I got fillings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dusty
3 of them, in the far back. My upper lip is numb, and I desperately crave something to eat. But I'm too scared I'll chew my cheeks.

confused

Punkyhermy
aww...that sucks.sad

*hugs*

Feel better soon. smile

Slay
I have 6 of em. raver

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Dusty
3 of them, in the far back. My upper lip is numb, and I desperately crave something to eat. But I'm too scared I'll chew my cheeks.

confused
sad
Originally posted by Slay
I have 6 of em. raver
6 blink Do you just eat sugar out of a bag or something? no expression

Renamon
hell, each and everyone of my teeth have fillings. i have a bad dental genes. my mom and my dad both have dentures, and neither of em are even 35 yet.

Slay
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
sad

6 blink Do you just eat sugar out of a bag or something? no expression
Women,if you knew my family,and the average rate of fillings on any normal person of my age,you'd take everything nasty you ever said to me back,and start sucking my ****. raver

Punkyhermy
I don't have any fillings!
*wide toothy smile!* stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
me either, surprisingly cuz i have so much sugar

Bloigen
w00t

_Sanctuary_
Women,if you knew my family,and the average rate of fillings on any normal person of my age,you'd take everything nasty you ever said to me back,and start sucking my ****. raver
Is that a bet? no expression

Slay
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Is that a bet? no expression
Sure.

Bloigen

silver_tears
awww poor babe petpet

~Da Moose~
Irene?? jawdrop

silver_tears
Yeah jawdrop

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by silver_tears
Yeah jawdrop

Oh, ok.

silver_tears
Miss moi? eyes

~Da Moose~
Miss moi? eyes

I haven't seen you in ages ma'am...but you sure are as perty as a Texas sunset, in July, at around, oh, 8:42 PM local time, with me in m'skivvies, drinkin a beer and thinkin 'bout the one that got away.....

silver_tears
I got a little distracted once the skivvies were mentioned droolio is that a yes then?

~Da Moose~
I got a little distracted once the skivvies were mentioned droolio is that a yes then?

Well, ma'am, from lookin to the front of m'skivvies, can't ya tell? naughty

silver_tears
Well you can just colour me impressed good sir flirt1

Mr. Bacon
shock

~Da Moose~
Well you can just colour me impressed good sir flirt1

*confused look*

M'kay....*gets out body paint* Where should I start?

And when you say impressed, are ya'll looking for a general sense, or, complete explosion of colours?

Oh, and ma'am, you should know, I only fingerpaint. cool

silver_tears
Complete explosion of colours, and I don't just mean just regular colours I mean colours like murple, maroon purple, and cink, cyan pink. shocking

In my world there is no other kind of painting naughty

Slay
Well...that was interesting. leftright

Bloigen
Well...that was interesting. leftright

borg

WrathfulDwarf

confused

I got my fillings when I was 17. Did hurt so all had to drink soup till the swealing went away. Get better...

Slay
Fillings,is when they put a drill on your teeth,and then later fill the holes up,right? confused

Bloigen
Fillings,is when they put a drill on your teeth,and then later fill the holes up,right? confused

Yeah, the fill them with Sulphuric Acid.

Rock'in_Lolipop
no fillings for me....and i do like sugar...sorry dude.

a1hsauce
eek! Jello!!!

~Da Moose~
Complete explosion of colours, and I don't just mean just regular colours I mean colours like murple, maroon purple, and cink, cyan pink. shocking

In my world there is no other kind of painting naughty

What about Gavender? Lavender and Gold. And Oink? Orange and Pink.

There is no other way, you're right. And I like to use ALL the fingers. evil face

Council#13

confused

I have 6 rubber bands in my teeth to make space for braces! smile And I'm in pain whenever I chew! We can worry together! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.