The Internet..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Do you think is is the best thing that has happened to mankind?...Knowledge and all, or do you think it is the deception of the devil as some think...Like some think is it THE MARK OF THE BEAST, to lead us all...??

Your comments.......

PVS
the devil is bad

Soleran
I like applesfruits_apple

Blue nocturne
Internet=Un filtered media, and easy information doessn't sound to bad.

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
the devil is bad LOL................and had Satan told you this??????????

Soleran
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Internet=Un filtered media, and easy information doessn't sound to bad.

Also much easier to manipulate the information and spread misinformation that much easier.

botankus
I don't know, but I've got this strange hankering for a Frescata. I want to do what tastes right.

debbiejo
Chicken Wings????????

botankus
I can't type a word in this joint without being annihilated by Wendy's new Frescata subliminal banner messages. I want to do what tastes right...I want to do what tastes right. Bow down to the red-headed, pig-tailed woman of my dreams...I want to do what tastes right.

JacopeX
Originally posted by debbiejo
Do you think is is the best thing that has happened to mankind?...Knowledge and all, or do you think it is the deception of the devil as some think...Like some think is it THE MARK OF THE BEAST, to lead us all...??

Your comments....... Well the internet actually exposed many people, things, and had people thinking differently. SOmetimes i think its a bad idea but mostly, it a good idea when theres things to enjoy in the internet like games, business, boards, ect.

lord xyz
I think we all know what the internet is for

silver_tears
pr0n?

DarkC
Originally posted by silver_tears
pr0n?
laughing Really.

Atlantis001
Originally Internet was created for physicists sharing research information of particle accelerators. Physicists are just great ! Every good thing today had physicists involved in it ! God must be a physicist ! lol...

debbiejo
Originally posted by lord xyz
I think we all know what the internet is for And you listen to a black singing heifer singing???... laughing out loud
]Originally posted by botankus
I can't type a word in this joint without being annihilated by Wendy's new Frescata subliminal banner messages. I want to do what tastes right...I want to do what tastes right. Bow down to the red-headed, pig-tailed woman of my dreams...I want to do what tastes right. Didn't your mother tell you red head heads are in incarnation of evil?....the pig tails are only the obvious manifestations..

Mindship
The Net is in its infancy. We ain't seen nothin' yet.

grey fox
Originally posted by lord xyz
I think we all know what the internet is for

laughing

Capt_Fantastic
Do I think it is the best thing that has happened to mankind? No. The best for his sex life, but not "the best" over all.

Bardock42
Me like teh Intanet.

Wonderer
Things aren't good or bad, but people experience them as such and such.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Atlantis001
Originally Internet was created for physicists sharing research information of particle accelerators. Physicists are just great ! Every good thing today had physicists involved in it ! God must be a physicist ! lol... erm

meep-meep
Originally posted by debbiejo

Your comments.......

If not for these boxes of wires feeding information from person to person creating new avenues of communication and trade I don't know what we'd do. My guess is we'd continue to drink, do drugs sell ourselves for sex buy each other for sex, and kill each other like we've done for thousands as long as we can remember...oh wait we still do that.

Nah but really I think the internet helps people from otherwise diffenrent parts of the world interact with onea nother and get newd perspectives, granted both all the parties are being somewhat serious. I mean who wants to kill their friends, right? I said right? *looks around nervously*

Joscail
ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.