Silver Surfer, Magneto and Cable vs. Hal Jordan, Superman and Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Silver Surfer, Cable (God-Like) and Magneto (Full Power)

vs.

Hal Jordan, Superman and Aquaman

Fight takes place in a military base (air force/army and navy).

who wins?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Silver Surfer, Cable (God-Like) and Magneto (Full Power)

vs.

Hal Jordan, Superman and Aquaman

Fight takes place in a military base (air force/army and navy).

who wins? Aquaman goes down first to either Surfer, Cable, or Magneto. Superman will probably go after Surfer and fight him for a bit until Surfer analyses Superman's bbdy and drains the yellow sunlight from his cells. One on one, Magneto or Cable are near matches for Hal Jordan. Together, they put him down hard.

Victors: Marvel team.

jrodslam
Aquaman is the weak link here.

Marvel wins.

GODSCRIBE
how weak a link?

batdude123
Are you kidding? Magneto is HARDLY a match for Hal. I'll go with team Marvel for the majority, but not Cable or Magneto could take him down. no The more I think about it, the more I say that the DC team would pull this off. I mean Hal could potentially put SS down, and Superman could speed blitz Magneto before he got his shield up, and Aquaman is basically a match for Cable in terms of TP.

jrodslam
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you kidding? Magneto is HARDLY a match for Hal. I'll go with team Marvel for the majority, but not Cable or Magneto could take him down. no The more I think about it, the more I say that the DC team would pull this off. I mean Hal could potentially put SS down, and Superman could speed blitz Magneto before he got his shield up, and Aquaman is basically a match for Cable in terms of TP.

I would be inclined to agree with you, but this is God-Like Cable in this fight. Aquaman aint beating him. Maybe if he were switched with Manhunter, it would be closer.

GODSCRIBE
Cable also has TK. And I hate the whole premise of Superman speedblitzing Mags before his shield goes up. How would he know to go for Magneto first anyway?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by jrodslam
I would be inclined to agree with you, but this is God-Like Cable in this fight. Aquaman aint beating him. Maybe if he were switched with Manhunter, it would be closer.

funny you should mention MM. when I thought about this battle earlier in the day, I had MM in place of AM. I just forgot. Replace him if you want. That seems more fair.

batdude123

Oh, I didn't see that it was God-Like Cable. I thought this was normal Cable. embarrasment

Big Sexy
How strong is Magneto full power because that will determine his lasting with the lantern. What feats was he capable of at full power.

jrodslam
The only on from Marvel thats capable of putting up the best fight against Lantern, is Surfer. Feat wise and power wise.

GODSCRIBE
Come to think of it, what can Hal really do to Magnus. Mags could stop the flow of blood to his head.

Big Sexy
I mean I know what magnetos powers and their standings but I'm not sure he has some wayward divine second mutation like so many of the other mutants have. When they state Magneto (100%) it makes me think that maybe at one point he did show this but its only speculation. Not really a fan of the X-men comics now and I only have a few issues so I am not sure whether my previous statement was the case or not.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I mean I know what magnetos powers and their standings but I'm not sure he has some wayward divine second mutation like so many of the other mutants have. When they state Magneto (100%) it makes me think that maybe at one point he did show this but its only speculation. Not really a fan of the X-men comics now and I only have a few issues so I am not sure whether my previous statement was the case or not.

He can accomplish feats that only people with the power cosmic can do basically. He can create wormholes, time travel etc. He can even constrict blood flow. He is insanely powerful.

batdude123
The only on from Marvel thats capable of putting up the best fight against Lantern, is Surfer. Feat wise and power wise.

Yeah. yes I doubt that Magneto could contain a magnetic field through a supernova.

juggernaut66666
magneto at full power can create blackholes has better tp than prof x can become invisble and can exist in pure energy form and much more

batdude123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
magneto at full power can create blackholes has better tp than prof x can become invisble and can exist in pure energy form and much more

I really don't see how manipulation of electromagnetic fields lead to creating blackholes. confused

juggernaut66666
I really don't see how manipulation of electromagnetic fields lead to creating blackholes. confused
comics have nothing to do with logical things

GODSCRIBE
right you are.

Big Sexy
Do you know the numbers where this happens. I stopped collecting X-men on a monthly basis after the end of the Onslaught series. I pick them up once and a while now but so far with the whole Apocalypse think I am unimpressed. Hes still a jobber and the story has already occurred when wolverine was death. Nothing original

spideycarnage
god like cable was a match for surfer, so dont count cable out in this fight. Marvel wins, even with MM involved instead of Aqua man, marvel would still win.

batdude123
comics have nothing to do with logical things

For shizzle. big grin

jrodslam
A black hole isnt stopping team DC. Lanterns have escaped black holes on many occasions.

batdude123
A black hole isnt stopping team DC. Lanterns have escaped black holes on many occasions.

Yeah, plus Superman has flown out of a double black hole before.

diabloman
how the hell is cable gonna help surfer and magneto there ? its best if he just stays out of this. cause this isnt a hand to hand fight

batdude123
In all fairness, to make it more even, Superman needs to be Pre-Crisis.

supremthor
In all fairness, to make it more even, Superman needs to be Pre-Crisis.

if that happens you wouldnt need GL and AQ... shite nigga prob sneez and destroy the galaxy killing them all.

Big Sexy
No pre because pre is a joke.

Tassadar
Aquaman is shit compared to God Cable in terms of telepathy, Aquaman gets mindraped
Then, unless the ring protects him from telepathy, Hal gets mindraped too, if it does, he would probly beat Magneto, but lose eventually to Cable
Surfer versus Superman is a toss up, but I say Surfer wins
Overall Marvel wins

leonheartmm
cable alone can take on the dc side. with surfer and magneto{whose almost as powerful as surfer currently} even though not as powerful as cable. they more than easily take the opposition out.

batdude123
God-like Cable take out the team DC by himself? no Team Marvel would win though

Dinalfos
Pre-crisis Superman is comparable to Mighty Mouse. He shouldn't exist in the same universe as everybody else.

As for the battle: Both teams will aim for the weakest link in the other team first. What happens next totally depends on Magneto's condition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.