Superman Movie Big Flop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super Villan
I love Superman he's my favorite Superhero but I think that this movie is going to suck. evil face

sithsaber408
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay16.jpg

Super Villan
I haven't seen it yet, I was actually looking for more of a what does everyone else think about the movie kinda thing before I go and see it.

Alright I've been out of the loop for a half a year, I don't know what movies are out I just heard about this one like last week I didn't like the casting characters.

Mindship
I've had my doubts about the movie, about the lead actor, the costume changes. But I just saw another "Superman Returns" trailer. If the movie is half as good as the trailers...this is gonna be a very cool flick.

Despite myself, I'm startin' to smile.

Lucid Lui
Only casting i have a problem with is Kate Bosworth as Lois. Really looking forward to the movie regardless.

snoopdogg
During Smallville episode they showed a nice trailer for it. X-men 3 will be hard pressed to beat it.

Super Villan
I'm going to see the movie nonetheless but I don't want to be completely unsatified.. I'd rather not see it and be left in complete disappointment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.