RODV Vader vs. NJO Kyp Durron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
RODV Darth Vader vs. New Jedi Order Kyp Durron. Who wins this? Battle is in the Death Star.

Razielim
Kyp... Insane amount of raw power, second (or third, depending on your views) in the NJO. Meanwhile, Vader was "getting used to the suit" in RODV.

tdtd
kyp

Swirly Girl
Kyp should rape him...

darthsith19
Kyp wins. Seriously, Vader had alot of trouble killing Bol Chatak, who's besically just the average Jedi Knight, and at the end of the book only just managed to take out Roan Shryne, who's definately not Kyp's superior. Heck, even by the OT Vader wouldn't be able to beat Kyp.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Kyp should rape him...

That's inappropriate. I know what you mean, but that term doesn't help you get your point across. Could you please use another word, thank you.

Anyway, Vader is still growing accustom to his suit and revising his lightsaber style. Not to mention that his lessons from Sidious haven't really begun yet. Kyp could take Vader at this point, I believe.

Darth_Glentract
Rape is a bad word? I guess I missed the memo.

Kyp takes Vader.

darthsith19
Yes, and unfortunately, rex agrees with him, that rape is a bad word, and says there have been bannings over people using the word. But if it's so bad, why isn't it censored? Eh?

DarthMaul9123
im sorry i said rape and set of jimbo, christ.......

PurpleSaber
God, everyone used to say that one opponent would rape another one. Now lots of people are offended by it and get all anal when someone says it. It's weird.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.