Wonder Woman vs. Rogue/Iceman/Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

batdude123
Anybody?

Doctor SKank
The X-Men IMO.

Iceman is probably a match for her on his own. If storms is attacking her with her full range of powers, and Rogue acts as a distraction Ice man will definitely be able to freeze her into loss. smile

tiakocom
Originally posted by Doctor SKank
The X-Men IMO.

Iceman is probably a match for her on his own. If storms is attacking her with her full range of powers, and Rogue acts as a distraction Ice man will definitely be able to freeze her into loss. smile

wait till someone comes with the godwave argument and that will mean game set and match for the X-men stick out tongue

batdude123
I think Wonder Woman would have a better chance at pulling this off rather than the team.

Tron
Originally posted by Doctor SKank
The X-Men IMO.

Current Iceman would get dropped.

masterkit
I thinik the xmen would win.

superbatman86
This fight comes down to Iceman(who is really one of the only X-men able to survive a fight with DC's big 3) and Wonder Woman.I don't see a way for her to beat him,at best I see them ending up being a tie or Iceman winning.The reason Iceman doesn't always win is because she's not exactly human and might have magical blood or something.

Grimm22
Originally posted by superbatman86
This fight comes down to Iceman(who is really one of the only X-men able to survive a fight with DC's big 3) and Wonder Woman.I don't see a way for her to beat him,at best I see them ending up being a tie or Iceman winning.The reason Iceman doesn't always win is because she's not exactly human and might have magical blood or something.

Current Iceman is nowhere as powerful as he used to be. wink

superbatman86
Originally posted by Grimm22
Current Iceman is nowhere as powerful as he used to be. wink
Says who?

MuffinmanMike
Says who?

House of M.
Due to his psychosematic loss of his powers, he hasn't shown anywhere near as much power as he had since the "further mutation".

Grimm22
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
House of M.
Due to his psychosematic loss of his powers, he hasn't shown anywhere near as much power as he had since the "further mutation".

Even though he technicly shouldnt have any powers.

Stupid Marvel Copouts! mad

superbatman86
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
House of M.
That doesn't mean he still doesn't have it.

Grimm22
That doesn't mean he still doesn't have it.

In the X-Men: 198 Files it says that he lost his omega mutant powers.

Basicly he just has his old powers.

Blair Wind
thats funny cuz they were ALWAYS his powers.......it really makes no sense, the only thing the second mutation did was turn him fully into ice NOT make him omega. Omega level is potential, the limits to his powers.....whatever does anyone have a scan of a comic book stating this? we all know that he is an underachevier and I have of yet not been convinced that its not all a mental block....

Grimm22
Originally posted by Blair Wind
thats funny cuz they were ALWAYS his powers.......it really makes no sense, the only thing the second mutation did was turn him fully into ice NOT make him omega. Omega level is potential, the limits to his powers.....whatever does anyone have a scan of a comic book stating this? we all know that he is an underachevier and I have of yet not been convinced that its not all a mental block....

Well you know what I mean. Before he was super powerful.

jrodslam
In the X-Men: 198 Files it says that he lost his omega mutant powers.

Basicly he just has his old powers.

I didnt see that stated.

Iceman shut off his powers in fear of loosing them. They are turned back on, but hes not able to control them with the ease he once did prior to House of M. Iceman is STILL an Omega Mutant.

jrodslam

Your right my friend. Heres the 198 File on Iceman.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7665/xmenthe198files199vi.th.jpg

Blair Wind
wheres this stuff from? and thanks jrod. Now, Grimm where does it state that he isnt Omega?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
wheres this stuff from? and thanks jrod. Now, Grimm where does it state that he isnt Omega?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Heh, I heard that somewhere.

Hey dont blame me.

He still smells like old gym socks stick out tongue

jrodslam
wheres this stuff from? and thanks jrod.

No prob man. All this is from X-Men - 198 Files. It has a short bio on all the mutants who retained their powers after HoM.

http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/7237/xmenthe198files016hu.th.jpg

Blair Wind
Heh, I heard that somewhere.

Hey dont blame me.

He still smells like old gym socks stick out tongue

thats great, I hate rumors.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.