Thing's Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
For a while now I have been questioning Ben Grimm's strength in the 85 ton range.

Now I am really confused.

If Ben is in the 85 ton range then how can he easily truimph over Dragon Man who is in the 100 ton range? confused

and for that matter if Dragon Man weighs 3 tons then how can Wolverine throw him? confused

Takion
Originally posted by Grimm22
For a while now I have been questioning Ben Grimm's strength in the 85 ton range.

If Ben is in the 85 ton range then how can he easily truimph over Dragon Man who is in the 100 ton range? confused

and for that matter if Dragon Man weighs 3 tons then how can Wolverine throw him? confused
Cause wolverine got Super strength

Grimm22
Originally posted by Takion
Cause wolverine got Super strength

mad Wolverine dosent have super strength!

http://www.marveldirectory.com/strengthlevels/human.htm

Doctor SKank
Originally posted by Grimm22

Because writers don't really take any heed of the Handbooks. smile

Mindship
Considering that, over the decades, Ben has held his own against some of Marvel's toughest/strongest hombres, clearly the 85-ton rank is bogus.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Mindship
Considering that, over the decades, Ben has held his own against some of Marvel's toughest/strongest hombres, clearly the 85-ton rank is bogus.

That's largely from durability. But what has he done that proves he's definitely over 100? I mean, even base Hulk, for example is only around 85.

Rewmac
Base Hulk is Class 75, a Thing had problems with him...But yeah The Thing is around 80-85 on max...

JOE NUNEZ
I see the Thing reaching the 100 class range, in the future.

Rewmac
Then everybody else gonna be Class 150 big grinbig grinlaughing

olympian
"If Ben is in the 85 ton range then how can he easily truimph over Dragon Man who is in the 100 ton range?"

Ben is more in the 90 class range.

And how?

a) high showing for Ben.

b) Low showing for Dragon Man. Everyone have them.

- - -

"and for that matter if Dragon Man weighs 3 tons then how can Wolverine throw him"

Unlike what the site tells you, Wolverine isent *human* in strenght. Mind you hes not Spiderman either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.