smiled. She was cute, as any girl in his eyes was. But something was... Different about her... He couldnt place it so he just shrugged and fell back into the snow, staring at the wide canopy of trees.

Wild Cherry
She looked up. " Lets go. Hes telling the truth.' She stood and yawned, brushing her hair back, and walked on.

Renamon
James opened up the first crate and fruit and meat were in it "YES!" he yelled. he grabbed the meat and ate it. even if it was raw, he was still hungry. he ate it quickly and smiled.

Vampire _Knight
Coji, for some reason was obeying her, followed and caught up by her side. "You know why we're here?" He asked, keeping pace.

Wild Cherry
" food." she grinned. She came across james and the food. " Ugh. Meats gross. "

Renamon
"Hmm.... he seems to be fond of listening to a girl....." he said to himself "He has a crush on..her HA!" he laugh aloud.

Vampire _Knight
Coji nodded, "RAW meat is gross, but cooked its awesome." He picked up an orange and peeled it quickly, popping the entire thing into his mouth.

Renamon
"So, im stuck with idiots, i can get use to knocking them around, but being with a guy who likes someone? man, this is gonna be hillarious..." he said aloud "Yo, what'r your names?"

Wild Cherry
She rolled her eyes. " The names Nicholie. " She said, snatching up a peach and taking a big bite.The juice ran down her chin.

soren
Zeke: *he took a pear from a crate and ate it* "........!" *he glared at James, he was still very angry at him*"...*chomp*..." *he took another bite into his pear, he was still silent* "...*sigh*...*chomp*..." *he ate the last of the pear*

Renamon
"And... your hanging around with a lap dog?" he said "I wouldnt hang with someone who follows your every order unless i was gonna tell him to jump off a bridge..."

Vampire _Knight
"Im Coji." He said, finishing off his peach. He hissed at James and turned into his qolf form, continuing to growl.

rare_fox
Camille came she didnt like being aloun whenit was dak out she took a apple and stood ack from people eating it softly she didnt say any thing realy she just looked at the others as she took small bites she couldnt take big ones she didnt have a big mouth.

Wild Cherry
"And... your hanging around with a lap dog?" he said "I wouldnt hang with someone who follows your every order unless i was gonna tell him to jump off a bridge..." " Lap dog? " she laughe.d " hardly. dont be pissed just cuz you coouldnt get anyone to follow you down a hill. " she winked. " anyway, we just met. so.. " She took another bite. " Ye4a." she said through a gulp of peach.

Renamon
"Ha, whats the little wolf gonna do?!" James picked up his staff "Wanna get blown to the other side of the world?!"

Vampire _Knight
Coji smiled. Snow began to fall around them. Slowly at first. Then faster and faster until they were waist deep in snow. He laughed and said through the blizzard, "Hit me with wind and you'll go sailing yourself."

Renamon
"Ha, im scared." he said. he looked at nicholie and smiled "So... how old are you?" he asked

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>