American Idol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dudester
did anyone watch last night? I missed it because i was watching Lost but I just read this article and A) was SHOCKED that Chris was kicked off and B) was wondering if Ryan Seacrest was rude to Chris.

Did anyone catch it? Dying to know what happened because it sounds like i missed something juicy...

Ryan Seacrest

buffymitch
First of all i think the audience got it wrong voting Chris off. If it was up to me i would vote off Elliot. Don't get me wrong. He can sing his *ss of but he just tries to hard everytime. As if he needs to push his voice for the best every single second. And that is just boring. He's serious all the time. Voting Chris off was just a big mistake!!
if one had to go home it was either Elliot ot Katherine.
Voting off Chris was realy stupod. He will get an offer to sing as lead in a band but we don't know yet. The band will appear on Xtra tonight i think.

Idon't think Ryan was really rude. He was just plain. He couldn't get it around it. He just did what he had to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.