Spider speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
Everyone know that Spider-man moves 15 times faster than average human, but what about his webswinging speed? How fast could he swing in area with tall buildings?
In spider-man 2 game on ps2 i reached speed more than 250 miles/hour. Don't look at me like that, i know game has nothing to do with books but in this game Spider-man's abillities are shown better than in any other media.

So, what do you say?

H. S. 6
I'd say he can move pretty damn fast when he wants to.

SlimJ87D
Probably fast as teh fastest spider in respect to its size.

Black Adam
well if cap can run a mile in a minute spidey should be a to run it a couple more times faster then that.

Evil SeeD
Spidey wouldn't run it, He'd swing it wink

Sparkz
Originally posted by Evil SeeD

Yeah spideys a real swinger...hey huh hey..........what do you mean that joke was lame, wow tough crowd.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Evil SeeD

Granted, but Spidey weighs about 180 with a more flexible and durable body than Cap, with a lot more strength. His legs could allow him to run at far greater speeds.

Spideys probably one of the fastest people alive that doesn't have "super speed" as a power.

And no, Spideys not technically superfast. He's incredibly fast.

samishe
This thread was supposed to be about swinging speed...

cain marko
i'd say that if he way about 180 and say is average falling hight is 700ft travels 400ft and say he completes a swing in 5 seconds does calculations.............scribbles.....................screws up.................................................................................eureka i'd say about 270 miles an hour or 112.5 M/s

doctorstrongbad
Speed and agility are his biggest powers. I'm not sure if his top speed has ever been clocked.

Dan-El
Originally posted by cain marko
i'd say that if he way about 180 and say is average falling hight is 700ft travels 400ft and say he completes a swing in 5 seconds does calculations.............scribbles.....................screws up.................................................................................eureka i'd say about 270 miles an hour or 112.5 M/s
Wow... just wow. lol!

Now we need to start cooking up the chemical formula for Webbing. It IS closely related to Nylon 66... hmmm...

cain marko
Originally posted by Dan-El
Wow... just wow. lol!

Now we need to start cooking up the chemical formula for Webbing. It IS closely related to Nylon 66... hmmm...

mwhy thank you lol

ankur29
ok swinging speed is cool but say spidey entered the olympics where he had to sprint he may be able to do about 150 mph at the least what you guys think (and no quicksilver and flash and speed demon are not entering the olympics just spidey)

Sam Z
Originally posted by ankur29
ok swinging speed is cool but say spidey entered the olympics where he had to sprint he may be able to do about 150 mph at the least what you guys think (and no quicksilver and flash and speed demon are not entering the olympics just spidey)

I doubt 150, may be 70?

Darth Martin
I'd say he could reach a little below 200mph if he is really high.

willRules
Originally posted by Sam Z
Everyone know that Spider-man moves 15 times faster than average human, but what about his webswinging speed? How fast could he swing in area with tall buildings?
In spider-man 2 game on ps2 i reached speed more than 250 miles/hour. Don't look at me like that, i know game has nothing to do with books but in this game Spider-man's abillities are shown better than in any other media.

So, what do you say?

In the sins past storyline he had to web swing across the city. He did it in just under 11 minutes. smile

Skeets
he swings something like 70mph maybe more as he's stronger now.

Dan-El
Uhh guys? The man did say NOT swinging, right?

I'd say... what's the fastest speed? 35? Maybe that. I seriously doubt that Spidey could run any faster.

ankur29
oh come on ..........captain america can do a mile in just under a minute that could be over 55mph for sure .......rhino can do 100mph.....spidey i faster than them both or the minimum 100mph yk rhino

Sam Z
oh come on ..........captain america can do a mile in just under a minute that could be over 55mph for sure .......rhino can do 100mph.....spidey i faster than them both or the minimum 100mph yk rhino

Rhino is a different story, his charge attack is his main and he runs faster than 100 mph.
Spider-man 80 max.

Drache53
I'd say running max is somewhere around 75 or 80...

Swinging speed, on average (if he's in a hurry but not swinging his ass off), I'd say maybe around 125-140.

Swanky-Tuna
Uhh guys? The man did say NOT swinging, right?

I'd say... what's the fastest speed? 35? Maybe that. I seriously doubt that Spidey could run any faster.
No, it's supposed to be swing speed.

Dan-El

I rest my case

Swanky-Tuna
I rest my case
Sam Z, creater of the thread, is questioning Spidey's swing speed.

ankur29
yh il now but i felt lyk finding out what you guys thought of his running speed

doctorstrongbad
He can swing faster than he can run, but his "swinging speed" has never been listed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.