Ways to get rid of a Flu...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Hey... Anyone know ways that help get rid of a flu? I have a really high temperature and I'm extremely cold, even though I got a blanket over me. I took two Tylenol and am drinking a glass of water and eating an apple.. I still have a massive headache though.

Does anyone know ways to help get over a flu?

ROYALGUARD
enjoy the flu.. you deserve a break from KMC

Vinny Valentine
You Deserve to get hit by a bus, and take a permanent break from KMC.

Who the hell enjoys a flu?

ROYALGUARD
chill foo... i dint mean it.

just get some rest and drink 8 glasses of water. should bring the temperature down quick.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
chill foo... i dint mean it.

just get some rest and drink 8 glasses of water. should bring the temperature down quick.

Right now my Brain level of Piss off from people is at its maximum.

Don't Joke with me unless you can help, or a friend of mine.

(Or a Girl wink )

H. S. 6
Milk, lemon juice, and cinnamon.

Swear to god, it works.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Milk, lemon juice, and cinnamon.

Swear to god, it works.

Woah woah Woah.

All Together?!

ROYALGUARD
only a doctor can help you now. not KMC members.

home remedies would be lots of fluid, rest, tylenol for pain, robitusin for phlem.
nuff said. Get better soon.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Woah woah Woah.

All Together?!

yes

Well, I usually get some of the cinnamon in my mouth, and then drink the milk-lemon to wash it down.

It may not taste like chicken nuggets, but it works.

Vinny Valentine
yes

Well, I usually get some of the cinnamon in my mouth, and then drink the milk-lemon to wash it down.

It may not taste like chicken nuggets, but it works.

Errr I'm so crazy I might try that.

H. S. 6
It's not like it's terribly disgusting, either. Just kind of sour. erm

I don't know. My grandmother told me about it when I was young, and I've used it quite a few times since then. It's always worked for me (at least dulled the headaches and calmed the chills a tad).

Vinny Valentine
It's not like it's terribly disgusting, either. Just kind of sour. erm

I don't know. My grandmother told me about it when I was young, and I've used it quite a few times since then. It's always worked for me (at least dulled the headaches and calmed the chills a tad).

Bah.. How fast does it work and how many times do I need to do it ? lol

Captain REX
The best remedy is...

...let it pass. There's not really any great remedy for the flu. It's a virus, after all.

H. S. 6
I would take it (wash it down with water if you have to), and lie down. Give it fifteen minutes to around a half hour. Best thing you can do.

You don't have to take it too often. Maybe once every few hours.

Nothing else you can do besides that, really. erm

Captain REX
Feh, you'll be fine tomorrow or in a day or two.

Nevermind
Know how you feel Vin. I'm away from school today too. Got a bad cough and needed to relax after school camp. Hope you get better soon! As for ways to get rid of the flu I have no idea. Sorry. erm

Zādiac
Some chicken soup...

Shelbert Lemon
Unfortunately the Flu can last more then a couple days...lots of rest and plenty of fluids....Ibuprofen as opposed to Tylenol works best.

Pandemoniac
The flu is a virus and has to be beaten by yourself, medicines won't really help.
You need the suggested rest and fluids, along with plenty of vitamines (C and B mostly) and nutrictious vegetables and fruits (spinage, oranges, even sprouts) to fuel your body with the right supplies to get rid of the virus ASAP.

Impediment
Bed rest, lotsa vitamin C (O.J. and strawberries), and stay hydrated. No soda, drink O.J. and water. Nothing you really can do except let your immune system battle it out, really. Get well soon.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, lots and lots of O.J.!!! I constantly drink tons of orange juice when I'm sick. Chicken noodle soup, lots of rest and sleep and a couple of good movies to raise your spirits. Try watching comedies, laughter helps boost your immune system. Blueberries are a good antioxident as well! Good luck!

fini
Teraflu, sleep, lots of liquids, sleep.

for 3-4 days take a Vit C ( 1000mg) and an Echincea , in the morning, and you'll be good.

Council#13
My recomendation is to buy a hell lot of tissues, get a wireless laptop with internet connection (we want you here at KMC! smile ) and watch some T.V. while drinking some soup. A flu cant kill you, so just rest at it will get bored and leave thumb up

Vinny Valentine
thumb up Thanks Guys.

I'm going to try and get my mom to go buy me some Blueberry's and Strawberries droolio

My Mom gave me these Halls Breezes things for my throat, I still can't talk.

Oh and By the way, I already have a wireless laptop wink.

Anyway, thanks again everyone.

Renamon
Hey... Anyone know ways that help get rid of a flu? I have a really high temperature and I'm extremely cold, even though I got a blanket over me. I took two Tylenol and am drinking a glass of water and eating an apple.. I still have a massive headache though.

Does anyone know ways to help get over a flu? sorry, only three things come to mind for a fever. do them ni order

Drink three glasses of orange juice and eat an apple or any fruit.

Take a cold bath

Sleep.

Sorry if i wasnt any help...

Vinny Valentine
Right now I only really have an extreamly sore throat, I can't really talk.

Spawn_Master
I have those Halls Fruit Breezers..they work, but it makes me twitch when I first put it into my mouth..blink

LiL nAstY GirL
I'm sorry sad hug

Renamon
Gargle salt-water, works instantly on a sore throat.

Im trully sorry your sick, get well soon

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
I have those Halls Fruit Breezers..they work, but it makes me twitch when I first put it into my mouth..blink

I Had 5, they don't work for me.

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I'm sorry sad hug

Its okay happy

Originally posted by Renamon
Gargle salt-water, works instantly on a sore throat.

Im trully sorry your sick, get well soon

Okay, I'll try it out

Renamon
did it work?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Renamon
did it work?

No not Really, Almost puked laughing out loud

I'm going to lay down and have some soup. Cya guys.

Renamon
last time i did gargle the stuff, i swallowed it and did throw up, but you need to keep it above the tonsols.

BlackSunshine
You Deserve to get hit by a bus, and take a permanent break from KMC.

Who the hell enjoys a flu?

hysterical hes got the flu but still has a sense of humor smile sorry you feel bad though

Quiero Mota
Drink Chinese green tea; it'll cure anything.

Vinny Valentine
Flu is pretty much gone, my headache is gone but I was left with Strep throat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.