Luke Cage/ Ironfist Vs. Deadpool/Deathstoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Could Luke Cage (Powerman) and Ironfist take down "the merc with a mouth" and the Teen Titans' most deadliest foe : Deathstoke, the Terminator? Everyone has their usual weapons, fight takes place in the city slums, and there is no prep....

Comicbook_kid
blink huh wacko THESE GUYS ARE UNDECIDED....CAN YOU HELP THEM WITH THIS ONE???

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Could Luke Cage (Powerman) and Ironfist take down "the merc with a mouth" and the Teen Titans' most deadliest foe : Deathstoke, the Terminator? Everyone has their usual weapons, fight takes place in the city slums, and there is no prep....

No sorry they can not. Team DS and DP take this.

batdude123
Yup, DS and DP definitely.

Darth Martin
They sure do/I will even say that they can take this unarmed. I mean they have super super healing factors and DS has the 90% brain superiority super intelligence thing and afterall DP is a merc wit a mouth and very annoying. So no weapons needed.

Grimm22
DS could take this himself easy.

Adding DP to the equation is overkill wink

Darth Martin
Apparently

capt it up
did some one just say they could take this unarmed lol?

srankmissingnin
Deadpool is the problem here, I can't think of a single thing Luke and Danny could do to put him down. Iron Fist would walk all over Deathstroke though.

Darth Martin
HOW!

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Deadpool is the problem here, I can't think of a single thing Luke and Danny could do to put him down. Iron Fist would walk all over Deathstroke though.

Damn right he would.... wink And I say Luke crushes Deadpool's head like a grape....sure it wouldn't kill him, but by the time Deadpool regenerated a whole new head, Danny and Luke'd be looong gone....

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

No dis to IF because he is badass, but he cant take down DS no

Validus
Originally posted by Grimm22
DS could take this himself easy.

Adding DP to the equation is overkill wink
It's the other way around. Deadpool is the problem because he can't be killed but he can still be knocked out.

Luke and Danny win.

Big Sexy
Ironfist is badass.

Grimm22
The Wrecker owned LC. no expression

DS can definitly take down LC.

Iron Fist would be more of a trouble, but I think that both DS and DP could take him wink

Validus
No dis to IF because he is badass, but he cant take down DS no
Why can't the Iron Fist KO Slade?

Validus

The Wrecker beat Colossus with one hit and use to hang with Thor. no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
The Wrecker beat Colossus with one hit and use to hang with Thor. no expression

True wink

But, DS could beat him

Grimm22
Why can't the Iron Fist KO Slade?

No disrespect to IF, but DS KO'ed the JLA.

I mean come on

Big Sexy
True wink

But, DS could beat him you overrate DS. And everybody but you seems to know how much PIS that was.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
you overrate DS

Nope. no

Its just that people underrate him

Accel
And Iron Fist took down the whole Wrecking Crew before.

Validus
No disrespect to IF, but DS KO'ed the JLA.

I mean come on
DS didn't KO anyone. He never beat them either.

Big Sexy
Nope. no

Its just that people underrate him
Please, Ds vs the JLA is worse than Wolverine vs Lobo.

Grimm22
DS didn't KO anyone. He never beat them either.

Ok maybe he didnt beat them, but seriously. The guy stabbed the Flash.

He took down Hawkman and Atom at the same time.

He broke Kyle's fingers!

Grimm22
Please, Ds vs the JLA is worse than Wolverine vs Lobo.

Are you kidding me? What the f**k?

Because im sure that 90% of comic fans would disagree with you there.

I mean Lobo can hang with Supes. no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel
And Iron Fist took down the whole Wrecking Crew before.

So did the Runaways stick out tongue

Big Sexy
Dude I sense a really big doublestandard from you. When ever wolverine does this type of shit, you dont' count it, but when DS does it, its legit. What the f**k?

Accel
Ok maybe he didnt beat them, but seriously. The guy stabbed the Flash.

He took down Hawkman and Atom at the same time.

He broke Kyle's fingers!
Kyle deserved top get his fingers broken. He decided to punch DS rather than actually use his ring.

Flash just basically ran into his sword, even though the whole scene should have been moving in slow motion to him.

Accel
Are you kidding me? What the f**k?

Because im sure that 90% of comic fans would disagree with you there.

I mean Lobo can hang with Supes. no expression
And Flash, Green Lantern, and Zatanna are three ofthe most powerful members of the JLA.

Big Sexy
Grimm, you are reallly off.

Grimm22
Kyle deserved top get his fingers broken. He decided to punch DS rather than actually use his ring.

Flash just basically ran into his sword, even though the whole scene should have been moving in slow motion to him.

Nope no

DS can keep up with Flash for about 2 steps. Plus, thats not the first time he has taken down Wally

Oh and GL didnt punch DS, DS grabbed his fist, while he was about to shoot him or somthing, but he was reluctant because he saw DS completly owning the JLA wink

Grimm22
Grimm, you are reallly off.

Says you bub wink

Oh and DS is far far far above Wolverine's leauge

Big Sexy
Dude, are you trying to be miders twin or something?

Grimm22
Dude, are you trying to be miders twin or something?

Who? confused

Big Sexy
Mider
Hes one of the worst Darkseid, DS fanboys.

Validus
Yes, with the help of massive CIS/PIS Deathstroke had the upperhand. I mean, even though Wally has fought DS before he decided to take it easy on him by going sub-mach speeds for some reason. Even though Kyle's hand was glowing with emerald energy, it decided to shut itself off upon impact with Slade's hand.

Yeah, sounds like a great showing for Slade.

Accel
Nope no

DS can keep up with Flash for about 2 steps. Plus, thats not the first time he has taken down Wally

Oh and GL didnt punch DS, DS grabbed his fist, while he was about to shoot him or somthing, but he was reluctant because he saw DS completly owning the JLA wink
Yes, but Wally sees everything in slow motion. He would have to had been daydreaming to not see that sword he was running towards.

Kyle stupidly tried to throw a punch, but not surprisingly, he failed. If had used the most powerful weapon in the universe located right on his finger, he wouldn't have had any problems whatsoever.

Zatanna could have used a spell right then and there as well while everyone else was getting their asses kicked.

Grimm22
Yes, with the help of massive CIS/PIS Deathstroke had the upperhand. I mean, even though Wally has fought DS before he decided to take it easy on him by going sub-mach speeds for some reason. Even though Kyle's hand was glowing with emerald energy, it decided to shut itself off upon impact with Slade's hand.

Yeah, sounds like a great showing for Slade.

Pish Posh Applesauce roll eyes (sarcastic)

Big Sexy
GLs having stopped huge planetary blasts but he gets stopped by a street Leveler What the f**k?

Accel
Can't argue with that logic.

Big Sexy
Sort of Like Wolverine stabbing thing wink

Validus
Were you rolling your eyes when Batman, Nightwing, and Robin crushed Slade's ass into the ground in Infinite Crisis? Or when Nightwing danced around him prior to that? Or when he was recently out prepped by Green Arrow?

Grimm22
GLs having stopped huge planetary blasts but he gets stopped by a street Leveler What the f**k?

He wasnt stopped by him.

DS is extremly fast and smart.

Ok that was a little silly when Kyle seemingly did nothing, but still other than that the fight was completly non-PIS

Big Sexy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Were you rolling your eyes when Batman, Nightwing, and Robin crushed Slade's ass into the ground in Infinite Crisis? Or when Nightwing danced around him prior to that?

NW never beat DS on his own no

Heck when Bats, NW and Robin go up against DS, he is going to go down. No question.

But, alone, DS can take any of them wink

Big Sexy
Actually Batman with prep has taken down Ds.

Validus
NW never beat DS on his own no

Dick was totally dancing around Slade in NW #117 so much that Slade resorted to grenades.

Heck when Bats, NW and Robin go up against DS, he is going to go down. No question.

But, alone, DS can take any of them wink
Are you listening to yourself, champ? You can rationalize Slade beating the JLA but admit he should go down to the Bat family? A bat family that wasn't even fresh at that.

Grimm22
Dick was totally dancing around Slade in NW #117 so much that Slade resorted to grenades.

Are you listening to yourself, champ? You can rationalize Slade beating the JLA but admit he should go down to the Bat family? A bat family that wasn't even fresh at that.

Well to be fair, DS had prep for the JLA stick out tongue

Oh and NW is an AWFUL book. mad

Big Sexy

doh

Validus

About as awful as Identity Crisis.

There's no amount of prep that makes up for a tired, exhausted Bat family squashing someone Kyle, Wally, and Zatanna didn't.

Big Sexy
Grimm, you really don't have the right to make fun of a Wolverine or hulk fanboy.

Grimm22
Grimm, you really don't have the right to make fun of a Wolverine or hulk fanboy.

Of course I do bub wink

Im at least realistic. I dont think that Ben. G can take down DS wink

Heck im a HUGE Flash fan and I still think that DS stabbing him wasnt BS

batdude123
Of course I do bub wink

Im at least realistic. I dont think that Ben. G can take down DS wink

Heck im a HUGE Flash fan and I still think that DS stabbing him wasnt BS

Actually, yeah it was because Flash's mind works at least a million times faster than DS's.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Actually, yeah it was because Flash's mind works at least a million times faster than DS's.

Doubtful.

DS is the master taction.

As smart as Wally is, his brain still cant keep up with DS's

Accel
Wally could go to McDonald's and eat a Big Mac in the time it take Slade to come up with a plan.

Grimm22
Wally could go to McDonald's and eat a Big Mac in the time it take Slade to come up with a plan.

Several Big Mac's probobly stick out tongue

However, dont underestimate DS

Validus
Doubtful.

More like fact. When I see Slade's mind keeping up with super computers from the 853rd centurty, you might have a case.

batdude123
Doubtful.

DS is the master taction.

As smart as Wally is, his brain still cant keep up with DS's

Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) Stop embarrassing yourself. DS can keep up with Wally's mind? Where the f*ck did you pull that from? What the f**k? Wally thinks MUCH faster than Slade. How do you think he perceives the world in slow motion and is able to run past the speed of light without hitting any obstacles?

Accel
Yes.

Back on topic, I'd say Cage and Fist could pull this off. Cage can take anything Slade dishes out and Iron Fist can take out Deadpool. Then they both team up to take out Slade.

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by batdude123
Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) Stop embarrassing yourself. DS can keep up with Wally's mind? Where the f*ck did you pull that from? What the f**k? Wally thinks MUCH faster than Slade. How do you think he perceives the world in slow motion and is able to run past the speed of light without hitting any obstacles?

Same thing I would have said. If Wally is dumb enough to run into a sword, how does he avoid running into all the other objects on the planet?

Mr.V
The Heroes for hire more times than not big grin IF can keep DP busy long enough for Cage to trash Slade, then they team him..maybe rip off his head (seeing as they know he cant die big grin) and leave with big grins big grin.

Grimm stop talking man, every word you say you make your rep even worse big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.