616 Cap with powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
So what would you guys think of a metahuman 616 Cap?

we already have one with the Ultimate U. who would like to see the idea brought over to 616?

How many of you think it's a terrible idea and I should beaten with a brick for even bringing it up?

I'd like to see it happen. nothing to outrages. maybe 10 ton strength
reflexives and speed double of what he has now. triple the durability of what he has now.

hey if the ripoff and the ultimate U counterpart can get to be metahumans why can't the original?

I'd like to her what you guys think ...

Tron
I don't think it would fly as well with the original. It would take away from what makes his character special. And especially after reading the first Civil War book, I like Cap just the way he is.wink

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam

we already have one with the Ultimate U. who would like to see the idea brought over to 616?

How many of you think it's a terrible idea and I should beaten with a brick for even bringing it up?

reflexives and speed double of what he has now. triple the durability of what he has now.

hey if the ripoff and the ultimate U counterpart can get to be metahumans why can't the original?

Cap is a metahuman already. Damn the handbooks.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t390466.html

H. S. 6

Cap is a superhuman already. End of story.

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
Cap is a metahuman already. Damn the handbooks.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t390466.html

yeah i seen it.

call me greedy but i still want him to get a power up embarrasment

imagine it.... Cap ass kicking times 5.

who would stand a chance evil face

TheKahn
yeah i seen it.

call me greedy but i still want him to get a power up embarrasment

imagine it.... Cap ass kicking times 5.

who would stand a chance evil face

A class 10 Captain America would be at least herald-level. shock

Disappear
cap's peak human. he's an exception to the "the handbooks can't account for his comic appearances," because he's meant to be peak human. he is and has been meant to be the pinnacle of what average people can be. he's just so ****ing good at it. arguing that he's "already superhuman" is somewhat factual, though speculative on your definition, but actually detracts from the character. let this one stay like the handbooks say, because that's exactly what he's meant to be.

H. S. 6
When I saw that he could run a mile in a minute, that pretty much put the nail in the coffin for me.

DarkCrawler

http://www.ratbehavior.org/images/ProperBrickHandling.JPG

badabing
Originally posted by H. S. 6
When I saw that he could run a mile in a minute, that pretty much put the nail in the coffin for me.
I just about had a crap attack when I saw that.

Validus
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://www.ratbehavior.org/images/ProperBrickHandling.JPG
laughing out loud

King KAM
I hate that now that civil war has come out everyone likes cap, cap has been doing shit like that FOREVER you guys are all effin bandwagon riding fadboys, but...welcome to the train CA, buckle up bitches we are in for one hell of a ride!

King KAM
Originally posted by Disappear
cap's peak human. he's an exception to the "the handbooks can't account for his comic appearances," because he's meant to be peak human. he is and has been meant to be the pinnacle of what average people can be. he's just so ****ing good at it. arguing that he's "already superhuman" is somewhat factual, though speculative on your definition, but actually detracts from the character. let this one stay like the handbooks say, because that's exactly what he's meant to be. no....not as good of a post as u meant it to be.

badabing
60 MPH
http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ca010087zv.jpg

Kool-Aid
There already is a metahuman Cap his names USAGENT.wink

Kool-Aid
Originally posted by Disappear
cap's peak human. he's an exception to the "the handbooks can't account for his comic appearances," because he's meant to be peak human. he is and has been meant to be the pinnacle of what average people can be. he's just so ****ing good at it. arguing that he's "already superhuman" is somewhat factual, though speculative on your definition, but actually detracts from the character. let this one stay like the handbooks say, because that's exactly what he's meant to be.

Similar to Batman.

He's done alot of feats that would suggest he's meta.

But then again its just a comicbook.wink

Tron
Originally posted by King KAM
I hate that now that civil war has come out everyone likes cap, cap has been doing shit like that FOREVER you guys are all effin bandwagon riding fadboys, but...welcome to the train CA, buckle up bitches we are in for one hell of a ride!

I always liked and respected Cap. NOw they gave me a reason to like him a little more.wink

King KAM
Originally posted by Tron
I always liked and respected Cap. NOw they gave me a reason to like him a little more.wink but cap does that stuff ALL the ti---....nevermind...welcome aboard tron, nice ta have ya

Black Adam
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
There already is a metahuman Cap his names USAGENT.wink

**** U.S Agent!!! mad

grey fox
**** U.S Agent!!! mad

Lol

Tron
Originally posted by King KAM
but cap does that stuff ALL the ti---....nevermind...welcome aboard tron, nice ta have ya

I know that. It's nice when they remind of just how good he is every now and then.wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.