Who thinks Clark should get over Lana and start Lovin Lois

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

May-la-laCK
Clark has been on Lana for 5 years now...I think its time for him to move on and get over her...If you really think about shes not that great HA...he should start doing more stuff with Lois and start to like her or something eek!

NoFate007
I think that's what they're going to do. SHIT I just realized I missed the episode tonight. Damn it. Come on bittorrent...

Kal875
Originally posted by NoFate007
I think that's what they're going to do. SHIT I just realized I missed the episode tonight. Damn it. Come on bittorrent...

I feel sorry for you dude.

And other dude, the one who started this thread, we have a wicked good Lana-bashing thread. Its called, "Who is Not sick and tired of Lana?"

badabing
Originally posted by Kal875
I feel sorry for you dude.

And other dude, the one who started this thread, we have a wicked good Lana-bashing thread. Its called, "Who is Not sick and tired of Lana?"
I need to check that thread out. Lana is very hot but she gets on my nerves.

Kal875
all she did was talk (when she met zod/lex on top of Luthorcorp) she needs to die

hermione7
me me me... clark and lois should go out

Enough of Clana
Stop Chlark

May-la-laCK
Originally posted by Kal875
all she did was talk (when she met zod/lex on top of Luthorcorp) she needs to die

Yeah when he like kissed her and all i was wishing to myself "CRUSH HER WITH YOUR SUPER POWERS" embarrasment confused thats little evil isnt it...but i hate her when clark saves her all she says is "Clark what happened?" then clark will lie to her then shell be like "Clark why do you always lie to me i hate you mad " and she wont even thank him for saving her grr she makes me so angry...but Clark really needs to get over her shes not that great...and did you hear what she said to clark on Vessle blink thats was uncalled for and mean to say...but he needs to get over Lana and start liking and lovin Lois eek! that would be sweet big grin

Dan-El
I have to agree that Lana needs to go find her destiny outside of the Smallville gang. She's too ****ing wishy-washy. One minute she can kick ass, the next she's angry at Clark, and after that she's on the verge of becoming an emo kid! She can't hold it together.
I don't think that Clark should start loving on Lois just yet. Let him go it alone for a while again. It worked for the first 4 seasons, right?
I think that towards the end of the final season, Lois needs to be in a situation of great peril (yes folks, PERIL!), and the only way that Clark can save her is to conceal his identity (wearing a mask or something). They are forced to help one another, and during the situation, Clark realizes that there is a lot to like about her. Afterwards, Clark is slightly taken with Lois, but a little irritated because Lois is attracted to the mystery man who, in actuality, WAS Clark!

Sounds good to me.

Darth Vicious
I used to love Lana but she made me sick with all her whining and crying. Clark needs to move on, he got some anyways. I dont think they should push the whole Lois/Clark thing. I would let it build for a bit. I need me to check that Lana hating thread.

AstroFan
She pissed me off so ****ing bad last night, she is such a self centered *****.

May-la-laCK
Yeah maybe they should hold it for while maybe he should go out with someone else that would be sweet like chole i think her and clark would make a cute couple...better then that stupid clark and lana thing...this way clark doesnt have to lie to chole eek!

Kal875
wasnt it awsome how clark prtected Chloe when he stopped the car?!

Kal875
in fact, if hanyone can find a mini clip of that let me know

lois_lane
I think that Clarke should hurry up and get over Lana real real soon or the shows just gonna lose ratings. I think that they should have made Clarke fall for Lois in the cheer leading episode ( you know the one where the cheerleaders make a "love potion"wink I was DYING to see if he actually did and he didn't mad... wait I'm getting of track here. Anyways I think Lana is really really boring so Clarke should get over her..... but not fall in love with Lois straight away cos that just makes it a teeny bit easy to guess. I think that they should make a season 6 of smallville and roughly start really liking Lois in the 4th episode and then they go out in the 17th episode or something like that. Anyways Lana is really boring and she should just go back to Paris where she belongs and just leave Clarke and stop toying with his emotions!!! We've already got Lois doing that do we really need his ex doing it to? besides isn't she with Lex now? I'm sure Lex could pay for them leaving!

AstroFan
No E in "Clark" dude. wink stick out tongue

ciera_solgot
Originally posted by May-la-laCK
Clark has been on Lana for 5 years now...I think its time for him to move on and get over her...If you really think about shes not that great HA...he should start doing more stuff with Lois and start to like her or something eek!

He should I mean Lois is his dream girl

ciera_solgot
I think that Clark Kent is an Idiot he should forget about lana and move on to LOis and another thing why couldn't he just kill Lex to save the entire world I mean he does't even like him any more

Kal875
Even so, Clark has found his way around things befor. He thought he could get away without killing lex

Sparkz
I must agree with you all, around the end of season 2 I felt like shouting at the Tv just tell her about your bloody powers, then when he finaly told her in season 5 I thought finaly character development but no, they squirmed out of that one didnt they...season 1-3 Lana was great and the relationship was intresting, then jason appeard who realy annoyed me "the stones are for lana cause shes hot"...no they were specificly created for Clark...tard then season 5 started great, untill he got his powers back then lana went into mega whine mode and clark is on the verge of becoming an emo kid.

Dan-El
Here's an idea: When posting, let's use correct punctuation as not to sound like itty-bitty-wittle kids? Huh?

lol

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dan-El
Here's an idea: When posting, let's use correct punctuation as not to sound like itty-bitty-wittle kids? Huh?

lol

pun--ctu-.....nah i don't wanna

Dan-El
lmao

Sparkz
lmao

Mr moderator he's laughing at me (points fingure)

May-la-laCK
But you know what would be sweet if like some time in Season 6 if there is one im not sure but anyways Lex and Lana are still going out and stuff and this hole Clark and Lana thing is all over...Clark should get up the courage to call Lana up and stuff then they become some what friends but they only talk on the phone but of course they dont like each other like that anymore like Lana is with Lex and Clark likes someone other then Lana like Lois smile and then one day Lex finds out that Lana has been talking to Clark on the phone for like 6 months...then they get into this huge fight baout how she should and shes like i dont get the big deal and all then in the middle of the fight Lanas cell phone rings and its Clark inviting Lana to go see a concert or something like that with him Lois and Chole and she agrees and goes...and since she goes Lex and her are having a hard time in there relationship and stuff and her and Clark are getting closer like how they were in Season 1 and 2 but without love and just friends then Lana starts to fall for Clark again but Clark likes someone else...Loisinlove then Clark turns her down and then Lana breaks up with Lex which make s Lex go all evil and then Lana is stocking Clarksmilethat would be so cool it that makes sense haha

Marth18
Maybe clark should have banged lana 1 more time......and then have his sperm kill her BAM!

Lord Evolution
he need to bang chloe first cuz it look like she a freak, then he need to move on to lois

Dan-El
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
he need to bang chloe first cuz it look like she a freak, then he need to move on to lois
Yeah... You no talkie no more.

Kal875
Yeah... You no talkie no more. lol

May-la-laCK
He should really over lana shes so annoying i hate her...and i think he should also go out with chole for a while cause they would make a cute couple dont you think yes then after he dates chole for while then he realizes that hes so madly inlove with Lois

Kal875
I think Chloe and Lana should go out. They already had Lesbian action when Lana got kissed by the other girl in episode Facade. Just joking! (not about the girl kissing Lana part) Chloe deserves Clark right now. More than anybody.

beavis46
chloe's clark's only friend (except for invisible forgotten pete and his dog),itd never work if they got together,damn lois looked good in that stripper episode

Kal875
damn straight

beavis46
good choice for a picture,lame episode though but at least lois had something to do

May-la-laCK
Originally posted by beavis46
chloe's clark's only friend (except for invisible forgotten pete and his dog),itd never work if they got together,damn lois looked good in that stripper episode

Chole so deveruse Clark she has been waiting and waiting for Clark to like her back and now heres the chance where he can really start to like and get over stupid annoying Lana she really need to die a horrible painful death evil face

beavis46
Chole so deveruse Clark she has been waiting and waiting for Clark to like her back and now heres the chance where he can really start to like and get over stupid annoying Lana she really need to die a horrible painful death evil face

so if you go with the theory that chloe's just waiting for clark to like her back (personally i think she's over him),then he actually has no friends who dont want him or are going to get in on in the not so distant future(lois).guess he has pete as a friend but he's been mentioned once and never again

beavis46
oh yeah,aquaman,flash and cyborg are his friends but they're unlikely to be used again

Dan-El
Cyborg and Flash, I'm cool with. Aquaman is a douche. Thank God the WB- I mean, the CW - didn't pick up "Mercy Reef" this fall. F.ucking Aquaman...

Kal875
I'm actually looking forward to Mercy Reef

beavis46
thought the aquaman guy was wooden and relationship with lois wasnt believable.instead of that angel of vengeance character being a cheap batman,they could have made her a subtle wonderwoman reference,least then they'd have a reusable character,it was a good episode though.

May-la-laCK
Originally posted by beavis46
so if you go with the theory that chloe's just waiting for clark to like her back (personally i think she's over him),then he actually has no friends who dont want him or are going to get in on in the not so distant future(lois).guess he has pete as a friend but he's been mentioned once and never again

did you see vessel? im guessing not i will say no more

kanis
vampire They should leave Clark and Lois apart until the supes return film is out of the way then maybe he should go out with Chloe or meet a random girl who's not a psycho or have any super powers but it was a same the teleport girl died.

beavis46
did you see vessel? im guessing not i will say no more

yeah forgot about that,too bad he doesnt like her like that,basically she's not as neeedy and dumb as lana but not as sharp and wiseass as lois,best of both worlds

May-la-laCK
but i was so pissed when i saw the new superman returns...why isnt tom welling and umm lois in it will probably be better with them in it cuase they will make a good couple...they would make a good couple in smallville to but i think he should go out with someother girls now...i heard that he went out with some mermaid or something when he was in college or someting like i dont remmeber where i heard that but oh well

kanis
vampire Yeah that's what i'm saying. Anyway i thought that i had seen the end of the meteor freaks but now they are still some of them hanging around, why can't they be nice for once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.