King kong, good or Evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I'm confused as too how kong was portrayed. Was he good or was he bad?

Renamon
he was an animal. neither good nor bad. obvious enough no? no animal is bad. they run on instincts. not good or bad intentions.

steverules
But no animal is or was like kong. He showed love towards a woman like no other animal ever really has or maybe ever will.

Renamon
He was a gorrilla. they do show affection. Gorrillas are the closest thing to humans. i can bet gorrillas can show a type of love for a woman.

Renamon
and technically, it wasnt actually love, it was more of a type of protection.

steverules
I've never really seen a gorilla show that kind of love or protection though.

Renamon
watch animal planet and wait for something about the gorilla

steverules
Uhm okkk then

kanis
vampire Me i reckon they should of just left kong alone and left him where he was in the forests of skull island and once again greed comes into it and then becomes violence. Kong is not evil he's only trying to protect himself in a concrete jungle filled with strange predator's

Mac Murphy
I'd say this king kong was nuteral. Neither good nor evil. The Heisei Godzilla (1985-1995) was supposed to be nuteral to but he waded ashore to defend the human race and fight so manyfight so many other monsters because they were attacking human cities that he was obviously a hero despite what the movies tried to say. This King Kong doesn't seem to be as intelligent as the original 1933 version and I guess his intelligence was lowered to make him appear more realistic instead of the thinking being you could identify with in the 1933 version. His height also seemed to change randomly from scene to scene and at times he was so small or so large compared to a few moments ealier you had trouble believeing he was the same character.

grey fox
Good , just very pissed off from the lack of Kong sized bannana's.

steverules
Originally posted by Mac Murphy
I'd say this king kong was nuteral. Neither good nor evil. The Heisei Godzilla (1985-1995) was supposed to be nuteral to but he waded ashore to defend the human race and fight so manyfight so many other monsters because they were attacking human cities that he was obviously a hero despite what the movies tried to say. This King Kong doesn't seem to be as intelligent as the original 1933 version and I guess his intelligence was lowered to make him appear more realistic instead of the thinking being you could identify with in the 1933 version. His height also seemed to change randomly from scene to scene and at times he was so small or so large compared to a few moments ealier you had trouble believeing he was the same character.

It was 1933 so I wouldn't expect anything amazing in graphics and the height of a giant Gorilla.

T.M
He was good.

Like any animal if his home is in danger they will attack..

And Kong's 'love' for Ann Darrow was not love in the human sense.. it was love the way human's love their pets and vice versa.. it was loyalty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.