Pre-Crisis Superman vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

Dayscribe
Wolverine

General Kon-El
PC Superman is still vulnerable to kryptonite. However, if SS doesn't know Superman is vulnerable to kryptonite, he won't use it. and superman would b*tch slap the mofo

Takion
Originally posted by General Kon-El
PC Superman is still vulnerable to kryptonite. However, if SS doesn't know Superman is vulnerable to kryptonite, he won't use it. and superman would b*tch slap the mofo
He would know, because of cosmic awarness.

batdude123
Originally posted by Takion
He would know, because of cosmic awarness.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Takion
He would know, because of cosmic awarness. Cosmic awareness tells SS where the being is. Not telling him Superman's weakness. Therefore, he doesn't know. Tries stupid stunts and Superman takes him out 10/10

batdude123
No kryptonite in this fight because it defeats the purpose of an actual debate.

Dayscribe
Wolverine wins

General Kon-El
But still CA doesnt tell SS superman's weakness. But PC Superman still wins since batdude says no k.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Wolverine wins make relevant posts. ur soo annoying saying wolverine wins.

Jabba the Hutt

1. SS could read his mind.
2. According to forum rules, each side knows everything about their opponent.

Big Sexy
Superman wins with his super weaving

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Silver Surfer doesn't have telepathy. And ok fine, SS has basic knowledge of Superman. But Superman can dodge the blasts. He's taken on Metallo with a kryptonite heart. He can use his super speed and dodge the kryptonite blasts.

batdude123
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt

Where does it say that other than prep? Anyways, I said no kryptonite because it wouldn't be a debate anymore.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Superman wins with his super weaving

HA HA, that's so funny. no expression

General Kon-El
Originally posted by batdude123
Where does it say that other than prep? Anyways, I said no kryptonite because it wouldn't be a debate anymore. Well tron said

"Basic knowledge

Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not."

Darth_Erebus
I'll throw the PC Superman fanboys a bone and say he wins this one. Just don't go saying he could beat Galactus as some have.

batdude123
Well tron said

"Basic knowledge

Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not."

Yes, well Silver Surfer's basic knowledge of him is not going to help him considering he's not allowed to use k-nite in this fight. big grin

Mider
no kryptonite then SS loses i suppose since he dont have magic :P

spideycarnage
surfer absorb all the sunlite radiation in supermans cell, surfer wins.

kgkg

Dinalfos
There is no such thing as a well written Superman. But yeah, I'd say he wins the majority of the time. Say 6/10.

Post Crisis supes, however, is Silvie's little beeyotch.

Tron
As I've said before, if you ain't Darkseid, you ain't beating Pre-Crisis Superman.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Tron
As I've said before, if you ain't Darkseid, you ain't beating Pre-Crisis Superman. Agreed

Tassadar
erg
Supes wins

Mindship
SS is my main man, but I am having a very hard time convincing myself he could beat pre-crisis Superman.

Juntai
Superman invents "Anti Cosmic Vision" and annihilates him.

D-Block
SS takes this

Superman_045
Pre Crisis Superman hits Silver Surfer once at full power & makes him explode.

Avalonofthewind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.