Exar Kun versus Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLAK FOX
Can Exar Kun pull it off?

darthsith19
Why wouldn't Exar win? Does he not have a lightsaber or something? Seriously, Kun pwns.

BLAK FOX
How would he seriously win? He is by no means a better dueler then Mace, and what exactly will he do against him with the force.

darthsith19
Amulent blasts?

Council#13
I say Mace wins because he uses huge worthless lightsaber swings when *voice starts getting louder* a slight cut across the throat would have been enough to destroy SIDIOUS *is screaming at this point*

BLAK FOX
I wouldn't really put amulet blasts above Sidious' lightning, and Mace was able to block that.

tdtd
Nobody knows if anyone can block the blasts, or what nature they are of. We know Luke blocked powerful AT-AT blasts so that's the only character we have something to work on. Sith Lightning is nowhere near as powerful as a lightning blast. This has been done before, and I'd give it to Kun more often than not.. They are both lightsaber prodigies but Kun's style is unknown to MAce.

BLAK FOX
I take it you mean that sith lightning is nowhere near as powerful as an AMULET blast. Well in response, they didn't seem so powerful when Aleema got up about 10 minutes later after taking a direct hit by one.

tdtd
Yea but his initial blast, the one that almost killed him and burned his hand, destroyed everything in it's path, including Sadow's special beast.. It was VERY powerful.

BLAK FOX
I doubt it holds the intensity that lightning does, or can pass through a lightsaber.

tdtd
Dude, Lightning doesn't do shit. Kun's amulet blasts blew through walls and massassi warriors, not to mention Sadow's beast. I'm not saying someone couldn't block the technique, but it's power is beyond simple sith lightning.

Swirly Girl
And even if the lightsabre could block the beams, the amulet blast itself is far larger than Windu's body. If you use that theory, then all that will be left of Windu is a lightsabre shaped mass of flesh...

And the amulet blast that Kun uses against Aleema seems to be fundamentally different from the one he uses in the temple. They seem to be different amulets.

Either way, Windu dies within seconds...

tdtd
perhaps

IKC
Windu dies in seconds.

tdtd
Interesting, they're both lightsaber prodigies but Windu dies within seconds.. Way to present an argument..

((The_Anomaly))
Are you people nuts? Save for perhaps a straight out Lightsaber duel, Mace stands no chance against Kun. A saber duel would be a good fight, but if the force is involved, Mace gets destroyed.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Are you people nuts? Save for perhaps a straight out Lightsaber duel, Mace stands no chance against Kun.
I already did that thread... and Kun came out on top.

IKC
Originally posted by tdtd
Interesting, they're both lightsaber prodigies but Windu dies within seconds.. Way to present an argument..

Anyone have a bottle of Troll-B-Gone? This one seems to have it out for me. Pesky buggers.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
I already did that thread... and Kun came out on top.

I didnt say Mace would win all the time. But he at least stands a chance.

With the force involved, he stands no chance.

tdtd
Originally posted by IKC
Anyone have a bottle of Troll-B-Gone? This one seems to have it out for me. Pesky buggers.

Translation: Since every body is calling him a troll I might as well do it too, even if it's not in the correct context or irrelevant to the topic.. Screw formulating logical arguments!

IKC
Translation: Since every body is calling him a troll I might as well do it too, even if it's not in the correct context or irrelevant to the topic.. Screw formulating logical arguments!

Please, tdtd, it's embarassing. I know you dig me; it's a cross I bear. But you can't go spouting it off to the rest of the forum. Your gay rep. is bad enough.

Find a new hobby and get off my ass.

tdtd
What's embarassing? Calling me a troll instead or providing an argument, or crying about it? Oh heaven's no IKC, you didn't just mention my rep man. I lose sleep over my star wars forum rep... Ouch that one hurt.

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
And even if the lightsabre could block the beams, the amulet blast itself is far larger than Windu's body. If you use that theory, then all that will be left of Windu is a lightsabre shaped mass of flesh...

And the amulet blast that Kun uses against Aleema seems to be fundamentally different from the one he uses in the temple. They seem to be different amulets.

Either way, Windu dies within seconds...

How are the blasts fundamentally different. The only difference is the penciller involved in the comic. Also in response to your first point, the amulet blasts were only of such great magnitude because Kun could hardly control them.

IKC
Lol.

In all seriousness, I love how you don't ask anyone else who said essentially the same thing as me to provide an argument.

Huh. Fixation much, tdtd? If I told you once I've told you a thousand times, no means no.

IKC
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
How are the blasts fundamentally different. The only difference is the penciller involved in the comic.

Mostly because they don't rip out in a tight and expanding beam that vaporizes flesh and stone.

Aleema's not even singed. Kun references Sith magic when he does it. It's a different attack.

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by IKC
Mostly because they don't rip out in a tight and expanding beam that vaporizes flesh and stone.

Aleema's not even singed. Kun references Sith magic when he does it. It's a different attack.

That is because Kun clearly had learnt how to control the blasts and was therefor chenneling his own power through it and not the power of the amulet.

And the amulet blasts aren't sith magic?

IKC
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
And the amulet blasts aren't sith magic?

Did Kun know jack shit about Sith Magic (or the Dark Side) when he first used them? No.

Guess they must not be.

BLAK FOX
You don't seem to understand something that is fundamentally important. The amulet blasts only appeared to be so powerful and of such great magnitude in DLOTS because Kun couldn't control it and therefore the amulet blasts were working off of the amulet's power and not Kun's. So anyone with common sence would know that when he would learn how to control them, he would be using his own power and not the amulet's and therefor the blasts would be completely different. The incident when he blasted Aleema with the amulet supports this. Hardly affected her at all.

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by IKC
Did Kun know jack shit about Sith Magic (or the Dark Side) when he first used them? No.

Guess they must not be.

lol artifacts that were created through alchemy by the ancient sith ARE sith magic.

IKC
No, I assure you I understand the source material.

Huge ridiculous unsupported assumption.

The narrator makes it clear that it is Kun's rage that "unleashes tremendous energies." So, to be technical, he powered it.

Except there's no reason to assume they'd suddenly become different nor does your theory of the amulet having power on its own hold any water.

Except he didn't use the same attack.

That'd be nice if that even was what sith alchemy was. Aww, look who doesn't know jack about the primary source material?

Sith alchemy was used to "shape and twist" the forms of living things, as DLotS makes clear.

Sith magic was an advanced usage of the Dark Side.

BLAK FOX
Dude sith alchemy was a brance of sith magic. And creating artifacts such as those amulets IS sith magic.

tdtd
Dude Fox, as much as I think IKC is a douchebag, you're wrong. The amulet was created by Sadow and therefore has a great deal to it, but it is dependant on the anger of the individual wearing it. It increased 1,000 times and 100,000 times with his anger. Now whether or not the attack on Aleema was different or just a lesser version of the large attack, remains to be debated.. And IKC, I ask YOU to provide arguments for Kun because you are the Exar Kun spokesman of these forums.. And I don't see anybody saying the same thing as you. I see everybody proving an argument for or against Kun, and I see you responding with "Mace dies within seconds". Yes IKC, what an argument.

Faunus
Mace would definitely give Kun hell in a lightsaber duel, but when the Sith breaks away and starts wailing on him with the Force, Windu would go down pretty hard.

tdtd
Exactly my thoughts, thanks poindexter

Lightsnake
Mace is one of the best duelists ever produced by the order, with the unique Shatterpoint ability.

He's got a shot at the very least

Captain REX
FFS...

Tdtd, IKC, stop bitching like little school boys! Tdtd started it, as far as I'm concerned, seeing as IKC decided to just go with Swirly's opinion and (most likely) agreed with his argument.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Faunus
Mace would definitely give Kun hell in a lightsaber duel, but when the Sith breaks away and starts wailing on him with the Force, Windu would go down pretty hard.

I agree, Kun has shown us more in the force, but as far as a saber fight, why would Kun win. (No longer directly replying to Fanus) Kun does have his "uber" style (yes folks, they say that in the comics!!! Wait, no? Oh well), but Windu has both Vaapad and Shatterpoint.

tdtd
The saber fight would be extremely close.

Hokage Yoda
Exar Kun could beat Yoda or so I've heard.
So Kun>Yoda> Mace

DarthMaul9123
If mace was on Haarun Kal he would win because all the natives would help him out

Hokage Yoda
If Exar was on yavin he would win because all the Massassi would help him

tdtd
Wow.. To the both of you.

Motoko Sama
Wow.. To the both of you.

Btw, Hokage, who the **** are the Massai? Some retarded form of Massassi?

DarthMaul9123
OMFG you are an idiot and dont deserve to be a star wars fan, and the massasi wouldn't help as assuredly cause they were slaves, but he would drain their souls haha, o wiat nvm forget i said this

tdtd
LOL.. I enjoyed those last two posts, shhhh.

Hokage Yoda
Sorry spelling error. *goes and edits*

tdtd
No don't, the Massai sounds better.

DarthMaul9123
haha

Hokage Yoda
No don't, the Massai sounds better.

I hate you old Man

DarthMaul9123
old man?

Hokage Yoda
From Kotor when you talk to Jolee

tdtd
Me? Interesting. If by old man you mean young and devilishly sexy, then you are correct.

DarthMaul9123
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! i like this guy(not in a looking for sexual fun sorta way, that was ment for noobs)!!!i cant say stuff right nowadays so just forget i ever said this

tdtd
What are you saying? I don't "do" it for you? That's your loss pal.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! i like this guy(not in a looking for sexual fun sorta way, that was ment for noobs)!!!

Oh, bull. We all know you are in love with tdtd, and have a shrine to worship him after school.

It's okay though, we all have different tastes.

DarthMaul9123
omg howed you guess, damn those spies are still there

tdtd
Hey Sama, I sense the sexual tension between us. How's about you bring a bottle of Champanya over and I'll give you a Cleveland Steamer/Strawberry Swirlie..

Motoko Sama
Hey Sama, I sense the sexual tension between us. How's about you bring a bottle of Champanya over and I'll give you a Cleveland Steamer/Strawberry Swirlie..

tdtd
I don't know if that's a yes or a no, or go to hell you perverted child molestor..

Hokage Yoda
Me? Interesting. If by old man you mean young and devilishly sexy, then you are correct.

Old Man with a shriveled penis molesting the Young

Jonathan Mark
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/849/clamlimpsmall7xv.jpg

tdtd
Shriveled huh. I didn't know 12 inches of pure man is shriveled, but I suppose we both have different views on perfection.

tdtd

AHAHAHAH

Motoko Sama

Lmao.

Hokage Yoda

LMAO

Hokage Yoda
Shriveled huh. I didn't know 12 inches of pure man is shriveled, but I suppose we both have different views on perfection.

Thats not What your Mom said

tdtd
Touche..

Then again, since when did this become a forum of sexual conquest..

DarthMaul9123
........are you in junior high?haha though that is kinda funny now that i have a picture!!

Hokage Yoda
You have 2 in. tops

tdtd
Then again, since when did this become a forum of sexual conquest..

DarthMaul9123
well, ever since einstein put his clam picture up

Hokage Yoda
Lets get Back on Topic

tdtd
Oh yes.. Kun rapes Mace with the force most likely, and in a saber fight it would be awfully close, but I'd give it to Kun more times than not.

Captain REX
blink

Closed for sheer stupidity on all sides...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.